Lady Die

Boy George

beaten to death while he's inside?

Very little as he's built like a brick shithouse.

Not sure he is really....he's more like a huge tub of lard . I cant remember exactly the last piccy I saw of him , but he must have clapped on a good 4 stone recently . TV footage of him smoking (presumably) outside the court prior to getting sent down makes him look a decent candidate I reckon :( .

Is it just me , but does anyone think the sentence is a tad on the severe side ?

What, for beating someone? No way - they shoulda locked him up for five and made him listen to 'The War Song' 24 hours a day, the fat C-word.

But did he really want to hurt him? Did he really want to make him cry?

Dunno, but I'd give Everything I Own to know what went on.

yes.....all very amusing I admit . But one gay ties up another gay....bit of an argument....handbags out....PRISON ?????

• Like 1

Not sure he is really....he's more like a huge tub of lard

Underneath all the flab he is still a big chap. He's over 6ft and well built. And anyway, anyone who looked like that before it became fashionable will be able to handle themselves I should think.

Another pun for you all - he's doing Time.

Not sure he is really....he's more like a huge tub of lard

Underneath all the flab he is still a big chap. He's over 6ft and well built. And anyway, anyone who looked like that before it became fashionable will be able to handle themselves I should think.

Another pun for you all - he's doing Time.

Wasn't he a fighter in a prior life or am I thinking of someone else?

If homosexuals are (literally) banged up with 100% of the same gender, where's the equality? Male or female, they must love communal shower time.

I'm sure the EU are working on introducing all-male (irons), all-female (lezzers) and co-ed (hetero) prisons. I just wonder what prison officers will be required to admit (to get posted to their right "environment").

Fun in prison.

I think Boy George won't have any trouble...

I think Boy George won't have any trouble...

...he won't have any problem with the screws. ;)

i think Boy George is going to kick it soon. I mean look at him, he's a fat, coke snorting ex-con, who looks like hes been living rough for the past decade.

Give him a few years and he'll die chained up to a rent boys wall with half a kilo of coke up his nose :referee:

i think Boy George is going to kick it soon. I mean look at him, he's a fat, coke snorting ex-con, who looks like hes been living rough for the past decade.

Give him a few years and he'll die chained up to a rent boys wall with half a kilo of coke up his nose :referee:

That's an interesting pick and one I haven't really thought much of.

Then again, I was actually thnking the same thing for George Michael.

Methinks he'll die with a smile on his face then...

In a piece of surprise news Boy George has been confirmed as the replacement for Will.I.Am on The Voice.

This should allow a robust review of his health and potential speculation about whether he will outlive Tom Jones.

(I am pretty certain today is not 1st April)

Well, as some of you know I now have a theme team Hits of 36 Years Ago and Hits Today, i.e. 1980 Top Thirty UK chart singles.

So I have obviously been researching 1981 for next year - I already have a full list of survivors (excluding session musicians/backing singers) who formally appeared on those singles.

Now Culture Club didn't start releasing singles until 1982. But I have discovered that Boy George appeared on Top Of The Pops on 26 November 1981 as a crowd dancer. And just for those who can access it in the next fortnight or so, that episode is on BBC iPlayer here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07dxty1/top-of-the-pops-26111981.

Enjoy!!!

• Like 1

BBC Four have already whizzed through 1981 and we're into 1982 now!

Nooo, I have a couple of 1981 episodes to go!

Loads were missing from 1981 - guess Dave Lee Travis was very busy that year. Peter Powell's jumpsuits were a sight to see though. The return of Kid Jensen, and through it all cuddly Richard Skinner.

*rushes off to catch up*

Loads were missing from 1981 - guess Dave Lee Travis was very busy that year. Peter Powell's jumpsuits were a sight to see though. The return of Kid Jensen, and through it all cuddly Richard Skinner.

*rushes off to catch up*

Is that TOTP? used to watch that while we were getting tarted up to go out pubbing and clubbing. Ah, the memories!

• Like 1

*rushes off to catch up*

Is that TOTP? used to watch that while we were getting tarted up to go out pubbing and clubbing. Ah, the memories!

Was it on in 1951 Toastie?? :lol:

*rushes off to catch up*

Was it on in 1951 Toastie?? :lol:

tongue.gif

I don't think girls went into pubs in 1951.

Not nice girls, anyway. ;)

• Like 1

*rushes off to catch up*

Can't they just show the acts and cut the links with DLT in them? so annoying we cant see so many editions ! Lets be honest even before op yewtree many people would have welcomed editing DLT out !

PS can't wait till they start showing the famous Kid Jensen/John Peel eps where they wore matching silly outfits every week ! http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/01_March_1984_(TOTP)?file=TOTP-01-03-1984.jpg

Just squeezing in with Boy George's birthday, 57 today. :birthday:

It's also OldWillz birthday....wonder how he feels sharing it with Trump and O'Dowd....

Boy George is scheduled to play at The Minnesota State Fair with Culture Club, B52s, and Tom Bailey of The Thompson Twins

Just caught up with his Who Do You Think You Are?

Goes back to his Irish roots and finds...well, I won't spoil it. He looks great for his age and seems the healthiest and most content I've seen him.

Good on yer!

5 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Just caught up with his Who Do You Think You Are?

Goes back to his Irish roots and finds...well, I won't spoil it. He looks great for his age and seems the healthiest and most content I've seen him.

Good on yer!

So, he's dead by Christmas, then

Read the review this morning on a Rangers forum :D

Fun.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Considering how hard it is to get admitted atm in London she must be seen as being able to recover to get a bed.