Merlin1935

Predict Your Own Death.....

In reply to this threads' title, I fully intend to die "in the saddle".

And, no, I haven't read the entire thread.

Me too, if you mean what I think you do...and I intend to be with a certain retired British actor when it happens...

Bummer there. Retired, but neither British nor an actor.

OK, so now that you have my attention... an ex-pat Aussie? Or are you, in fact, here in the Great South Land? That would explain why you are awake now...

Sorry, my bad - I see you are from the US, California no less.....hi.

• Like 1

Sorry, my bad - I see you are from the US, California no less.....hi.

Hi.

Dunno, is that what you would have done yourself? "Claim" to be something you're not?

I didn't say I was that person, but that is the connection - and proud of it I am too - she was a great warrior queen, so snipe away if you will...

Too bad she was useless.

Her husband died a complete failure and as for her daughter, she didn't do much better.

Well that was a fun snipe.

Dunno, is that what you would have done yourself? "Claim" to be something you're not?

I didn't say I was that person, but that is the connection - and proud of it I am too - she was a great warrior queen, so snipe away if you will...

Too bad she was useless.

Her husband died a complete failure and as for her daughter, she didn't do much better.

Unlike your forbears, who have a great deal to answer for, one thing being the existence of you....why do I feel the need to answer your stupidity, time and time again? Why can't I simply ignore the crap you post ceaselessly? And you want to know why you are unpopular, I ask you....un-bloody-believable...which brings to mind another salient point - do you get off on being a vicious, back-stabbing harpy? or do you just get off on baiting me?

Unlike your forbears, who have a great deal to answer for, one thing being the existence of you....why do I feel the need to answer your stupidity, time and time again? Why can't I simply ignore the crap you post ceaselessly? And you want to know why you are unpopular, I ask you....un-bloody-believable...which brings to mind another salient point - do you get off on being a vicious, back-stabbing harpy? or do you just get off on baiting me?

One thing that worrries me is your knowledge of me.

Sounds like you've been speaking to Banshees, Star Crossed, or the mpfc gang.

Although not massively popular, I do have certain high held sections of the deathlist members on my list of friends. I just tend to play it down.

Secondly, my ancestors have less to answer for than yours given the none of them were in any position to change anything. Your ancestors had that chance, and failed miserably trying to extend their own power.

Thirdly, if you don't like it - you know where the door is.

One thing that worrries me is your knowledge of me.

Sounds like you've been speaking to Banshees, Star Crossed, or the mpfc gang.

Although not massively popular, I do have certain high held sections of the deathlist members on my list of friends. I just tend to play it down.

Secondly, my ancestors have less to answer for than yours given the none of them were in any position to change anything. Your ancestors had that chance, and failed miserably trying to extend their own power.

Thirdly, if you don't like it - you know where the door is.

Come in, spinner! Gotcha, good and proper....allow me to enlighten you - my "ancestors" are, in fact, not my ancestors, they are my second husband's to be precise. My ancestors are another kettle of fish altogether, not one I care to share with you.....and, btw, I never spoke to anyone about you - it's amazing what people let slip without even being aware of it....my "knowledge' of you is all there in everything you say...and, lastly, belt up.

Come in, spinner! Gotcha, good and proper....allow me to enlighten you - my "ancestors" are, in fact, not my ancestors, they are my second husband's to be precise. My ancestors are another kettle of fish altogether, not one I care to share with you.....and, btw, I never spoke to anyone about you - it's amazing what people let slip without even being aware of it....my "knowledge' of you is all there in everything you say...and, lastly, belt up.

Ah yes, your second husband. What happened to the first. Did he beat you causing you to leave him?

Personally I have no time for husbands who abuse their wives but if he did, I'd like to shake his hand.

Mind you, having married you I'd imagine you are most probably a widow due to suicide...

Too bad she was useless.

I think it's more likely that you get off on the idea of guys getting off on baiting you. Windsor is at least the second guy you've accused of that

They are also more passionate about their country than I am.

