Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

I think it'd be hilarious if it turned out this was a huge misunderstanding by the international press, Mandela is fine, and the actual person who's dying is Nelson Man-dealer, South Africa's most prominent manager of male prostitutes.

....or misunderstanding the story about the collapse of a Nissan Main-Dealer.

• Like 2

Guest Guest

I think it'd be hilarious if it turned out this was a huge misunderstanding by the international press, Mandela is fine, and the actual person who's dying is Nelson Man-dealer, South Africa's most prominent manager of male prostitutes.

I doubt it. I think the government would be able to find out by now if that was the case surely!

I doubt it. I think the government would be able to find out by now if that was the case surely!

tumblr_m8ishf9APq1qd4k1l.gif

• Like 4

You are a clueless cunt

You are a clueless cunt

Whoa whoa whoa - less of the clueless if you don't mind

Guest Guest

I wish the hospital would give a proper , definitive statement on his state of health,not Jacob Zuma, his grand son or any other Tom Dick or Harry. These reports are all over the place! Is he about to get out of hospital,or on th ebrink of death, or osmewhere in between? Someone who actually knows,and isnt spinning it for their own reasons please tell us!

Guest Guest

So the CBS story has forced the SA govt to issue a statement in the past few minutes to say that Mandelas condition has not changed since he was admitted to hospital 2 weeks away.So much for the bullshit about him getting better every day then http://www.reuters.c...E95L04S20130622

Could we have a "Pope John Paul II-like" week?

Could possibly even be a one-two with Kalashnikov's latest troubles

Could we have a "Pope John Paul II-like" week?

You mean in terms of annoying relentless media coverage? If that's what you mean then you're under-egging it, try Diana-like.

I think JPII is the more fitting comparison since there's also the "end of days" coverage factor. Di's death was out of the blue but everyone knew JPII was near the end.

Guest Droosy

please, let´s start a sweepstake! He will die on 24th June 2013 in the small hours

Guest africa guy

please pray for Madiba.we could be losing him

Please fuck off

• Like 1

Guest Jeff Wode

Please fuck off

That's a bit strong old chap.

Please fuck off

That's a bit strong old chap.

He said "please", whats yer problem?
  • Like 5

I was talking to a friend that works in the State Department about Mandela. He was saying how security branches of various government (Secret Service, etc.) are dreading Mandela's funeral, because he wants to be buried in his tiny home town. There's very little infrastructure there in terms of places to stay, etc., and every major world leader will want to attend the funeral. They aren't sure, logistically, how it will be possible.

Guest Kanye West

South Africa is somber about our n***a Mandela's condition as they head to work.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...africa-23026780

In other news, Yeezy just released THE BEST RAP ALBUM ALBUM EVER and had a kid with Kim Kardashian. Shoutout to him on all his recent success. South Africa will look to him for guidance after Mandela's death as he is the YEEZUS CHRIST.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeezus

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/21/north-west-baby-birth-certificate-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-middle-name/