Tuber Mirum

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries Etc...2006

Thank you all most kindly for those birthday wishes!

I'll be off down the beer garden in a bit for some of that pleasure Banshees was mentioning, continental style, but I daresay I'll see youz all a bit later on. :D

:dead:

Once again thank you all! And happy birthday to Barbie and Cobbo!

happyb.mp3

Happy birthday NAP!

For your birthday I wanted to present girls born on your birthday that are most certainly not potatoes, but sadly I could only find two:

yc000.jpg

Batgirl. So not a potato, she's almost a melon.

111832.jpg

The daughter of a certain DL Candidate Potato, somehow emerged as not a potato herself.

Since I was so disappointed that this was all I could find for your birthday, I decided that this guy, also born on your birthday, would point out who I want to have a happy birthday:

dwarf.jpg

Unless of course, you happen to indulge in rhinestones...

liberace-LotImg15176.jpg

I'll be off down the beer garden

Beer garden? Oh you are a lucky man. My garden doesn't grow any beer.

Happy Birthday, NAP, from myself and the currently offline Lord and Lady Grendel!

And also to iain who deserves "the bumps" for bumping off whatshisname the poet :dead:

Happy Birthday, NAP, from myself and the currently offline Lord and Lady Grendel!

And also to iain who deserves "the bumps" for bumping off whatshisname the poet :dead:

Stan Kunitz?

Happy Birthday, One Shot Paddy.

You've been here months now and still haven't bled to death.

(I'll stop trying to be funny one day).

(Honest).

:):blink:Hippos and Birdies :o;)

to all members celebrating birthdays whilst I was living it up in the big T-O. I went out for breakfast in your honours. :)

.......and so as then the sun rose upon the bed of roses less than a fortnight before it had last set I saw the news and it was there and banners were hanged and mandolins strummed as the carts rolled out with cakes and ale.......Yes, it was there again then, the annual celebration of the day when ONE SHOT PADDY had a birthday!

HAPPY HAPPY ONE SHOT.....(and hows about two or three shots today?) HaPPy Birthday.................................

Happy birthday, One Shot Paddy! Hope you enjoy your day! :angry:

Happy Birthday One Shot Paddy!

After having a look at your profile, and your list of interests: -

• Shooting
  • fishing
  • motorcycles
  • girls
  • drink
  • explosives
  • skydiving

I reckon if you can do any 3 of 7 from that list today, it should be a pretty f*cking good day for you! If you manage all seven, I expect to read about your escapades in tomorrow's newspapers. :angry:

Mr. One Shot. My Godot asked me to wish you a happy birthday on his behalf. He can't be here himself because he's doing something in the attic. I just heard him shouting: "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" Don't know what that's all about. I'm trying to keep him out of this place. It hasn't been good for his health.

Mr. One Shot. My Godot asked me to wish you a happy birthday on his behalf. He can't be here himself because he's doing something in the attic. I just heard him shouting: "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" Don't know what that's all about. I'm trying to keep him out of this place. It hasn't been good for his health.

Curses! I forgot about Godot's mum; that gives you/Godot/Godot's mum 996 more posts before you need to think about joining the twunt brigade. So I reckon persona no.3 will need to appear before the summer is up. :angry:

No wonder the rest of the Scooby gang always get me out of the way before proper investigations begin.

ps [doff hat]Mornin' Mrs G![/doff hat]

I'm new here, just joined in fact, but I would also like to convey my wishs to you for an exceptionally happy day One Shot Paddy.

All the best on your birthday OSP

Happy birthday One-Shot!

Go easy on the shots!

Thank you all very much for all your kind birthday wishes :D

We are flying off on Saturday to get married so I wont be about for a couple of weeks but don't worry "I'll be Back" :)

IM off for a few (more) drinks and watch the A Team on CH 4 :angry:

Congratulations for Saturday as well then.

Going anywhere nice?

I'm so disappointed with myself One Shot Paddy... I wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, but I couldn't find one decentely sexy person born on your birthday to post up here.

I did, however, have a dream the other night that this guy had just died, and I had no idea that today was his birthday, so if you're a Devo fan, maybe you can take some solace in that:

mothersbaugh02.jpg

My goodness! I don't know when it came to pass but...

Congrats Mr Hein!

on your well-deserved promotion to the Gods.

Bare Bear your weighty responsibilities well!

:)............ ;)........... :eshock:

:eshock::eshock::eshock::eshock:........... :eshock:

:eshock:.. :eshock:.. :eshock::eshock::eshock::eshock:

:eshock:............ :eshock:........... :eshock:

:eshock:............ :eshock:........... :eshock:

My goodness! I don't know when it came to pass but...

Congrats Mr Hein!

on your well-deserved promotion to the Gods.

Thank you. :)

Bare Bear your weighty responsibilities well!

I don't think the members of DeathList will notice any difference.

regards,

Hein

Heartiest congratulations on your promotion Hein!

It's about time we had a new Admin and I doubt anyone would disagree that you are the best man for the job.

clapper9yr.gifclapper9yr.gif

CP, you are disappointing me with your sexy pics. I know you can do better than this.

For Iain & Notapotato on the 16th, you said you could only find two (albeit wonderful) sexy girls.

But where was Laura Pausini?

laura-pausini-1.jpg

That 90's goddess of tennis, Gabriele Sabatini?

sabatini_www_gabriela-sabatini.jpg

or even Rosie Perez?

249138_rt.jpg

With Janet Jackson, Olga Korbut & Debra Winger also conspicious by their absence?

As for the 18th, you claim to know of no decently sexy person.

I would like you to tell this ladies below that they are not decently sexy to their face, should you be fortunate enough to meet these ladies in the flesh.

tina-fey.jpg

Don't get me wrong, CP, you have done fine, fine work bringing sexiness to the DL, but I fear you might be letting your high standards slip.

nanne.jpg

CP, you are disappointing me with your sexy pics. I know you can do better than this.

For Iain & Notapotato on the 16th, you said you could only find two (albeit wonderful) sexy girls.

But where was Laura Pausini?

laura-pausini-1.jpg

That 90's goddess of tennis, Gabriele Sabatini?

sabatini_www_gabriela-sabatini.jpg

or even Rosie Perez?

249138_rt.jpg

With Janet Jackson, Olga Korbut & Debra Winger also conspicious by their absence?

As for the 18th, you claim to know of no decently sexy person.

I would like you to tell this ladies below that they are not decently sexy to their face, should you be fortunate enough to meet these ladies in the flesh.

tina-fey.jpg

Don't get me wrong, CP, you have done fine, fine work bringing sexiness to the DL, but I fear you might be letting your high standards slip.

nanne.jpg

Tina Fey was a bad miss I'll admit, but I don't find any of those other girls sexy in the least. In fact, I haven't even heard of most of them, which precludes them from birthday sexiness.

Janet Jackson? Olga Korbut? You must be joking.