Guest KateS

Margaret Thatcher

For some reason I want her to survive for years, in confused pain, receiving substandard care, getting bedsores.

why am I classed as "spammer"? is that automatic for new members or because of what I posted? I think my posts are relevant to the thread.

These MT critical/dies-pun clips are jumping the gun, but there will be 'obituary' videos on the same YouTube channel (cnewq5) when the Milk Snatcher finally gets snatched ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK4b-uIi8FI ~ Margaret Thatcher critical

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwB8oyp7Coo ~ Margaret Thatcher dies

oh. I see I've been upgraded to pointless ranter, nice touch, what next?

to give this post a point: the videos below (first one removed due to lack of interest, second one going strong) are false alarms. when Thatcher croaks, I have two obituary videos ready to upload.

why am I classed as "spammer"? is that automatic for new members or because of what I posted? I think my posts are relevant to the thread.

These MT critical/dies-pun clips are jumping the gun, but there will be 'obituary' videos on the same YouTube channel (cnewq5) when the Milk Snatcher finally gets snatched ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK4b-uIi8FI ~ Margaret Thatcher critical

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwB8oyp7Coo ~ Margaret Thatcher dies

to give this post a point: blah blah

Sense of humour bypass? You're not being picked on poor diddums, we've all got them :wheelchair:

Blinking news reporters...

Just caught a moment of Peter Allen going on about a previous secretary of education...

And talking about "she was"...

I put these two half bits of info together a bit too well...

Only now finding out that it's only just that it was twenty years ago today that Mrs T left office...

Oh well...

Now I'm here and felling a bit daft and deflated...

We live in hope.

Is it really 20 years ago since she resigned? I remember it so well...

It was also 20 years ago when the man in your avatar resigned - now he's back.

Maybe Maggie will stage a similar comeback? :wheelchair:

to give this post a point: blah blah

Sense of humour bypass? You're not being picked on poor diddums, we've all got them :wheelchair:

lol cnq believes someone is on here 24/7 to pick and constantly devise random descriptions.......could this be another conspiracy against you, cnq? :P

The way she looks now I'd say it's pretty doubtful she'll see the year out

That's one more reason for me to detest Meryl Streep.

That's one more reason for me to detest Meryl Streep.

My least liked actress plays my least liked (living) human being I think I'll give that one a miss.

Best regards

Syd

Please let this come to pass!

I will bring cake!

Guest Guest

Just had the first sighting of Lady Thatcher in 4 months- she's not looking too good

Reason for edit: link fixed - NAP

Edited by Magere Hein
Post moved from topic "Political Frailty"

Please let this come to pass!

I will bring cake!

I will bring Champagne and eat some of your cake!

It has been confirmed that Lady Thatcher will NOT be attending fridays royal wedding due to ill health,despite receiving an invitation (unlike Brown or blair). To miss such a massive state event must mean she's pretty sick.She has still not been seen in public since her hospitalisation 6 months ago.

It has been confirmed that Lady Thatcher will NOT be attended fridays royal wedding due to ill health,despite receiving an invitation (unlike Brown or blair). To miss such a massive state event must mean she's pretty sick.She has still not been seen in public since her hospitalisation 6 months ago.

She was probably invited because:

1. She is a Baroness.

2. She is a Lady of the Garter.

3. She has been awarded the Order of Merit.

Not political in the slightest... :(

• Thanks 1

It has been confirmed that Lady Thatcher will NOT be attended fridays royal wedding due to ill health,despite receiving an invitation (unlike Brown or blair). To miss such a massive state event must mean she's pretty sick.She has still not been seen in public since her hospitalisation 6 months ago.

no great surprise there, she wasn't able to make her own birthday celebration last year

Back in The 2nd Death of 2011 I said

I have voted for Thatch every other time so for me Thatcher will be next, and I think it will be Easter time she goes

Hopefully in the next few days she will go

no great surprise there, she wasn't able to make her own birthday celebration last year

Yeah but to still not be recovering after 6 months must signal a long term deterioration from which she will never recover.I doubt whether we will ever see her i n public ever again.Of course she could still go on for a few years without being seen as some elderly famous people do,(eg Ronald Reagan),but she did seem to like getting 'out and about' despite allready having dementia.

Chances are we won't be told just how serious her condition is until she actually dies. For all we know she could be in a hospice or nursing home allready.

And could this be another sign that she is nearing the end?

She'll be receiving good-quality care wherever she is, more than can be said for many frail elderly people while she was in charge of the NHS...or presently, for that matter. She may linger on a while yet

:( Maggie MAY dont wake up maggie i sure would not feed you.If you was on the NHS you would have been well gone ,try out do that wedding,may may may be youl burn for bobby.

Thatcher Foundation being shut down due to Maggies rapidly declining health.She is unlikely to ever appear in public ever again and can no longer recognise people due to alzheimers disease .Looks like she's nearing the end.. http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/242659/242659

Oh please let it be true. I have her on my deadpool this time round.

Thatcher Foundation being shut down due to Maggies rapidly declining health.She is unlikely to ever appear in public ever again and can no longer recognise people due to alzheimers disease .Looks like she's nearing the end.. http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/242659/242659

Oh please let it be true. I have her on my deadpool this time round.

Ronnie hung around in private for years. How do you peg alzheimers? timing wise I mean...its like prostrate cancer or CHF. Without other info, its a 5-7 year slow burn.