Jump to content
Cup of Tea

(C)Rappers

Recommended Posts

Looks like my DDP unique Jimmy Spicer has been transferred to hospice care. Going to be interesting to see if he QO’s, I picked him cause many hip hop people seem to obit, but I’ve been getting more doubts over time. We’ll see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/12/2018 at 18:17, YoungWillz said:

Gosh, I'm almost tempted by Tekashi 69 whoever he is. "Gangsta checked" in the jail and transferred to new facility. https://allhiphop.com/rumors/tekashi69-gets-g-checked-by-crips-upon-arrival-to-prison-6t9ZW5KxPUix033KalQDGA/

6ix9ine snitched in court yet again, this time testifying that Jim Jones (rapper, not Kool-Aid man) and Cardi B are members of the Nine Trey Bloods.

 

If he makes 2020 he's going on my DDP team. Man's gonna get killed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

0941BFD3-A34D-49B9-AF25-F61747324215.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/09/2019 at 11:02, Joey Russ said:

Looks like my DDP unique Jimmy Spicer has been transferred to hospice care. Going to be interesting to see if he QO’s, I picked him cause many hip hop people seem to obit, but I’ve been getting more doubts over time. We’ll see

Update, looking like he’ll be dead in the next few days

 

I’m not expecting him to get a QO at this point, I’m just appreciating the guy the more I read and hear about him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did notice an upswing in people donating to Spicer's GoFundMe in recent weeks, which made me think he was on the way out. He should get a Guardian QO, because his place in hip-hop history is pretty significant even if his career was short.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

6ix9ine refuses witness protection.... Drop 40 entry next year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

 

 

6ix9ine refuses witness protection.... Drop 40 entry next year?

 

If that happens, I am bloody roping you into write his obit, so it's not "Some guy with a stupid name died. Turns out his life choices were even stupider..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As you may well guess my knowledge of rap and gang culture is strictly limited but I am interested in this approach. Is it possible that his rejection of witness protection is actually an act of challenge and defiance. He knows his enemies can kill him but to do so will have consequences. "Strike me down and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"

There is also an issue of his legacy 

 

Alternatively he might just be a dick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh, Tekashi69 will be forever be remembered as a massive meme whether he goes soon or not. 

5D37F0C2-2EC2-46C8-928E-373839C495E6.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/09/2019 at 20:21, Joey Russ said:

Update, looking like he’ll be dead in the next few days

 

I’m not expecting him to get a QO at this point, I’m just appreciating the guy the more I read and hear about him...

And now Jimmy Spicer has died: 

So we wait... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/09/2019 at 18:14, Joey Russ said:

And now Jimmy Spicer has died: 

So we wait... 

Already am thinking he’s a no hoper. Doesn’t seem to be getting notice anywhere besides the rap specialists sites. Oh well, better luck next year...

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Already am thinking he’s a no hoper. Doesn’t seem to be getting notice anywhere besides the rap specialists sites. Oh well, better luck next year...

 Don’t die on a Friday afternoon if you’re on the bubble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/09/2019 at 13:57, RadGuy said:

6ix9ine snitched in court yet again, this time testifying that Jim Jones (rapper, not Kool-Aid man) and Cardi B are members of the Nine Trey Bloods.

 

If he makes 2020 he's going on my DDP team. Man's gonna get killed.

 

619 has a death wish,2020 is a long way away for him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/09/2019 at 20:54, Bibliogryphon said:

As you may well guess my knowledge of rap and gang culture is strictly limited but I am interested in this approach. Is it possible that his rejection of witness protection is actually an act of challenge and defiance. He knows his enemies can kill him but to do so will have consequences. "Strike me down and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"

There is also an issue of his legacy 

 

Alternatively he might just be a dick.

 

I think you're right on both counts. One theory I've seen advanced is that he's basically mortgaging his life against his career: he's obviously got a lot of media interest in him right now, and that can translate to big record sales, which should be enough to keep him in 24-hour security. But as soon as a single bombs, he hasn't got the money and he's having to rely on Paul Blart to safeguard him... things get stickier. 

 

I'm more interested in the Jim Jones (rapper, not cult leader or the kid I went to school with) connections here. Wouldn't be surprised to see at least one Dipset affiliate rapper turn up on the slab in the next few months. How's Freekey Zekey doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use