Death Watch Beatle

Muhammad Ali

Has to be the worst headline in history.

Is it fuck.

'Freddie Starr ate my hamster' beats it hands down.

I mean, it wasn't even true!! :D

what about "the truth about Hillsborough" beats those two by a long shot.
  • Like 1

Has to be the worst headline in history.

Is it fuck.

'Freddie Starr ate my hamster' beats it hands down.

I mean, it wasn't even true!! :D

what about "the truth about Hillsborough" beats those two by a long shot.

No this is a lot worse, at least that was entertaining.

Will the last person who still thinks The Sun is funny please turn out the lights?

• Like 1

I think the DL committee should get some kudos for this hit. There was a lot of pressure for Ali to be included for the past couple of years and they bring him back just in time for the main event. Skills or Luck?

• Like 2

I think the DL committee should get some kudos for this hit. There was a lot of pressure for Ali to be included for the past couple of years and they bring him back just in time for the main event. Skills or Luck?

Sounds fishy if you ask me...

If we look back at the poll with predicting the 6th death, did anyone notice that the person who died, aka Muhammad Ali, was mentioned 3 times in a row?

If we look back at the poll with predicting the 6th death, did anyone notice that the person who died, aka Muhammad Ali, was mentioned 3 times in a row?

wow, if you think that's crazy well prepare for a shock. He is on the 2016 *gasp * and he had his own thread *gasp *
  • Like 2

13406994_1739768666312774_76785832183918

• Like 4

13406994_1739768666312774_76785832183918

No one will beat the greatest at heaven.

It is just me or did we get more discussion out of friggin' Dennis Healey's death than this guy?

Well, whatever.

Anyone remember that time he got knocked on his behind by a completely bald, yellow-toothed 25-year-old Brit who probably prepared for the fight by downing a poorly cooked 12oz steak and a full bottle of wine?

It is just me or did we get more discussion out of friggin' Dennis Healey's death than this guy?

Well, whatever.

Anyone remember that time he got knocked on his behind by a completely bald, yellow-toothed 25-year-old Brit who probably prepared for the fight by downing a poorly cooked 12oz steak and a full bottle of wine?

Don't recall "Henry's Hammer" when it happened but aren't that and the final round in the first Frazier fight the only times he was knocked over in the ring (he stayed on his feet for the other three defeats).

Clinton must be loving this Rabbi at the service...

Oh so it is actually an "interfaith service"? Me and my dad got bored and switched over after the 1st 3 imams!

• Like 1

Oh so it is actually an "interfaith service"? Me and my dad got bored and switched over after the 1st 3 imams!

Relax; President Trump will send them packing and probs dig up Ali and deport him too.

• Like 1

Relax; President Trump will send them packing and probs dig up Ali and deport him too.

Ah yes, the criminal will dig up the bodies of mlk jr and malcom x as well. He'll deport me as well, because I'm a twat.

Ah yes, the criminal will dig up the bodies of mlk jr and malcom x as well. He'll deport me as well, because I'm a twat.

No he won't.

https://youtu.be/NXiK9xas7KU

• Like 1

No he won't.

https://youtu.be/NXiK9xas7KU[/size]

That's true. I am smart enough not support trump though. That's probably the smartest thing I've done lol.
  • Like 1

No he won't.

https://youtu.be/NXiK9xas7KU[/size]

That's true. I am smart enough not support trump though. That's probably the smartest thing I've done lol.

It's not exactly setting the bar very high, though.

• Like 4

No he won't.https://youtu.be/NXiK9xas7KU[/size]

It's a start

I didn't realise that the word 'twat' was used in America.....................

• Like 1

I didn't realise that the word 'twat' was used in America.....................

Twat's that you say? I have an ear infucktion and cunt hear you.

• Like 7

No he won't.https://youtu.be/NXiK9xas7KU[/size]
It's a start

No, it's the end.

• Like 1

Well, from under a stone has popped a 70 yr old slag bag who is trying to sell tapes of Ali 'avin a bit of fun wiv da chicks in da hood'.

Naturally, she wants a tidy sum for what will be a good talking point 'Did he f**k as good as he boxed? amongst the rank and file of the Ali fan club, or summat.

This story, naturally, comes from a Sunday tabloid. See? You wouldn't have read that in the effing Times!

Well, from under a stone has popped a 70 yr old slag bag who is trying to sell tapes of Ali 'avin a bit of fun wiv da chicks in da hood'.

Naturally, she wants a tidy sum for what will be a good talking point 'Did he f**k as good as he boxed? amongst the rank and file of the Ali fan club, or summat.

This story, naturally, comes from a Sunday tabloid. See? You wouldn't have read that in the effing Times!

Even his trainer described him as "a pelvic missionary" so the answer to the question above is "yes." Whether the camera work on such an old tape is up to the job, that's another question

It's on!

April

25.04.2016 - Deathray
May
15.05.2016 - Scraggy Taters
30.05.2016 - Youwanticewiththat
June
11.06.2016 - ajlposh
29.06.2016 - Bass
July
13.07.2016 - Shaun of the Dead
15.07.2016 - The Unkown Man
17.07.2016 - Eesti
23.07.2016 - QTips
August
01.08.2016 - Uschi
18.08.2016 - Sir Creep
24.08.2016 - rockhopperpenguin
September
01.09.2016 - maryportfuncity
09.09.2016 - paulh85
15.09.2016 - Handrejka
19.09.2016 - ImNotHades
25.09.2016 - RadGuy
October
01.10.2016 - deadsox
November
03.11.2016 - drol
23.11.2016 - gcreptile
30.11.2016 - Paul Bearer
January
01.01.2017 - Switch
16.01.2017 - Book
March
17.03.2017 - Morbidkid
October
25.10.2017 - Rotten Ali
after 2018 - msc

Well, I got the month wrong but the day is right!