That would be me then :lol: . Very relieved to hear Lady C didn't drive into Loch Katrine, she night have been responsible for poisoning the citizens of my home city as that is where our water supply comes from!

Thrifty couple predict own deaths

"A thrifty Serbian couple took advantage of a funeral parlour's closing down sale - by having tombstones engraved with the dates they think they are going to die.

Dragoslav Mikic, 78, of the northern village of Dubnica, said: 'After looking at the length of time my relatives lived, and taking into account I eat well and am healthy, I am sure I will die in 2020.

'The funeral director has died since we placed the order, so it was good he got our tombstones finished beforehand.'

He predicted his wife Dragica would die in 2021"

So... I'm bored, so I decided to make this weird thread.

Anyways, I predict that I'll die on September 17, 2079 (aged 78) from lung cancer caused by my heavy smoking.

i'm quite healthy I don't drink or smoke and i'm not overweight (don't exercise as much as i should though) . I guess getting married and starting a family might take years off my life haha , that being said I predict October 2076 (89) of old age or malware in my part robotic body , RFID chip or something . :D

I predict I'll die April 2082 of a heart attack aged 82

• Like 1

If karma exists, I'll be dying of a nasty form of cancer at a relatively young age to atone for my years of competitive deadpooling.

I also think that I'll have a better idea of how long I'll survive than the doctor who gives me the diagnosis. :lol:

• Like 1

This is blatent rubbing our noses in it.

I have a daughter older than you.

However I do not drink or smoke and have been a vegetarian for nearly 20 years my father is currently 86 but in decling health. So I am going to say Feb 2061 aged 91. (or car crash on way home today)

I always wanted to live through 3 centuries, i.e. get born in the 20th century, die in the 22nd century. But I'd have to become 118 years old for that, a bit unrealistic in spite of our progressing medical abilities. I feel relatively confident getting to 90. My only obstacle is my heavy consumption of sugary drinks. Many of my older relatives lived unhealthy lives as miners, so I think I cannot really compare to them. So I guess I die, let's say, 2075 [knocks on wood].

I just realized that my thread was merged with another one. At least I made it more active!

Bloody hell - looks like me and Predictor are no longer the young'uns round here!

I'd like to go at the respectable age of 90 in 2086. I don't smoke, I don't drink regularly and I walk and wank regularly bit which are both meant to prolong your life - my shitty diet might knock it down to 2066 aged 70 though.

I always wanted to live through 3 centuries, i.e. get born in the 20th century, die in the 22nd century. But I'd have to become 118 years old for that, a bit unrealistic in spite of our progressing medical abilities. I feel relatively confident getting to 90. My only obstacle is my heavy consumption of sugary drinks. Many of my older relatives lived unhealthy lives as miners, so I think I cannot really compare to them. So I guess I die, let's say, 2075 [knocks on wood].

I'd need to be 105- bit of a stretch.

In a twist ending, I'll predict that I actually died three years ago, probably in shock at Clive Dunn dying.

• Like 2

Bloody hell - looks like me and Predictor are no longer the young'uns round here!

Aww, come on, and you didn't notice that I'm almost a year younger than him? :(

I'd like to go at the respectable age of 90 in 2086. I don't smoke, I don't drink regularly and I walk and wank regularly bit which are both meant to prolong your life - my shitty diet might knock it down to 2066 aged 70 though.

Hmm I think the exercise thing might be my undoing. My Dad had an active job until his early sixties but I am a bit of a desk jockey.

On the plus side I didn't have a fatal car crash on the way home.

October 12 2032. Being pessimistic takes years off you funnily enough

Gaining two stone has brought me 3 extra years.

Thursday, October 25, 2035

20th November 2080 aged 86 in a Dignitas clinic after being diagnosed with early onset Alzheimers disease and suffering a couple of minor strokes (I couldn`t bear ending up like Zsa Zsa Gabor) .Then again I am quite unhealthy as I smoke and drink a fair bit and there is heart disease in the family so I predict I will have a couple of heart attacks in my 50`s and 60`s and clean up my act a bit no doubt.

• Like 1