Guest Guest

someone of Mr Vigodas age having stopped vital medication probably won't last more than a few days sadly.I expect he wil be gone by next weekend therefore. I'm not going to suggest a more precise date than that.

As there is still a little DL stagnation since mid November I say April 1st, unfortunately.

Already taken,

As there is still a little DL stagnation since mid November I say April 1st, unfortunately.

Already taken,

Oh. March 31 then.

someone of Mr Vigodas age having stopped vital medication probably won't last more than a few days sadly.I expect he wil be gone by next weekend therefore. I'm not going to suggest a more precise date than that.

You bastard!

Valentine's day...and too late for Deathrace action

:I wonder if they will play this at his funeral.It is quite a catchy song and not a half bad record.Maybe when the coffin goes through the curtains at the end.Then again I am the man who offended his whole family by suggesting we play the gone with the wind theme tune at my Grandmother`s funeral .Even though it was one of her favorite songs apparently it was inappropriate as she was being cremated.They went for the sound of music in the end and the funeral director played climb every mountain instead of the theme song.Seeing the look on the funeral director`s face when she realized it was wrong was fucking priceless.

Feb 17th if no one has taken it.

Might've been less dire than previously said :scratchhead:

In the comments on this another relative says

Carol Vigoda Fuchs Information: Abe Vigoda is resting in his daughter's home. He would love to hear from his fans on his official Abe Vigoda facebook page with the picture below. He loves to read his fan's mail and comments. This is untrue about him not taking his medications, etc.

Still sounds like he's pretty frail, though...

EDIT: Well looks like I up and buried him, then! :P

• Like 1

I only saw Death Impends' post about 15 minutes ago! That was a hell of a U-turn in his condition between posts.

• Like 2

Waiting for abevigoda.com to update

You read my mind, I was just seeing if that had been updated. I'm sure they'll remove the site unless they're going to change it to display some sort of tribute.

Given his daughter made both that "untrue about medications" post and reported news of his death possible she was trying to intentionally downplay things, then, or wishing him being in hospice didn't leak in the public sphere... A shame to see him go for sure, if there ever was an American Dunn it was Abe. :rip:

Theres also a twitter page updating whether or not he is dead.How.about Abe sleeps with the fishes for the tagline?

• Like 1

Guest mike

Adios Abe. After years of rumor and speculation ...

God couldn't get him off the hook, for old time's sake.

Tell Mike I always liked him.