Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

How do we know that it's the same guest that posts all this? l mean, any guest could call themselves "Guest Guest", right?

How do we know that it's the same guest that posts all this? l mean, any guest could call themselves "Guest Guest", right?

He usually gives the game away with his pitiful spelling and punctuation

He usually gives the game away with his pitiful spelling and punctuation

Two of our previous 'guests' have been given a 'holiday' from the site. :shoot:

• Like 1

I'm guessing same IP address .

Guest WeightyUnit

Is he really gone? Is it safe for us normal guests to come back?

One for Mr. Bearer methinks...

Why don't you just sign up? It's not like it's conscription or anything...

Guest Guest

Why don't you just not allow guests to comment? It's not like it's difficult or anything...

Guest guest guest

I fear that my psychiatrist will find out. He dislikes Deathlist very much and threatens me with sendig me to a madhouse if I sign up. Of course, I could lie to her but we have developed what Sigmund Freud called the Transfer, so I´m unable to conceal the truth from her when being on the therapeutist coach. :sicktherm:

Guest the happy reaper

Reports from sources in the hospital where Mandela is say he is 'clinically dead'. Any medical experts know what that means?

Guest Gareth

I fear that my psychiatrist will find out. He dislikes Deathlist very much and threatens me with sendig me to a madhouse if I sign up. Of course, I could lie to her but we have developed what Sigmund Freud called the Transfer, so I´m unable to conceal the truth from her when being on the therapeutist coach. :sicktherm:

Assuming there is a psychiatrist. I would suggest you don't have a very worthwhile connection with them at all. given that is, you can't seem to make up your mind if they are male or female...

Twat.

Reports from sources in the hospital where Mandela is say he is 'clinically dead'. Any medical experts know what that means?

It means that the earlier reports were true. You won't get more "stable" than that..

Assuming there is a psychiatrist. I would suggest you don't have a very worthwhile connection with them at all. given that is, you can't seem to make up your mind if they are male or female...

Twat.

Is he just talking to himself again?

Guest Gareth

Twat.

Is he just talking to himself again?

No. I was.

One for Mr. Bearer methinks...

Don't really have a problem with guests posting. It's just the really annoying guests that post the same shit day after day after day with no real update on Mandelas condition. Do we REALLY need to know he's still in the same condition he's been in for the last 2 weeks or so?

• Like 1

Guest guest guest

Please, stop attacking the Guest posters! They have the same right as the regulars!! We all have the same goal: to guess as many deaths as possible and we all wish for Mandela´s speedy demise. :smileyd:

Maggie died on a weekday though?

apologies for not making myself clear,last time I was with my inlaws it was on a weekday,my gf's graduation,so apologies folks,anyway I'm back now and hes still knocking about,good Old Nelson!!!!

I'm guessing same IP address .

The IP never lies(unless they're still on dial up)

Please, stop attacking the Guest posters! They have the same right as the regulars!! We all have the same goal: to guess as many deaths as possible and we all wish for Mandela´s speedy demise. :smileyd:

You have the same IP address as one of our members. Forgot your password or sommat?

You have the same IP address as one of our members. Forgot your password or sommat?

Can we play ..Give us a clue?

Joined on 28th June '12. Not posts yet though.

Joined on 28th June '12. Not posts yet though.

Oh, Droosy

Guest Guest

I have decided to stop posting on this thread unless and until there is a significant change in Mandelas condition one way or the other. I would advise everyone else to do the same.We can't allow this one man to hijack the whole forum!

Guest Droosy

I have decided to stop posting on this thread unless and until there is a significant change in Mandelas condition one way or the other. I would advise everyone else to do the same.We can't allow this one man to hijack the whole forum!

well, I concur to it. Mandela´s condition is too stable to comment upon. Mandela is hogging the spotlight while lesser known figures such as Dick Cheney or Ian Brady are slowly dying unnoticed! It is not fair!!!

Well I have decided to strip bollock naked, spray paint my genitalia in a vibrant shade of lime green, and run around my local Poundstretcher singing Puff the Magic Fucking Dragon until I'm tasered by the local PCSO. And nobody gives a shit about that either.

• Like 8