Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

1 minute ago, drol said:

Thought it was for celebrities. I just quoted an old post.

You have no idea how close I came to deleting these posts at the time. The birthday thread is for one and all. Both celebrities and non celebrities. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paul Bearer said:

You have no idea how close I came to deleting these posts at the time. The birthday thread is for one and all. Both celebrities and non celebrities. 

Then delete them. I'm not offended.

• Like 1

Someone hacked my debit card and treated all their friends to Chinese takeaways and Costa Coffee, then bought themselves a nice walnut pool table, I shit you not. April Fools'!!

On one hand, I feel privileged that I was the chosen one. And no, it didn't decline B)B)B)

On the other, bit scary that some fraudster can spend 4 figures without the app asking for approval.

Being cash-only for a while should be a fun experiment. If the bank drag their heels then I might stop laughing.

• Like 1

@YoungWillz I noticed that in the past let’s say two months you have posted about 1100 more times than me.  For 7 years we have maintained very similar habits (~20 posts/day), but suddenly this prolific burst from you that would require posting about 35 times/day.  Dial down the reclusiveness, little buddy. Get out in that world and be the best Y-Dub you can be!  We’re all on Team Willz around here and are worried sick.

• Shocked 1

Recently coming to terms with a shitload of mental baggage as I grow into my age and start to take on more responsibility. Anyone in the same boat feel free to reach out and we can chat somewhere else.1255864426_ilivedbitch.png.8eccd470df03e7be168a13ec177e95d1.png

Edit: Forgot to add you can usual see me on Schizo games like TF2 and VR chat, going by Lain or similar nicknames atm

• Like 1

Sir Creep is the best poster on this board. (Second to me of course)

• Haha 2

On 06/07/2023 at 00:39, DaDeathGuy said:

Sir Creep is the best poster on this board. (Second to me of course)

Your extreme intelligence is only eclipsed by your good looks and posting savvy. 

• Like 2

Celebrating that fact that I have now earned all 8 reactions on this site at least once, the last one I needed was Confused which @mymango has so graciously just betrothed upon me in the Jimmy Carter Thread, they're also the only ever user to give me the Angry reaction and 2 of my 3 Facepalms.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

i was updating my signature and noticed on my profile that August 8th marked the 10 year anniversary of the last time i 'won the day' on Deathlist, which I didn't know was a thing. (one of my comments had 4 reactions, thus securing me the title)

here's to ten more years :party:

GoAngelaGo.PNG

• Like 6

No earthly idea where to put this, so load up your wrong-thread shotguns if you like.

@maryportfuncity

Long have I wondered. No more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, En Passant said:

No earthly idea where to put this, so load up your wrong-thread shotguns if you like.

@maryportfuncity

Long have I wondered. No more.

Harsh, but he has a point

That said, I can only conclude he never went to Cleator Moor

On 29/08/2023 at 15:32, wildstorm said:

i was updating my signature and noticed on my profile that August 8th marked the 10 year anniversary of the last time i 'won the day' on Deathlist, which I didn't know was a thing. (one of my comments had 4 reactions, thus securing me the title)

here's to ten more years :party:

GoAngelaGo.PNG

These days you need 4 and 20 reactions to win the day.

• Like 1

On 04/09/2023 at 00:18, maryportfuncity said:

he never went to Cleator Moor

Well, who has?

I don't want to be pibbyglitched. I am asking the sigmas if I'll get fanum taxed by rizzling. It might be a level 10 gyatt in Ohio. It'll be pretty skibadi.

Thought it worth asking if anyone woke up to snow on xmas morning?:angel2:

7 minutes ago, Miranda lass said:

Yep. Police-a them-a they come and-a they blow down me door, break in ma car troo, troo ma window. Was a hectic morning.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Miranda lass said:

Aye. I woke up with 8 inches. 

• Shocked 1

6 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Aye. I woke up with 8 inches. 

You woke up twice?

Shame. That number would've been a great place to stop.

• Like 1

Am I looking for patterns that don't exist, or have the BBC been putting "cancer" in more titles since Charles's diagnosis?

A few weeks ago:

Former Celtic full-back Gray dies aged 50

Jonnie Irwin: Escape to the Country and A Place in the Sun host dies aged 50

Toby Keith: Country music legend dies aged 62

Now:

Gary Sinise: Forrest Gump star's son Mac, 33, dies of rare cancer

Viral TikTok singer Cat Janice dies of cancer, aged 31

The Hairy Bikers star Dave Myers, who had cancer, dies at 66

You could argue that 2 of those 3 people wouldn't be in the headlines if not for cancer, but it would normally be buried in the second paragraph. The Dave Myers headline is really odd and is what set off my spidey senses, though. No one needs reminded that he was the one with cancer. Jonnie Irwin was far more public. Where's his "who had cancer"? Or are the British press trying to raise awareness of cancer, for those who've never heard of it? It's strange.

1st of March today, meaning we progress to the next season of the UK Gammondar:

896886086_Image01-03-2024at12_50.thumb.jpeg.d4a8d800319d3a1c0dfda769818ee4fa.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Clorox Bleachman your Location/Interests things have got me doing the 'When stroke strikes, act FAST' check on myself and that's the god's honest.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TQR said:

@Clorox Bleachman your Location/Interests things have got me doing the 'When stroke strikes, act FAST' check on myself and that's the god's honest.

If you heard my normal speaking voice then you'd be calling 999 immediately. Even Midjourney-generated slop is easier to understand.