Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Andre Watts, pianist. Duncan Forbes, footballer. Brian May, rocker. Britt Ekland, Bond girl. Robert Fripp, guitarist. Boris Spassky, chess player. Donald Trump, president. Emerson Fittipaldi, racing driver. Lindsey Vonn, alpine skier. Pete Townshend, rocker. Martin Brundle, racer. Lee Kerslake, rocker. Dino Zoff, footballer. Keke Rosberg, racing driver. Björn Borg, tennis champion. Patrick Tambay, racing driver. Rihanna, pop star. Ridley Scott, director. Chuck Norris, martial arts film star. Sally Carr, pop singer. Bladan, a moron.

Andre Watts, pianist. Duncan Forbes, footballer. Brian May, rocker. Britt Ekland, Bond girl. Robert Fripp, guitarist. Boris Spassky, chess player. Donald Trump, president. Emerson Fittipaldi, racing driver. Lindsey Vonn, alpine skier. Pete Townshend, rocker. Martin Brundle, racer. Lee Kerslake, rocker. Dino Zoff, footballer. Keke Rosberg, racing driver. Björn Borg, tennis champion. Patrick Tambay, racing driver. Rihanna, pop star. Ridley Scott, director. Chuck Norris, martial arts film star. Sally Carr, pop singer. Bladan, a moron.

All dead in one day? The jimmy sauna thing must have pissed off the Reaper...

• Like 3

Who aren't dead.

Bladan, a moron.

I concur.
  • Like 1

According to quantum mechanics and the Schrodinger paradox, we are all both dead and alive. "The jimmy sauna thing must have pissed off the Reaper..."

I am Finnish and very stupid, we have sauna here but what is the jimmy sauna thing? Because I am very stupid, I have nothing to lose when I die. You are not as lucky!

• Like 1

Finns are white. They are fond of boring gossip, TV and ice hockey. I forgot to mention Dmitri Hvorostovsky, the singer. His records are very good if you are into classical music.

Gene Cernan, who was the last American astronaut to walk on the Moon died today at 82... maybe Aldrin next?

http://www.space.com/35343-eugene-cernan-last-man-on-moon-dies-at-82.html

You really need to start looking at other threads before posting here, or if your going to post hours afterwards, maybe say something like just to put it in another thread or something. I wouldn't bother telling you if it's a one time thing, but it's constant, and it's also bugs me.

Is that really you Joey? Or did Sir Creep get your password?

• Like 2

Finns are white. They are fond of boring gossip, TV and ice hockey. I forgot to mention Dmitri Hvorostovsky, the singer. His records are very good if you are into classical music.

Fug, ebin etc.

According to quantum mechanics and the Schrodinger paradox, we are all both dead and alive. "The jimmy sauna thing must have pissed off the Reaper..."

I am Finnish and very stupid, we have sauna here but what is the jimmy sauna thing? Because I am very stupid, I have nothing to lose when I die. You are not as lucky!

I'm not penned up in a steel chamber linked to radioactive substance with a box of cyanuric acid whick breaks if there is a radioactive decay. Don't know if you live that way in Finland.

• Like 1

"I'm not penned up in a steel chamber linked to radioactive substance with a box of cyanuric acid whick breaks if there is a radioactive decay."

But you could be, which means that you are penned up there, according to quantum mechanics, which has been always right since 1920s. Thus you are already dead. So am I.

"I'm not penned up in a steel chamber linked to radioactive substance with a box of cyanuric acid whick breaks if there is a radioactive decay."

But you could be, which means that you are penned up there, according to quantum mechanics, which has been always right since 1920s. Thus you are already dead. So am I.

You can use Quote to quote other users without copying their words. Try it.

I'm not penned up in a steel chamber linked to radioactive substance with a box of cyanuric acid whick breaks if there is a radioactive decay. Don't know if you live that way in Finland.

Just testing the Quote button... According to quantum physics, we are all penned up in a steel chamber linked to radioactive substance with a box of cyanuric acid whick breaks if there is a radioactive decay.

So you are penned up in a steel chamber linked to radioactive substance with a box of cyanuric acid whick breaks if there is a radioactive decay.

Or quantum mechanics is wrong.

I believe in quantum mechanics. Thus you are penned up in a steel chamber etc. You are both dead and alive, and there is no death because there is no life.

Just testing the Quote button... According to quantum physics, we are all penned up in a steel chamber linked to radioactive substance with a box of cyanuric acid whick breaks if there is a radioactive decay.

So you are penned up in a steel chamber linked to radioactive substance with a box of cyanuric acid whick breaks if there is a radioactive decay.

I believe in quantum mechanics. Thus you are penned up in a steel chamber etc. You are both dead and alive, and there is no death because there is no life.

Quantum mechanics is pure nonsense for macroscopic systems. I know quite exactly (error about 10^-34) where I am and how fast I am going. I don't need orbital functions.

• Like 2

Quantum mechanics is pure nonsense for macroscopic systems. I know quite exactly (error about 10^-34) where I am and how fast I am going. I don't need orbital functions.

Bladan knows better. He has a MSc. QM is the correct description of nature. Not Einstein's general theory of relativity. Human bodies are macroscopic systems. Thus we are both dead and alive.

• Like 1

Bladan knows better. He has a MSc. QM is the correct description of nature. Not Einstein's general theory of relativity. Human bodies are macroscopic systems. Thus we are both dead and alive.

Even electrons are not waves and particles at the same time. They are just fucking electrons. It's our language who can't describe them because we don't know anything which is not wave nor particle. And the fucking cat is dead or alive, dead and alive is just a logical paradox to show how Copenaghen interpretation is wrong for macroscopical systems.

• Like 1

Can't this conversation go in the Fight thread, or somewhere?

Can't this conversation go in the bin?

FTFY :D Edited by DevonDeathTrip
Posts moved to the next best place!
  • Like 3

From Reddit comes the inauguration drinking game:

2gwz7r4.png

Even electrons are not waves and particles at the same time. They are just fucking electrons. It's our language who can't describe them because we don't know anything which is not wave nor particle. And the fucking cat is dead or alive, dead and alive is just a logical paradox to show how Copenaghen interpretation is wrong for macroscopical systems.

Well, if I'm dead that explains a great deal. Why I can't sleep. Or lose weight. Why my hair is falling out. What happened to my sex life. You know, the big questions of life.....

Britt Ekland was food poisoned back in August 2016, and her beloved dog Tequila died about a month later. However, it's highly unlikely that Britt will pass away anytime soon. It would be devastating if she did.

Britt Ekland was food poisoned back in August 2016, and her beloved dog Tequila died about a month later. However, it's highly unlikely that Britt will pass away anytime soon. It would be devastating if she did.

She ate dog food?

Well, if I'm dead that explains a great deal. Why I can't sleep. Or lose weight. Why my hair is falling out. What happened to my sex life. You know, the big questions of life.....

............and you think you are the only one!!!!!

............and you think you are the only one!!!!!

Actually, lack of sleep explains a lot http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/tiredness-and-fatigue/Pages/lack-of-sleep-health-risks.aspx