Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

All I am doing is standing up to assholes.

You might want to rephrase that. giggle.gif

Think this might be the funniest post Morbidkid has ever made...

well I was about to send a pm to you bit since you suddenly turned on me I'll leave it here. Do you think it's funny being a massive dipshit do you think is. You of all people have the nerve to talk shit About me well I'm going to give you a reality check. We have you and laugh at your stupidity. It's so funny to watch the village idiot mistake his donce hat for those hats they give out at college graduations.

well I was about to send a pm to you bit since you suddenly turned on me I'll leave it here. Do you think it's funny being a massive dipshit do you think is. You of all people have the nerve to talk shit About me well I'm going to give you a reality check. We have you and laugh at your stupidity. It's so funny to watch the village idiot mistake his donce hat for those hats they give out at college graduations.

Jeesus dude, we're laughing at your innocence and poor phraseology, not you. I have you, along with half a dozen posters at various times, on ignore because I can't stomach all of your inane drivel and like too pick and chose when to see your latest posts. I know I'm a low rent Zorders mate don't worry, that's where you and I differ - I know I'm a low rent Zorders, you don't.

Apparently MK is 15? When I was that age I didn't half post a load of shit online, and assume I was really clever and right, because everyone does when they're a teenager. Hell, I still post a load of shit.

• Like 1

Apparently MK is 15? When I was that age I didn't half post a load of shit online, and assume I was really clever and right, because everyone does when they're a teenager. Hell, I still post a load of shit.

I'd love to rant about how when I was 15 I had a social life rather than posting shite online but I can't because i was doing the same.

I'd love to rant about how when I was 15 I had a social life rather than posting shite online but I can't because i was doing the same.

Hey, I'm sure its even easier to do both now, with Iphones and constant internet access.

Hey, I'm sure its even easier to do both now, with Iphones and constant internet access.

I'm sure it is, but I've always been a bit of a lone ranger so stuck to one. Plus, the very few mates I do have were creeped out when they saw some of the sites i "post" on.

When I was that age, we didn't have the Information Super Highway or the Internets. You kids don't know how lucky you are.

• Like 2

When I was that age, we didn't have the Information Super Highway or the Internets. You kids don't know how lucky you are.

Oh do fuck off grandad, shouldn't you be in the ground by now?

True dat. We just had hoops and sticks.

• Like 3

Hoops and sticks, you very fucking spoilt, all I had was half a brick and a dried dog turd to play with.

• Like 4

I grew up with the Internet, count me as another who thought I was hot shit during my adolescence but only looks back on those times with embarrassment. Luckily for my sake, much of it was on obscure forums that are now lost to the sands of time!

• Like 1

I grew up with the Internet, count me as another who thought I was hot shit during my adolescence but only looks back on those times with embarrassment. Luckily for my sake, much of it was on obscure forums that are now lost to the sands of time!

My "greatest achievement" as a naive, bored 16-17 year old is one of the largest UK based internet forums there is for all to see. Thank the lord for anonymity.

• Like 1

My "greatest achievement" as a naive, bored 16-17 year old is one of the largest UK based internet forums there is for all to see. Thank the lord for anonymity.

I feel like I'm relatively mature but that's probably not true and in a few years I'll look back on my posts here and want to crawl in a hole.

Just like right now I'm embarrassed at my internet posts as a 12 year old, and at that age I was embarrassed at my posts as a 10 year old.

Is Phantard still maintaining complete silence on my challenge to drag his wife and kids to delightful Dearborn Michigan for a weekend break?

Why wouldn't he want to go somewhere so "culturally enriched"?

Before he hit the "waaaaah im scared" (AKA block) button that was pretty much the only thing I said he had no response for! He couldn't even be bothered with his usual standard, incredibly forced "Hahahah you're so stupid"/laughing face emoticon. The poor, confused, fucking hypocritical, utterly braindead, Allah-rimming fucking ponce!

Hoops and sticks, you very fucking spoilt, all I had was half a brick and a dried dog turd to play with.

The days before Channel 4.........

When I was 15 it was Pocket Playbirds and a box of Kleenex.

Kids today really don't understand what it was like to have just three TV channels. :D

• Like 1

When I was 15 it was Pocket Playbirds and a box of Kleenex.

Kids today really don't understand what it was like to have just three TV channels. :D

Not just the 3 channels, If a film was shown on TV, it could be a couple of years before they showed it again. And even with the 3 channels, there was still some downtime in which the test card would be shown, because there just weren't enough programs to fill the time. I always used to look forward to the BBC2 horror double-bill on a Saturday night.

