Crispy

Paul Hunter

Guest Guest

I can't believe how sick you people are. A great, young talented player died, and all you can do is make fun? what the F**k. You people are sick, I hope no one acts this way when you die.

:huh: R.I.P Paul Hunter<3

I can't believe how sick you people are. A great, young talented player died, and all you can do is make fun? what the F**k. You people are sick, I hope no one acts this way when you die.

Sorry - I hope people do act like this when I die.

ALL we can do is make fun! Hey, I can cook, drive a car, read and write......oh aye, and play snooker sometimes.

Paul Hunter<3

Paul Hunter is smaller than 3 what exactly?

regards,

Hein

Paul Hunter<3

Paul Hunter is smaller than 3 what exactly?

regards,

Hein

Smaller than the combined weight of three Canada geese?

Guest Sick
October 14; 'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dead pa-aul, hey stop throwing stuff, oh sh*t, sorry, forgot........'

I'll get me coat.

Thats out of order... ive read the topic and i dont agree with what you do but i agree your causing no harm but thats sick

A correctly used full stop and a few properly placed commas would have made your message clearer. But, I get yer drift. You and thousands like you have taken this failing thread to over 52,000 hits.

Go well.

A correctly used full stop and a few properly placed commas would have made your message clearer. But, I get yer drift. You and thousands like you have taken this failing thread to over 52,000 hits.

Go well.

Hold yer hands up MPFC. That time you went 'further than far too far'. Even I cringed.

Go well.

Hold yer hands up MPFC. That time you went 'further than far too far'. Even I cringed.

Watching Carlisle play is far more offensive than any comment about an expired snooker player ever will be...

:blink:

Happy 60th anniversary death to Hermann Goering, too.

And keep up the good work, MPFC, it's all good fun...

Go well.

Watching Carlisle play is far more offensive than any comment about an expired snooker player ever will be...

:blink:

Happy 60th anniversary death to Hermann Goering, too.

And keep up the good work, MPFC, it's all good fun...

Happy death day Hermann you fat WWI ace, you did it to yourself before they did it to you.

You may have been a Nazi f*ck, but you did keep a good cellar.

During the Snooker Premier League this week, there was a

minutes silence, which is a bit of a no brainer as there are

longer 'silences' between Peter Ebdon's shot making! :blink:

Thats out of order... ive read the topic and i dont agree with what you do but i agree your causing no harm but thats sick
A correctly used full stop and a few properly placed commas would have made your message clearer. But, I get yer drift.

Here you go MPFC. I've had a stab at pinning the puntuation on the rant. I'm not sure what it means, but I'm sure it'd get an honourable mention in a free-verse poetry comp. I call it Poor old T-Hat. :blink:

T-Hats?

Out of order... Iver 'ead T.

He Top; I candid.

On tag: "R-E-E" with W-Hat (You Dob)

U tiag? "R-E-E-Y-O" urca.

U sing: "N, Oh Armbut!"

T-Hats?... Sick...

Hasn't that whole "moment of silence" thing been overused to the point of becoming trite?

Indeed TH and the minute of cheering and applause that marked the death of George Best was a refreshing change. Might work for Paul Hunter too.

I think the applause thing at football matches are getting in vogue

because if you have a minutes silence, it tends to get spolit by the odd

idiot.

I think in a sporting context, it could be quite moving for a recently deceased

sporting hero getting one final rousing reception... :)

Indeed TH and the minute of cheering and applause that marked the death of George Best was a refreshing change. Might work for Paul Hunter too.

The cheering rather than silence does, of course, reflect what most of us do when we hear of a death...

So which snooker player will be next?

I think the applause thing at football matches are getting in vogue

because if you have a minutes silence, it tends to get spolit by the odd

idiot.

Look, for the last time, how was I to know it was a minutes silence!

Can never understand a work they say on their shitty hi-tec megaphone things...

Guest Guest

pest in peace, paul

pest in peace, paul

Paul hasn't been, it's all the ranters......

Paul hasn't been, it's all the ranters......

I want to take the baseball bat of life and beat him back to consciousness just so the ranters could shut up for once.

our world is really unfair... He is talented, young and full of strengths, great personallity and simply the best snooker player I know... Paul, we are with you in our thougths, everything definetly is going to be allright..:banghead: Smile you nice smile :) , and fight agains that desease as only YOU can... :)

I would agree - in general. Paul Hunter is an excellent snooker player, but not the best.

He also showed little "guts" (understandably) in his losing performance yesterday. ;)

I too hope he recovers.

you prick!!

I'd say there is enough to dislike about this thread without digging up some ancient post relating to a long-forgotten event to reply to... Many, many, MANY other ranters handled this more sensible than this lady did.

Sizeable brown, sunk today.

For DL form watchers, note a fairly healthy looking Joe Johnson in the gathering. Considering the state of his heart when they operated that's something of a result.

For DL form watchers, note a fairly healthy looking Joe Johnson in the gathering. Considering the state of his heart when they operated that's something of a result.

can some one tell me why we need to rest in peace..when i die i want ta party,have fun.shag my brains out.

R.I.P no way.why the feck would i want to do that. :huh:

RIP in Hoggie, as in 'Rest Inside a Piece'

What an extremely odd link to post, mpfc! I'm not sure I get whatever (extremely) subtle social comment you're making... :huh: