Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

I kinda think that this interminable waiting for the inevitable is taking away the impact of it a little. Credit to Thatch, when she died, she just fucking died and that's that. Saying that, Mandela's condition does give me (and DeathList) time to come up with a suitable pun, which I have to say has not been as easy compared to Thatcher...

Mandelas condition has deteriorated further overnight http://www.irishtime...rther-1.1444615

Are you going to post the same pish every day until he dies ?

That is nearly the same thing you have been posting for the last 2 weeks. FFS give it a fucking rest

that, Mandela's condition does give me (and DeathList) time to come up with a suitable pun, which I have to say has not been as easy compared to Thatcher...

Yeah, been trying to think of something based around "Truth and Reconciliation" for five minutes, I got nothing.

Guest Guest

He's probably clinging on so he can meet Pres Obama .He's due to be atthe hospital on saturday. What an historic scene that would be if Obama and Mandela met just hours before he died. From what I hear he might not be able to hang on till saturday though

that, Mandela's condition does give me (and DeathList) time to come up with a suitable pun, which I have to say has not been as easy compared to Thatcher...

Yeah, been trying to think of something based around "Truth and Reconciliation" for five minutes, I got nothing.

It's a toughie, isn't it? I've already used up the "short walk to the crematorium" one in the Drop 40 notes. The angles are oddly difficult: his name, his other name (Madiba), Robben Island, ANC, "Free Nelson Mandela" (The Special AKO?) Apartheid, I'm Soweto-ing on this, I don't mind telling you...

Free Nelson Mandela (Whilst stocks last)

If they were to clone him now, there could be three nelson mandelas....

A pun for him "should" be easy......hmmmmmmm......

As anc are also a courier company...a pun on delivery to Hell, maybes.....needs work :(

He's not the man he used to be. In fact he's only a half Nelson.

• Like 1

Apparently he's also nicknamed "Tata" in South Africa, if you want a tap-in obscure reference.

Guest Droosy

Mandela looks very frail, some people even say he might die!! :smileyd:

It'd be funny if he carks it on Sunday evening and his death, like his release from prison, leads to newsflashes knocking "Antiques Roadshow" off the air for.

I hope not, I enjoy Antiques Roadshow :)

• Like 1

I kinda think that this interminable waiting for the inevitable is taking away the impact of it a little. Credit to Thatch, when she died, she just fucking died and that's that. Saying that, Mandela's condition does give me (and DeathList) time to come up with a suitable pun, which I have to say has not been as easy compared to Thatcher...

How about Nelson Mandeada!!

BREAKING NEWS:

NELSON MANDELA IS....a bit better today!

He is just trolling us at this point :D

Could this go on for months is that possible?

I remember john paul the 2nd that saga only went on for about a week.

How about Nelson Mandeada!!

MaDeadba?

BREAKING NEWS:

NELSON MANDELA IS....a bit better today!

He is just trolling us at this point :D

Could this go on for months is that possible?

I remember john paul the 2nd that saga only went on for about a week.

George Best was the one that really made my teeth itch...

It's a toughie, isn't it? I've already used up the "short walk to the crematorium" one in the Drop 40 notes. The angles are oddly difficult: his name, his other name (Madiba), Robben Island, ANC, "Free Nelson Mandela" (The Special AKO?) Apartheid, I'm Soweto-ing on this, I don't mind telling you...

Grave Robben?

Nah, that's terrible.

• Like 1

Mandelas condition has deteriorated further overnight http://www.irishtime...rther-1.1444615

Are you going to post the same pish every day until he dies ?

That is nearly the same thing you have been posting for the last 2 weeks. FFS give it a fucking rest

So what else is new? He probably lives under a bridge

Departheid?

• Like 8

Departheid?

Winner.....

Lol.....late contender..

I'm spending the weekend with the in-laws,last time I did that Maggie Thatcher died,Nelsons gonna go this weekend

• Like 1