I am reading this and feel really guilty.

I am the wrong side of 40, don't exercise, have a desk job but so far don't seem to have any real health issues.

I am a tea-total,non-smoking vegetarian though.

My Dad is 84 next week but my Mum died of Breast Cancer in her mid forties.

If I keel over next week, my last words will be for someone to put something on this thread so you can all feel better.

Guest Droosy

Well, I also suffer from depression and anxiety disorder (fear of everyday action, meeting new people)

- when attacked by anxiety I usually shake and my skin itches, which sometimes develops into a rash

- excessive blushing

- cannot keep eye contact

- I could be depressed for a whole day and suddenly switch into a mania

- underweight

- asthma

but don´t worry, when I spoke to my psychologist about Deathlist, he told me that most of the people on the thread suffer from some mental disorder (usually latent) - so I guess that mental diseases are somewhat part of all Deathlisters

Well, I also suffer from depression and anxiety disorder (fear of everyday action, meeting new people)

- when attacked by anxiety I usually shake and my skin itches, which sometimes develops into a rash

- excessive blushing

- cannot keep eye contact

- I could be depressed for a whole day and suddenly switch into a mania

- underweight

- asthma

but don´t worry, when I spoke to my psychologist about Deathlist, he told me that most of the people on the thread suffer from some mental disorder (usually latent) - so I guess that mental diseases are somewhat part of all Deathlisters

When defending my work place deathlist to a colleague I said that it is interesting because it is a giant list and I am probably slightly autistic, I then added "Where better to hide a tree than in a forest" which about sums up my workplace.

Im now waiting patiently for BS to post up his mental ailments.

LFN, I will give you mine while you wait.

Bipolar Disorder I, last episode manic. Next episode is bound to be a doozy.

Hypothyroid from lithium consumption. Next organ on the chopping block is probably my liver.

Premature ventricular contractions

Oversexed

Underpaid

Overstressed

Underappreciated

Overworked

Under-rested

Fat

LFN, I will give you mine while you wait.

Bipolar Disorder I, last episode manic. Next episode is bound to be a doozy.

Hypothyroid from lithium consumption. Next organ on the chopping block is probably my liver.

Premature ventricular contractions

Oversexed

Underpaid

Overstressed

Underappreciated

Overworked

Under-rested

Fat

I cannot see the term Bipolar without thinking of bisexual polar bears.

Oversexed? Isnt that just a carry over from Overpaid, oversexed and over here? :D

And I thought that was just me :lol:

What is the proper term did it used to be called?

• Like 1

I have a touch or the flu at the moment. :-(

You are a fuggin hero!

See, all you women out there? The man is dying but its only a "touch" of flu.

Women, see the truth, men are NOT hopeless and weak at being ill!!!

B12 deficiency have to take medicine every week.

And I thought that was just me :lol:

What is the proper term did it used to be called?

Mad as a shithouse rat?

• Like 1

We have a thread for this it is called 'Docter, Docter' I have tried to merge it but can't work out how to, over to an admin.

Bipolar used to be called Manic Depression.

For myself, I have hayfever and asthma, some allergies too .

My Health Centre sent a routine thing out and I replied and was asked to come along for a 'health check', they could find fuck all wrong with me using their daft chart and tests, my cholesterol was great and seemingly my 'fat eating ones are good too', my blood pressure was the best the nurse would see all week and he could find nothing wrong. I was very honest with the nurse I told him I drink too much, spread butter so thick you could float a boat on it, salt my meals so they are drowned in the stuff and smoke like a chimney, results all came back normal. I was given a card for smokers cessation and told to come back in 5 years!

I do not wish to live to an old age and I don't think I will. I suffer from depression, as I think many of us do, it manifested itself in many different ways when I was in my late 20's and 30's.I still suffer depression I am more aware of what triggers it and how to deal with it.

I also suffer arthritis in my ankles, knees and hips, comes from having a car lose control and slamming into you. Not fun.

I thought that joining my local village cricket team would be a nice safe way to ease into middle age. One dive back into the crease to avoid a run-out and hammy tear later, I realise the error of my ways.

http://pbn0.jpg

Ouch.

That's a nasty one!

I hope it gets better soon chap.

These guys play for keeps, don't they? Or is it user error/incompetence? ;)

Hope you recover well, my dear.

Guest Guest

. I am currently waiting for the results of blood tests which might reveal I have a serious and p[ossibly life threatening condition. I might hear the results of these tests as early as Monday.I just thought I would share my worrying news with you all as I have posted on here for quite a few years now as a guest .If I was famous I could be on th e list myself soon !

Edited by DevonDeathTrip
Post moved from Death In The Family thread.

. I am currently waiting for the results of blood tests which might reveal I have a serious and p[ossibly life threatening condition. I might hear the results of these tests as early as Monday.I just thought I would share my worrying news with you all as I have posted on here for quite a few years now as a guest .If I was famous I could be on th e list myself soon !

Sorry to hear...........

that you're not a celebrity that will get us any points.

• Like 3

Guest Guest

Just been given the all clear re the blood tests. Looks like I'll be around for a while longer I'm afraid !

Just been given the all clear re the blood tests. Looks like I'll be around for a while longer I'm afraid !

Try not to give us false hope in future.

Yeah, but...when a Guest Guest logs in, how would we know it's you anyway?

Guest Guest

Check my IP address. Anyway it seems I celebrated prematurely. Upon further analysis my doctor has informed me that I apparantely have an abnormally high blood glucose level which means I might have type 2 diabetes. I don't suppose anyone on here has that and can let me know how serious it is?

Check my IP address. Anyway it seems I celebrated prematurely. Upon further analysis my doctor has informed me that I apparantely have an abnormally high blood glucose level which means I might have type 2 diabetes. I don't suppose anyone on here has that and can let me know how serious it is?

Another sweepstake!

I'll go for May 12th.

Guest Advice needed

I have a pimple in my ear canal. Have had it several months. It won't heal.