• Like 2

When I was a kid, we always seemed to be a channel short because my parents only bought a new TV when the old one was terminally broken, and they were built to last for years back then. So the first TV I remember was so old it couldn't even get ITV.

When I was a kid, we always seemed to be a channel short because my parents only bought a new TV when the old one was terminally broken, and they were built to last for years back then. So the first TV I remember was so old it couldn't even get ITV.

Wouldn't that have been the case if you just had push buttons for the channel?

I remember we had a TV with a dial setting when Channel 4 came out, we would use Tipp-ex to mark the spot on the dial when we could get the signal.

Is even this thread going to be neutered now?

PB why have you warned me for "abuse" in the fight thread? That's the whole point of this thread! FFS!

Have you even warned Phantard for continuing to lob lame insults at me from behind the safety of the ignore button?

If he does that again he should be banned on the spot. It's embarrassing, petty, childish little cowardice of the worst kind. Phantom is a slimy, squirming little insectoid embarrassment to humanity and he should be squashed like the pus-dripping little critter he is.

Look, let's just forget about this.

At this point the only reason Phantard is "laughing" is because I can't literally force him to read the demolition of his tardtarded "beliefs" that every single one of my posts constitutes. At first he actually tried to "respond" to what I said with his turdy, worthless stale outdated misguided dogmas which he laughably calls "thoughts". Then he just gave up and tried to somehow make me feel bad using incredibly forced laughter. All he could offer was forced "laughy" emoticons at what I was saying without being able to explain why what I said was wrong. Because he can't.

Half of those laughs are literally screeching like a 5 year old because "nerrr nerr nerr you cant make me read it". And I think it's fairly obvious the other 50% of his shitty laughing is actually a thinly-disguised cry of pain from him, at his total intellectual disability and being totally shown to be humiliatingly wrong on every single subject he's ever spoken about, trying to disguise is as ridiculing me when he's actually ridiculing himself.

As I said in my profile thingy Phantard, you apparently think it's contemptible for me to complain about my psycho mum who had all the natural advantages of being decades older than me, but you don't think it's contemptible that millions of Halibuts are running away from 30K ISIS and demanding charity from people they've spent most of their lives describing as "infidel dogs". LLOLOOOLOOL. That's the ultimate example of how retarded you are, you fucking demented fruitcake. Everything about you is the most retarded thing ever.

When you die of (not-so-)sudden Alzheimers'-related braindeath next month, your family will mourn and say "oh, I'll always remember that time he hit the ignore button. Such a brave, brave man he was!"

Then they'll go back what they already do 24/7, pretending you never existed.

(p.s. kill yourself)

When I was a kid, we always seemed to be a channel short because my parents only bought a new TV when the old one was terminally broken, and they were built to last for years back then. So the first TV I remember was so old it couldn't even get IT

I remember we had a TV with a dial setting when Channel 4 came out, we would use Tipp-ex to mark the spot on the dial when we could get the signal.

There was something about lines .... the old TVs had (I think) 405 lines and later models were 625 lines. I know we could only get BBC when most other people were watching ITV, and then when BBC2 came out we couldn't get that either. Although that may have been a reception thing, it might have needed a different aerial.

Some people constantly upgrade their equipment, and others put up with what they've got till it falls apart.

Must admit I tend towards the latter myself. :unsure:

I must have saved thousands in recent times from not buying things that were almost immediately obsolete :lol:

When I was a kid, we always seemed to be a channel short because my parents only bought a new TV when the old one was terminally broken, and they were built to last for years back then. So the first TV I remember was so old it couldn't even get IT

There was something about lines .... the old TVs had (I think) 405 lines and later models were 625 lines. I know we could only get BBC when most other people were watching ITV, and then when BBC2 came out we couldn't get that either. Although that may have been a reception thing, it might have needed a different aerial.

Some people constantly upgrade their equipment, and others put up with what they've got till it falls apart.

I must have saved thousands in recent times from not buying things that were almost immediately obsolete :lol:

I vaguely remember that sort of stuff. We would rent our TVs from Granada, so every other year we'd get it exchanged and have a newer model. I remember my mum telling me to scrape off the tipp-ex we had used to mark the channels because we were returning it soon. I think that was when we got our very first remote control TV, which had the 4 channel buttons.

I vaguely remember that sort of stuff. We would rent our TVs from Granada, so every other year we'd get it exchanged and have a newer model. I remember my mum telling me to scrape off the tipp-ex we had used to mark the channels because we were returning it soon. I think that was when we got our very first remote control TV, which had the 4 channel buttons.

Yes, I forgot that a lot of people rented TVs back then. My parents were firmly against renting things, on the basis that you "constantly paid out money and had nothing to show for it at the end". They of course had stuff that wore out and didn't work instead. :lol: