Lady Die

Princess Diana

Can we have "Any one Ritz guest leaving by motorised transport" for DL 2008?

As long as we book Anthea Turner in for a 366 night stay commencing 01 Jan 2008 sounds good to me.

Monoclinic, here's something that'll put a smile on your face. And DDT's and Lard Bazaar's and the Yeti's and...

Guest And he applauds

Hey! Harry Mcnally! You bastard!

Bravo!!!!!!! Bravo

'Stands up!'

Clap clap clap !

Hey! Harry Mcnally! You bastard!

Bravo!!!!!!! Bravo

'Stands up!'

Clap clap clap !

Ban this IP address.

This character seems familiar.

Can we have "Any one Ritz guest leaving by motorised transport" for DL 2008?

As long as we book Anthea Turner in for a 366 night stay commencing 01 Jan 2008 sounds good to me.

Monoclinic, here's something that'll put a smile on your face. And DDT's and Lard Bazaar's and the Yeti's and...

Next time Mono, ride the Bike AT her!!

I'm sure one of the jurors will find a book of matches with "HRH" on one side and "kill Diana Aug '97" jotted on the other that the crack French police overlooked in the tunnel.

They are more likely to find she died choking on Dodi's c*ck, which was severed during the impact. Even more likely that she died of internal injuries, due the fact she wasn't wearing a seat belt, being in a car driven by a frog thinking he was Alain Prost. How mundane..

If the later is found, I hope Mr Fayed pays back the tax payers money in full.

I'm sure one of the jurors will find a book of matches with "HRH" on one side and "kill Diana Aug '97" jotted on the other that the crack French police overlooked in the tunnel.

They are more likely to find she died choking on Dodi's c*ck, which was severed during the impact. Even more likely that she died of internal injuries, due the fact she wasn't wearing a seat belt, being in a car driven by a frog thinking he was Alain Prost. How mundane..

If the later is found, I hope Mr Fayed pays back the tax payers money in full.

I think the judge agrees with one of St P's theories, as he took the jurors to the room where Di and Do di spent their final hours. Maybe he was hoping to find a ten year old Lewinsky de Clinton-esque map of Hawaii on the duvet.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2622457.ece

Meanwhile, nice to see noted publicity whore Posh Spice, featuring her blonde bob, just happened to pick this week for a photo-filled few days stay at the Paris Ritz.

http://www.4thegame.com/features/feature/2..._the_wally.html

The inquest has been listening to a recording of Diana's last words to Dodi.

The inquest has been listening to a recording of Diana's last words to Dodi.

Were they along the lines of 'aaaarrrrrururuurghghghghghgh'?

I believe the first photographer on the scene was humming Tommy Steele's Flash, Bang, Wallop.

Most probably with these lyrics in his head as he clicked away.

'Old it, flash, bang, wallop, what a picture

What a picture, what a photograph

There she was, with a big Hussar

All caught up in 'er oh-la-la

Clap 'ands, stamp yer feet, Ye-e-a-y!

Bangin' on the big bass drum

What a picture, what a picture

Um-tiddly-um-pum-um-pum-pum

Stick it in your fam'ly album

What do you give the princess who has everything?

A seatbelt and an airbag

What do you give the (nasty\spoiled) princess who has everything?

I know exactly what I would give her ... Roses and and complements of course.

Diana photographs sold from tunnel.

Imagine the auction: "Going...going...gone."

My favourite part of the Diana pictures story is that one of the main paparazzi is called "Rat".

I thought he was the lead character of that recent Pixar film

Is there a term for a having a last name that also describes what you do? Someone I know had to go to the urologist recently and the contact person at the doctor's office was called Judith Cox.

True story.

Is there a term for a having a last name that also describes what you do?

Yes.

Thanks BR. The Deathlist community is so informative sometimes.

Well, I think Mr. Al Fayed has been proven wrong over the last few months, and the most of us proven right.

Queen planned to abdicate in April 1996.

Diana was obviously saying anything to anyone who would listen. As for her murder fears - she invented these to make herself feel more important than she actually was. Nobody really cared enough to kill her.

Is it just me, or is it looking more and more likely that Muhammed al Fayed has fabricated the entire story?

BBC link.

First we hear that he told his staff to exaggerate the extent of the couple's relationship, now we hear that he was putting pressure on the body guard to remember a flashing light. When the body guard fails to remember (keep in mind he was invovlved in a serious car accident which killed three people), Mr. al Fayed calls him a liar.

I think thatmy own theory is becoming more and more likely. Mr. al Fayed is responsible for Princess Diana's death (not murder). He is simply blaming everyone else either to shift the blame or out of denial.

(Windsor the Troll: due in Court number five for slander...).

Is it just me, or is it looking more and more likely that Muhammed al Fayed has fabricated the entire story?

I think that my own theory is becoming more and more likely. Mr. al Fayed is responsible for Princess Diana's death (not murder). He is simply blaming everyone else either to shift the blame or out of denial.

Wow, how much time, effort, cost and heartbreak would have been saved had they simply appointed Windsor to determine what happened? His observation is far more sensible than anything that has emerged from the hearing thus far.

Although it's always fun to see how much of a fool Paul Burrell can make himself. A film about the trial, with Burrell and her "psychic healer" (ho ho) in prominent roles, would make for high comedy.

Anyone know exactly when they filmed the Paris car chase in Ronin? :P

Maid claims that body guard feared for his life if memory returned.

Incidently, look who is employing this maid. The whole thing is a farce. All the evidence is coming from Mr. al Fayed's inner circle.

All this is costing the tax payer £6 million.

Should have heard the case in your court, Windsor. You'd have had the black cap on before the first summing up had finished and they'd all have been thrown to the hounds. It's the only language they understand etc.

Maid claims that body guard feared for his life if memory returned.

Incidently, look who is employing this maid. The whole thing is a farce. All the evidence is coming from Mr. al Fayed's inner circle.

All this is costing the tax payer £6 million.

Should have heard the case in your court, Windsor. You'd have had the black cap on before the first summing up had finished and they'd all have been thrown to the hounds. It's the only language they understand etc.

Let me assure you that if I had a Court, I would not have wasted my time with al Fayed's claim.

I would have chucked it out.

However, if it was in my Court, I'd have al Fayed done for tampering with witnesses, and attemped tampering of evidence. I would also have most of his witnesses tried for perjury. I would also enforce an out of court settlement where Mr. al Fayed would be forced to pay H.R.H. the Duke of Edinburgh £20,000,000 (or more) for slander and defamation of Character. Why so much money? So he might learn that his money doesn't give him unlimited power.

I daresay that less than 5 minutes after my ruling, I'd be sacked.

I'm the kind of judge Britain needs. Especially with regards to this asbo culture we seem to have adopted.

Let me assure you that if I had a Court, I would not have wasted my time with al Fayed's claim.

I would have chucked it out.

However, if it was in my Court, I'd have al Fayed done for tampering with witnesses, and attemped tampering of evidence. I would also have most of his witnesses tried for perjury. I would also enforce an out of court settlement where Mr. al Fayed would be forced to pay H.R.H. the Duke of Edinburgh £20,000,000 (or more) for slander and defamation of Character. Why so much money? So he might learn that his money doesn't give him unlimited power.

I daresay that less than 5 minutes after my ruling, I'd be sacked.

I'm the kind of judge Britain needs. Especially with regards to this asbo culture we seem to have adopted.

Al-Fayed so far has found that his money doesn't buy him a British Citizenship