honez

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2006

Bury Lesbianism.

Send this to the remaining 98 on this years list.

about.com

Especially Stephen Levines Tome.

about.com

48 sir, not 98.

I get the impression you haven't been paying attention. :P

about.com

48 sir, not 98.

Its Madam actually and yes you are right , I apologise profusely.

Consider myself chastised.

about.com

48 sir, not 98.

I do apologize madam, but that beard does make you look rather masculine.

av10412vk.jpg

How to sensitively explain a divorce to a child.

HAHAHA Naturally of course..I liked that one, I've seen a few similar ones before too.

scsi

about.com

48 sir, not 98.

I do apologize madam, but that beard does make you look rather masculine.

av10412vk.jpg

This is the only Bush I want to see near me.

Uh-oh:

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

It's a Good Thing I don't believe in an afterlife.

regards,

Hein

Uh-oh:

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

It's a Good Thing I don't believe in an afterlife.

regards,

Hein

I "achieved" level 6 too. :blink:

I only managed level 5 - perhaps assassinating to gain power isn't as bad as it sounds (look out moderators :blink: ).

It's Limbo for me!

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Woo-hoo!

I'm a Heretic - level 6, so I'll see guys down there. It's where the party's at.

:blink::P:):party::party:

Oh dear. I have:

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

to look forward to. And I even answered 'false' to the statement "A pimp is a good thing to be." While you're all living it up in Level 6, I'm gonna be stuck in bloody Level 8 with the magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and pandas. Could someone get cracking on having deadchat installed for me? :blink:

While you're all living it up in Level 6, I'm gonna be stuck in bloody Level 8 with the magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and pandas. Could someone get cracking on having deadchat installed for me? :blink:

Not I. While it's true that hell has all the perks, the installation contract went, through bribery, to the Southern Baptist Convention.

regards,

Hein

While you're all living it up in Level 6, I'm gonna be stuck in bloody Level 8 with the magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and pandas. Could someone get cracking on having deadchat installed for me? :blink:

Not I. While it's true that hell has all the perks, the installation contract went, through bribery, to the Southern Baptist Convention.

Ah well, that's alright then. As noted elsewhere, the Baptists do have the best merch.