Captain Oates

Interesting Ways To Die...

Sharai Mawera, mauled to death by a lion as she had sex with her boyfriend (who escaped, wearing only a condom).

Unsafe safe sex.

They were cruisin' for a brew-sin'...

I think my coat's over there.

Ouch - don't try this at home!

Dominique Venner, writer, historian, has killed himself.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-22617577

More precisely: he shot himself next to the main altar of Notre Dame cathedral. An attention seeking prat right to the end. Good riddance.

regards,

Hein

Edited by Magere Hein
Two posts moved from topic "The Dead Of 2013".
  • Like 1

If there's any point that Venner proves, it's that opposition to gay marriage is indeed dying out.

More precisely: he shot himself next to the main altar of Notre Dame cathedral. An attention seeking prat right to the end. Good riddance.

regards,

Hein

I'd never heard of him until yesterday. Did he have a high profile over there? I read where Marine Le Pen was carrying on about what a great martyr he was.

I'd never heard of him until yesterday. Did he have a high profile over there? I read where Marine Le Pen was carrying on about what a great martyr he was.

High profile: in France perhaps, but in my nick of the woods: no. I seem to remember his name from a rant an article by a French historian a few years ago, in which several intellectual fellow travellers of Jean-Marie Le Pen were dissed criticised.

regards,

Hein

Rape Suspect buried alive in Bolivia

A man suspected of rape has been buried alive by villagers in the southern highlands of Bolivia.

What if he turns out to be innocent ?? :blink:

Seen this many times before someone has been so sure someone did something and it turns out to be the complete opposite , then you could have the real person framing a innocent guy . Unless several people saw him do it (why didn't they stop him) and they are unbiased you can't take someone's life. I hope all those people that took part our arrested its not the 16th century anymore.