VSBfromH

Rick Parfitt

Guest I  LOVE THE QUO.

TEMPUS IS AN AWESOME!

THE BRILLINT RICK AS THE ALL CLEAR.........................SO GO &KICK ASS TEMPUS, YOU WICKED MIRACULOUS STAR!

LONG LIVE THE QUO...........QUO OH OH OH OH .

Guest Guest
TEMPUS IS A sh*t HEAD

THE BRILLINT RICK AS THE ALL CLEAR.........................SO GO &KICK ASS TEMPUS, YOU SICK WARPED F****r.

BY THE WAY TEMPUS WHAT HAPPENED WITH HAMMER& NAIL.

TEMPUS  IS A sh*t HEAD

THE BRILLINT RICK AS THE ALL CLEAR.........................SO GO &KICK ASS TEMPUS,  YOU SICK WARPED F****r.

BY THE WAY TEMPUS WHAT HAPPENED WITH HAMMER& NAIL.

I refer the honourable ranter to the answer I gave here.

Guest I LOVE THE QUO

HOW VERY STUPID YOU MUST BE FEELING NOW TEMPUS, ON HEARING THE BRILLIANT NEWS ABOUT RICK. HA HA HA .

THEY WILL OUT LIVE YOU.

GET A LIFE ...........GO PLAY SOME QUO.

Probably the only time you'll ever see those words together

HOW VERY STUPID YOU MUST BE FEELING NOW TEMPUS,    ON HEARING THE BRILLIANT NEWS ABOUT RICK.    HA HA HA .

THEY WILL OUT LIVE YOU.

I certainly wish no ill upon Mr. Parfitt.

I barely knew of his existence before this thread was started, (not by me).

So I fail to understand your ire,

merely because I dislike their musical output.

Just when you think they can't get any worse, they come up with this, can I be in the firing squad when we put them out of their misery? I'm sure I could take out Mr. Parfitt.

I have a few male friends who are fanatical Quo supporters. For the last few months they have been posting about 'The Frantic Four' reunion tour on their Facebook pages, they have gone into overdrive this weekend with Quo playing in Glasgow and have been posting photos of the band from the 2 gigs. I have to say Rick Parfitt looks really, really rough from the photos I have seen. Rossi, Lancaster and Coughlan look not too bad for their age, but Parfitt looks bloated, tired and old, he wouldn't look out of place guzzling cheap booze with the down and outs in any town or city. No doubt he will outlive the rest of the band now I have said this.

To be honest from the Australian supermarket ads featuring Quo and the fact that they are touring Down Under next month, I doubt Parfitt's in too bad fettle at the moment.

To be honest from the Australian supermarket ads featuring Quo and the fact that they are touring Down Under next month, I doubt Parfitt's in too bad fettle at the moment.

I have that bloody annoying "Down, down, prices are down" going through my head now. Thanks a lot! :P

I have that bloody annoying "Down, down, prices are down" going through my head now. Thanks a lot! :P

I hope you also have the red hand pointing in time to the music too. Shame there isn't a .gif for it on here. :-) :evil2: Dunno if you've seen the latest ad, but it's "Whatever You Want" with "alternative" lyrics featuring Australian peas and toilet roll.

• Like 1

In a serious condition after a heart attack so says the Daily Mail, and my copy and paste won't work on my shitty phone so go look it up yerself 👍

In a serious condition after a heart attack so says the Daily Mail, and my copy and paste won't work on my shitty phone so go look it up yerself

Here you go

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3645115/Status-Quo-star-Rick-Parfitt-suffers-heart-attack-performing-Turkey.html

• Like 1

He'd be my first hit on my 1980 theme team if he goes.

But I'm sure he won't.

In a serious condition after a heart attack so says the Daily Mail, and my copy and paste won't work on my shitty phone so go look it up yerself

Here you go

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3645115/Status-Quo-star-Rick-Parfitt-suffers-heart-attack-performing-Turkey.html

jinx.

He has already had a quad bypass, im just wondering what the fuck there is left of his heart they can actually repair?

• Like 1

"Serious but stable" that's dead pooling code for "long list," right?

• Like 1