and the bit underneath as 14/05/1983

Done and done.

• Like 1

Just now, Death Impends said:

Done and done.

cheers

On 30/11/2017 at 20:58, Wee Jum said:

cheers

Here there is no ranking. Interesting..... 

RIP King Michael. 

Only found five successors of the twelve votes; Uschi, Coffin Lodger, Ebless, Life is Beautiful and IceCriticGamer1661. Well with that many votees the name is not gonna fit. :/

IMG_8298.GIF

8 hours ago, Pampams said:

RIP King Michael. 

Only found five successors of the twelve votes; Uschi, Coffin Lodger, Ebless, Life is Beautiful and IceCriticGamer1661. Well with that many votees the name is not gonna fit. :/

IMG_8298.GIF

Is Pissflaps still on the table then?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Mine drag on the floor.  It’s my age, you know.

• Haha 5

Could I have a name change please?

CastAway, if that's available?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CastAway said:

Could I have a name change please?

CastAway, if that's available?

Done

On 06/12/2017 at 21:04, The Quim Reaper said:

Im guessing i am gonna end up as  pissflaps then. Is this all of the King Michael successors agreeing? ><

On 13/10/2005 at 13:10, Lady Die said:

Ye's

I^D also like to drop the 's' of my login not too fussed though it can remain seeing as prior attempts at coming up with another login failed dismally! Unless, 'Guacomole' is free without an affix  of numbers123 And of course no-one is offended.... 

<nowhiding> 

Happy New Year Everyone, 2018. \^^/ 

Fuck off Paul you utter twat! I know it was you cos you're the immature wanker of the admins. "Oh look I'll weild my fake internet power and make a stupid joke out of someones usename?" Go fuck yourself. Change it back you cretinous scottish alcoholic whose mother probably tried and failed to sell you to junkies..

• Haha 1

I’m no mod, but I think most people will agree with me that you should take some time off to cool down. You have been quite aggressive to many of us today when we made a post completely irrelevant to your comments. I wouldn’t give two fucks if it was just me, but a lot of people had to read your very unnecessary rude comments...

3 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I’m no mod, but I think most people will agree with me that you should take some time off to cool down. You have been quite aggressive to many of us today when we made a post completely irrelevant to your comments. I wouldn’t give two fucks if it was just me, but a lot of people had to read your very unnecessary rude comments...

Oh looks it's JoeyRuss the mini-mod come along to have a fucking pop. Go shove it up your arse you fat wanker; too bored to post this on your main account anyway Paul? Oh little hitler time is it, "you're being too rude and aggressive, lowering the tone?" Lowering the tone of a forum where people self-fellate over the deaths of cancer-stricken mums of four and right to die campaigners forced to starve themselves to death? Forgive me if I don't give a fuck about what you think and struggle to see it possible to lower the tone of this shithole! If anyone gets offended by the crap I'm spouting on here after all these years they need to have a long hard look at themselves, man the fuck up and realise it's all a bit of fun.

• Thanks 1

Nurse! He's out of bed again.

I don't have a clue what is going on but it is a fine cunting effort in the insults stakes. Hilarious. I shall sleep with a smile tonight.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

I don't have a clue what is going on but it is a fine cunting effort in the insults stakes. Hilarious. I shall sleep with a smile tonight.

Think of this as forum as your local pub and me as that cunt who's started doing cocaine/roids in the bogs but the security guards can't be arsed cos he's regular who's normally - except once every few months - a few beers guy so they tell you he's mentally ill instead and mock him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mongoloid wanker said:

Oh looks it's JoeyRuss the mini-mod come along to have a fucking pop. Go shove it up your arse you fat wanker; too bored to post this on your main account anyway Paul? Oh little hitler time is it, "you're being too rude and aggressive, lowering the tone?" Lowering the tone of a forum where people self-fellate over the deaths of cancer-stricken mums of four and right to die campaigners forced to starve themselves to death? Forgive me if I don't give a fuck about what you think and struggle to see it possible to lower the tone of this shithole! If anyone gets offended by the crap I'm spouting on here after all these years they need to have a long hard look at themselves, man the fuck up and realise it's all a bit of fun.

This has deffo lurched into Zorders territory.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m too thick to work out who this used to be before they changed their name? 

It's Deathray.

On which note, maybe time to change it back now?

Oh yeh I just worked it out :D disappointing, I was hoping it was one of the old school having a proper fucking meltdown.  Never mind, the night is young :D

• Like 1