No capital letters, no punctuation and all round bad English. Sound familiar?

Please don't remind me. Anyway I'm just curious, when somebody says Monoclinic three words come to mind. Tell me if I'm off the wall with this.

Solitude.

Crude.

Brunette.

Attractive.

Selfish.

No capital letters, no punctuation and all round bad English. Sound familiar?

Please don't remind me. Anyway I'm just curious, when somebody says Monoclinic three words come to mind. Tell me if I'm off the wall with this.

Solitude.

Crude.

Brunette.

Attractive.

Selfish.

So your maths is as good as your English I see. I make that five.

Think what you like, we all know the internet is a hotbed of lies, who knows who's telling the truth. I'm concerned with viewpoints and even these are often fabricated. You can never really know who you are talking to, I adopt the believe no-one policy, then again I've always been taught to question facts until you are sure they are facts yourself.

Truth%20behind%20the%20Internet.jpg

Think what you like, we all know the internet is a hotbed of lies, who knows who's telling the truth. I'm concerned with viewpoints and even these are often fabricated. You can never really know who you are talking to, I adopt the believe no-one policy, then again I've always been taught to question facts until you are sure they are facts yourself.

So I've just got you to admit that you're lying? Obviously I wanted to see your response on my five word - three word and you haven't actually admitted anything, but you've just strongly hinted that you could be any gender. Now I find you very interesting Monoclinic, but I've actually heard one male member say 'If Monoclinic is a woman I have a vagina' a very strong assumption but personally caught in the commotion of decision I might have said you could be male as well. In my judgment one who wants to disguise themselves and promotes the proposition of one being a man, is certainly a woman having a big laugh. I might be wrong and personally I wouldn't be surprised, but I still think your a woman. I'm also for the 'believe no - one policy' You never know.

I've actually heard one male member say 'If Monoclinic is a woman I have a vagina'

There's a scary thought. Which male member actually checked up the facts and met BS in person?

So I've just got you to admit that you're lying? Obviously I wanted to see your response on my five word - three word and you haven't actually admitted anything, but you've just strongly hinted that you could be any gender. Now I find you very interesting Monoclinic, but I've actually heard one male member say 'If Monoclinic is a woman I have a vagina' a very strong assumption but personally caught in the commotion of decision I might have said you could be male as well. In my judgment one who wants to disguise themselves and promotes the proposition of one being a man, is certainly a woman having a big laugh. I might be wrong and personally I wouldn't be surprised, but I still think your a woman. I'm also for the 'believe no - one policy' You never know.

Maybe you have inferred from my comments that I lie. However I am reminded of the old adage that to assume makes an ass of you and me, and assumption is the mother of all feck ups. I, just like yourself, could state here that I do not lie, though I might well be lying. I was merely pointing out that if I were to reply to your three/five words you still wouldn't be able to separate fact from fiction owing to the anonymity of this cyberspace entertainment.

For the man of ambiguous genitalia all I can say is that you are very precious my dear. Hermaphrodites make up only a tiny percentage of the population and to my knowledge none in a public domain (although should I cite Jamie Lee Curtis as a maybe?). However you should not rush to book yourself in for genital reassignment surgery when you can have the best of both worlds by yourself (I thought I should live upto expectations and be crude). If you are in any way curious then in future may I suggest that you run my posts past the Gender Genie which may help you in your future decisions. I would do the same for your posts Banshees but unfortunately they cannot decipher grammatical errors so I think any results aside from being complete bollocks in the first place, would be somewhat skewed.

I find it very convenient that you (BS) have these people in the wings saying I'm not who I say I am or that I'm crude yet no one else (i.e. your sources) has concurred. I could assume that you were making up these comments but I doubt this forum has room for two asses.

I do love a good punch up.........and this is nothing like a good punch up.

Come on FIGHT!!!!! :)

There's a scary thought. Which male member actually checked up the facts and met BS in person?

f**k you man. Somebody really said that Paul for your information, and I'm dead serious.

Now Monoclinic, I wouldn't lay my judgment on a Gender Genie or any other bullshit that believes to identify the true gender of anybody. You said Hermaphrodites or whatever they are, I'm not interested in them or their characteristics. The truth is that a good majority of members gossip about several things going down, but many of them aren't actually going to come out and speak their minds.

Me on the other hand Monoclinic, is very vocal and not afraid to up the volume. So taking this into perspective I'm the speaker and I'm making comments made by certain posters public, if you want them to clarify it I doubt that's going to happen. In the past I told you many members thought you were crude, but it was a human error and the fact of the matter was I had mistaken you with somebody else.

The shocker was you went all open about being crude, so my error actually turned into a confession. I'm not exactly sure what to make of you, but I find you interesting it's just why not be honest? I'm pretty honest about things, and somebody's gender should be very simple to admit. I heard somebody say once 'this forum is very sexist ex' bullshit. I say not.

Look I could ask Gender Genie, but I think she is probably a liar too. I can't win. :)

Jamie Lee Curtis might also be a man, with that haircut. I mean people talk about having film producer Michael Moore killed, if Brittany Spears starts a bald girl revolution I say they kill her instead.

I have never said I was a man. In fact several things I have said in the past would indicate to the contrary and have been cross examined by the relevant auhorities around here.

It's a shame you have been banned from language classes because there is an easy clue in my franglais Heureusement Je Suis Une Temporary Resident. If I were a man I'd have written un. I can't be arsed with the rest of this pointless discussion. I will continue to pass comment on football, science and music. If that makes people think I'm a man then sod them. I'm not going to start talking about making jam or pressing flowers just to live up to some Victorian ideal on the female mind. As I have said before I couldn't give a damn. To quote my late grandad (thoroughbred yorkshire man) laissez-faire.

Moving swiftly on and back to felching death links. There's nowt so queer as folks.

somebody's gender should be very simple to admit.

Excellent, I must have missed this. Couldn't agree with you more. Who the hell wants to talk about making jam or flowers?!/?!??!/!/ besides Martha Stewart.

I will continue to pass comment on football, science and music. If that makes people think I'm a man then sod them. I'm not going to start talking about making jam or pressing flowers just to live up to some Victorian ideal on the female mind. As I have said before I couldn't give a damn.

The New Scientist has by-passed the romanticism of death and summarised what various deaths might entail based on research and survivors tales. Death special: How does it feel to die?

However don't fear the reaper just yet, the world transhumanist association is working on a plan for eternal life.

The rest of the death special, if you are interested, can be found here.

Don't know if any of you are fans of findadeath.com but they have a forum of their own now too

This made me sN-word.

"If I had to describe her in one word it would be `over-achiever'," Adam told AAP.

Is that really one word?

This made me sN-word.

"If I had to describe her in one word it would be `over-achiever'," Adam told AAP.

Is that really one word?

It is, according to dictionary.com. And it's on the internet so it's gotta be right.

This made me sN-word.

Is that really one word?

It is, according to dictionary.com. And it's on the internet so it's gotta be right.

Very sad. It would never have happened to Skippy.

A link that has the odds of different causes of death. Presumably these are US stats, seeing how there's a 1 in 314 chance of dying in a firearm assault.

Edit: And here's another one I stumbled across...

death_probabilities.jpg

This chap seems interested all things celebrity death related...

Area of the Unwell

I didn't know we had competition at the BBC. I guess this has already been spotted. Amatuers Dude.

Not sure if it's been listed yet, if it has then what the heck it gets listed again.

Contact The Florist

They boast a more than 70% accuracy rate.