football_fan

Ideas and possibilities for 2007

I was driving along yesterday and thought of someone who I hadn't heard of for ages and wondered if they were still alive. Sadly I can't remember who it was but I think he/she might have made a good candidate for the list. I think it may have been a man, if that is any help.

My impression is that this is more useful than most of this.

http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/index.html

There are some potential corpses here , well I know we're all potential corpses but some of us are more potential than others. Of course a lot of the people on the above site are already dead but I'm sure you'll enjoy looking at the pretty pictures.

Some of the ones I was thinking of are Dolores Fuller born 1923, Barbara Hale born 1921, Beverly Garland

Well, of all the high government officials from America, everyone before involved before the administration of John F. Kennedy is dead. From his entire cabinet, only three men still remain:

The Administration of John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Secretary of Defense John McNamara

Secretary of the Interior Stewart Udall

Secretary of Labor Willard Wirtz

These three are probably all extremely strong candidates.

Mikhail Khodorkovsky - Russian oil tycoon, imprisoned for tax evasion and other white collar crimes in what some feel has been a conspiracy orchastrated by the Kremlin was attacked by another inmate. Perhaps people are out to get him. He might be a good pick for #50 next year...if someone is really trying to get him, eventually they'll succeed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6041500426.html

Jean Stapleton, who played Edith on All In The Family, though I'm not sure if she'd be famous enough in the UK. No health problems that I could find, but I had a dream last night where she was listed on Wikipedia's recent deaths. Since Charles Lane, Benoit Mandlebrot and Meinhardt Raabe are still alive though, I wouldn't put too much credence on that fact. Haven't had a psychic hit since Ronald Reagan in fact. Anyhow, just another name to bring up, if she's even famous enough.

Jean Stapleton - I had a dream last night where she was listed on Wikipedia's recent deaths. Since Meinhardt Raabe is still alive though, I wouldn't put too much credence on that fact.

If Don Knotts got an obituary in the UK <_< , Jean Stapleton will. Maybe you were looking at last month's page, and you went to bed thinking of Maureen Stapleton. :o

I, too have had a dream concerning Raabe's death. However, last night I had a dream Harry Patch had died. I've also had dreams about Ronnie Biggs death. I also have just one lousy hit on the DDP, and that was only because it was a certainty! :blink::lol: I don't think my choices & my dreams can be taken all that seriously.

o knwo thery arenmt British or any of thosewe things but haow about Joe and George?

1094117629.62071.jpg

Torre and Srteinbrenner of Ynakeee fam,e. Both gettingh mightyy olkd and Torere has had postrater cancet whilke stewinbereenter is a hard drunkerad/

How about the actor Paul Shane? I always thought he looked incredibly unhealthy and I think its fair to say he hasn't been a stranger to tobacco and alcohol. Haven't seen him on TV for years.

How about the actor Paul Shane? I always thought he looked incredibly unhealthy and I think its fair to say he hasn't been a stranger to tobacco and alcohol. Haven't seen him on TV for years.
I agree, but I wish him extremely long life if only to avoid a horrific amount of TV repeats of Hi-de-Hi!, Oh, Dr Beeching! and You Rang, M'Lord? when he finally joins the great holiday camp in the sky. :o

Even Googling the above to get the correct spellings made me feel ill. :lol:

He cropped up in Emerdale a couple of years ago, he tends to only get brief appearances in shows these days. saw him in an episode of Holby City, he's aged a lot , barely recognised him

If you look just 28 posts before your post, you will see I not only brought him up, but supplied a very recent picture of him. In summary, then, and now, a good outside bet.

If you look just 28 posts before your post, you will see I not only brought him up, but supplied a very recent picture of him. In summary, then, and now, a good outside bet.

How about an inside bet? It's raining outside you know,.,

How about an inside bet? It's raining outside you know,.,

It's glorious where I am. I'm sitting outside in the blazing sunshine in-between watching the sport on telly. A perfect day for an outside bet. :huh:

How about publisher and Mr Jilly Cooper, Leo Cooper. I'm not sure of his exact age, early 70s I think. He was diagnosed with Parkinsons Disease four years ago and would surely get a UK obit ?

OoO,

I'm terribly sorry to try and steal your thunder. I was thinking at the time I posted what exactly had triggered my interest in Paul Shane, little did I know it was from reading about him on this very thread.

;)

Either way he's going on my DDP for next year.

I was remembering the very sweet and moral TV show ' Family Ties ' the other day. Anyone remember it? It had Michael J Fox playing the part of Alex something-or-other. We all know how ole' Mikey's doing, but what of the others? I know the guy who played the father in the show was also in that wonderfully amusing 'Tremors' film, but I've not seen him since.

Any possibilities???

I was remembering the very sweet and moral TV show ' Family Ties ' the other day. Anyone remember it? It had Michael J Fox playing the part of Alex something-or-other. We all know how ole' Mikey's doing, but what of the others? I know the guy who played the father in the show was also in that wonderfully amusing 'Tremors' film, but I've not seen him since.

Any possibilities???

I don't think so, really. They all look well enough or are active enough, and age wise, don't really fall into the "likely to drop" category.

But then look at John Ritter and Dana Plato - I guess you never know..

Family Ties Webpage - for anyone whose curiosity needs killing

The recent death of Gerard Reve made me think about a few other Dutch authors who are getting on a bit:

I wonder if any of them would pass the Famousness Test.

regards,

Hein

Manchester United owner Malcolm Glazer suffered a stroke on April 16th but has just been discharged from hospital

just watched the C4 programme on Henry Hill, aka the real-life subject of Goodfellas. Looks like some tough living, plus there's probably still lots of Mob characters who wouldn't mind seeing him dead, and his witness protection has run out. Only 63 this year, but looked worth consideration at least. Anyone else see the show?

The recent death of Gerard Reve made me think about a few other Dutch authors who are getting on a bit:

I wonder if any of them would pass the Famousness Test.

regards,

Hein

No.

Guest Madame Defarge

Any possibilities???

The actress who played Alex's mother was Meredith Baxter-Birney. I just saw her in an episode of "Cold

Case Files" this Sunday. She looked a bit bloated but other than that, disgustingly healthy.

Keith Floyd.

Along the same lines - Graham Kerr, The Galloping Gourmet. Seems like he's discovered healthy living now but all those "slurps" must have taken their toll.