Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

WHY ARE YOU ALL INSULTING NELSON MANDELA! HIS ONLY CHILD TRAGICALY DIED AFTER HAVING RELATIONS WITH A COLD-HEARTED MAN IN 05! HE DEALT WITH A LOT PLUS ZUMA CHEATED! MBEKI REALLY WON THE ELECTION AND ZUMA WAS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MANDELA! ZUMA IS A GOLD DIGGER AND PROBABLY A PEDOPHILE WHO LIKES LITTLE CHIILDREN! MBEKI FOR PRESIDENT OF THE U.K!

P.S. PLEASE GIVE ANSWERS TO MY INFORMATION!

Why? We insult him because he's Jewish.

Next.....

WHY ARE YOU...

... shouting?

P.S. PLEASE GIVE ANSWERS TO MY INFORMATION!

Certainly: fuck off.

regards,

Hein

• Like 4

In my opinion, I really think we should ban guest postings in the run up to a death like this one as they generally make all sort of scrap posts like the one above.

In my opinion, I really think we should ban guest postings in the run up to a death like this one as they generally make all sort of scrap posts like the one above.

To be fair, I was taken in by a hoax report of his death on Saturday night, which I duly posted here, then edited rather swiftly once I realised it wasn't true. Most guests are indeed twats, but not all - and, as I prove all too often, some members are twats also :D

When the BBC say he's dead, then he's dead, just as when they say who the next Doctor Who is, it's the next Doctor Who...

Spade, you can out away that voodoo doll of Matt Smith, he's going!

I was helping my parents clean out their attic the other week, you think I could find any fucking stuff from my old school with his face on for eBay?

One gloriously ironic twist in the event of Mandela's death will be seeing Thatcher trumped by a black guy in the discussion of biggest deaths of the year.

• Like 2

I was helping my parents clean out their attic the other week, you think I could find any fucking stuff from my old school with his face on for eBay?

Ah well, at least someone in your class "made it" as it were. I'm proud that neither I or my classmates have contributed anything more than total mediocrity...

Guardian is running an obit. http://www.guardian....a-life-in-focus Have they been told to be on stand by for an announcement later today?

That's not an obit. It's a reflection on his achievements. It's called honouring the person while they're still alive. You'll notice that all obituaries will tell you that the person has died, most will tell you what caused their death and also the age at which they died.

He received a visit from Winnie earlier today. If that won't send him over the edge, I don't know what will.

• Like 2

He received a visit from Winnie earlier today. If that won't send him over the edge, I don't know what will.

If she had some Dunlop surplus and a petrol can with her this could be over quicker than we thought.

• Like 4

Guest africa guy

Mandelas daughter who is ambassador to Argentina is flying back to South Africa to see him.Winnie has visited him. The mood music is that he is 'hanging on'.Talk of a recovery has ended. All the signs are that everybody are now coming to accept that this is his final hospitalisation and that it is only a matter of days at most before he passes away. Reading between the lines,i thik the hospital doctyors have told them that there is nothing more that they can do for him,and they are just keeping him alive a few more days so that close friends and family can say their goodbyes.

Make no mistake,this is the end.

Guest GuestPoster

You are surely not going to destroy a 10 year tradition. It's really sad when the oligarchy starts taking over from the people. Your very open posting system is one of the reasons you're forum survived past it's decline in the late-2000's..If you do disable guest posting, I believe the forum won't exist past mid-2016 due to creative burnout. I've read this forum a lot and advocates for removing guest posting like Windsor tend to be more contriversial than any one guest could ever be. Don't you remember when he called Prince Philip a w***er and offended a woman so much that she left the site permanently? Please take my appeal into consideration and keep guest posting on in the spirit of freedom and love for Jesus Christ.

Guest GuestPoster
That's wonderful! thanks a lot :)

Alternatively you can fuck off, you massive cunt.

You are surely not going to destroy a 10 year tradition. It's really sad when the oligarchy starts taking over from the people. Your very open posting system is one of the reasons you're forum survived past it's decline in the late-2000's..If you do disable guest posting, I believe the forum won't exist past mid-2016 due to creative burnout. I've read this forum a lot and advocates for removing guest posting like Windsor tend to be more contriversial than any one guest could ever be. Don't you remember when he called Prince Philip a w***er and offended a woman so much that she left the site permanently? Please take my appeal into consideration and keep guest posting on in the spirit of freedom and love for Jesus Christ.

If you so badly want to post here and the other guests too why not sign up ? Could if be the fact that guest posters occasionally like to troll aswell as the odd good guest post or two .

Really haha , what was her name on here? . To be fair Philip can be a w***er sometimes.

or our you trolling? :rolleyes:

Guest GuestPoster

If you so badly want to post here and the other guests too why not sign up ? Could if be the fact that guest posters occasionally like to troll aswell as the odd good guest post or two .

Really haha , what was her name on here? . To be fair Philip can be a w***er sometimes.

Her name is Dia de Los Muertos. She was a faitful Libertarian Jesuit secretary for Jose Bergolio before he was Pope Francis who was deeply offended by Windsor's statement. It also offended her because he called her a leftist, and the quote above.

Guest GuestPoster

Look at her posts. She really was a nice lady. Her frequent nickname was "the concious of the Deathlist" because she would meidate arguments.

? Don't know of one person that doesn't think Phil the Greek is a w***er. And as for his cow of a wife..........

Nazis. The lot of them.

And if she was offended over the Greek, are you sure her nickname wasn't "couscous" ?

Her name is Dia de Los Muertos. She was a faitful Libertarian Jesuit secretary for Jose Bergolio before he was Pope Francis who was deeply offended by Windsor's statement. It also offended her because he called her a leftist, and the quote above.

Well i'm a gullible person and i always believe someone because i like to believe by default people tell you the truth but a secretary to the pope before he was pope? Sounds far fetched but not impossible , maybe someone else on the deathlist can confirm whether this is bulls##t or true.

Why would that make her an ounce better or worse than the rest of us?

Anybody who signs up or even "guests" , by default, cannae be 100% by societies morals..

Ps engineer.....suuussssshhh.

The yanks are listening in......

bin laden......bomb......gadaffi.....explosion......times square.....new York......bullet......president.......

Well that wastes 5 mins of some yanks time :)

• Like 2

Guest GuestPoster

Why would that make her an ounce better or worse than the rest of us?

Anybody who signs up or even "guests" , by default, cannae be 100% by societies morals..

She's been blessed by Jesus because she's a faitful believer who works for the Pope so she is 100%. That's why everyone liked her except for Windsor. Windsor does NOT have the website's best interest by requesting it to be blocked from guests.If you have reasons to suspect me, cite your sources.