Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

Struggling to work out what to make of this.

The Obamas and House Windsor are obviously reptilians.

You are David Icke AICMFP.

• Like 1

why she is not included in the list? she is a strong candidate for the next year

Because if she was a strong candidate for next year why would she be on the list this year?

why she is not included in the list? she is a strong candidate for the next year

No she isn't.

• Like 1

No she isn't.

She's a good candidate by Deathlist standards: old and very famous.

She's a bad candidate by common sense standards: in very good health for her age.

Queens_90.jpg

• Like 4

Another article on the Queen's secrets for a long life:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36076615

Looking back on the highs and lows of her reign:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/queen-elizabeth-ii-90-highs-lows-reign-38533302

Finally, "The Queen and the rise of the 90+ Club" has lots of interesting stats (which will no doubt depress DeathListers). Some quotes:

As far as the Queen is concerned, the most important change in her lifetime is life expectancy. When Princess Elizabeth was born in 1926, the life expectancy at birth for a girl was 61.5 years and 57.6 years for a boy. Now it’s 82.8 and 79.1 years respectively and she has to send so many telegrams to congratulate people on their 100th birthday that her office has taken on extra staff in order to cope.

.. as the Queen celebrates her 90th birthday she lives in a country where, on average, all of her subjects being born now can expect to become nonagenarians.

The next years of the Queen’s reign will see the emergence of the super centenarians – those aged 110 or more – as a distinct segment of the population.

It is estimated that one-third of children born in the Queen’s 90th year will live to be 100 or more. Of course this has the well-established caveat of “if current trends continue”.

Source: https://theconversation.com/queen-elizabeth-ii-and-the-rise-of-the-90-club-58028

That one that everyone born now can expect to become 90 seems extremely fishy.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/queen-elizabeth-ii-90-highs-lows-reign-38533302

Finally, "The Queen and the rise of the 90+ Club" has lots of interesting stats (which will no doubt depress DeathListers). Some quotes:

As far as the Queen is concerned, the most important change in her lifetime is life expectancy. When Princess Elizabeth was born in 1926, the life expectancy at birth for a girl was 61.5 years and 57.6 years for a boy. Now it’s 82.8 and 79.1 years respectively and she has to send so many telegrams to congratulate people on their 100th birthday that her office has taken on extra staff in order to cope.

.. as the Queen celebrates her 90th birthday she lives in a country where, on average, all of her subjects being born now can expect to become nonagenarians.

The next years of the Queen’s reign will see the emergence of the super centenarians – those aged 110 or more – as a distinct segment of the population.

It is estimated that one-third of children born in the Queen’s 90th year will live to be 100 or more. Of course this has the well-established caveat of “if current trends continue”.

Source: https://theconversation.com/queen-elizabeth-ii-and-the-rise-of-the-90-club-58028

Well, as a tiny little rascal, I hope that I don't live too long. Mid-60s to Mid-70s is just fine.

Well, as a tiny little rascal, I hope that I don't live too long. Mid-60s to Mid-70s is just fine.

Wait until you reach your mid-50s, still feel like partying every night, and wish you could go on forever!

• Like 1

The Queen makes a gaffe, calling Chinese diplomats "rude":

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-11/queen-remarks-on-rude-chinese-in-diplomatic-gaffe/7404746

I think that Philip's a bad influence on her.

Those damn kids, they got no respect left in 'em.

This Phillip punk Liz is dating probably rides a motorcycle and isn't going to college either. :(

• Like 1

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-11/queen-remarks-on-rude-chinese-in-diplomatic-gaffe/7404746

He needs to try harder, he'd have called them slanty eyed and rude.

He needs to try harder, he'd have called them slanty eyed and rude.

Prince Philip might have said something along the lines of "The slanty-eyed half-pints with the creosote skin we're ignorant to us, maybe it's their culture."

It isn't like her to make a gaffe. Let's see if she starts making a habit of it. If so, it might be time to retire. If not, she just had a bad day in the office.

It isn't like her to make a gaffe. Let's see if she starts making a habit of it. If so, it might be time to retire. If not, she just had a bad day in the office.

It wasn't a "gaffe". It was a private conversation. She was being sympathetic to the police lady about the rude bastards she had had to deal with in the service of the country. I think that's a good thing.

• Like 2

It wasn't a "gaffe". It was a private conversation. She was being sympathetic to the police lady about the rude bastards she had had to deal with in the service of the country. I think that's a good thing.

Yes but she was caught expressing her personal views and normally she is much more careful. Is age catching up with her for her to make this mistake?

Anyway, don't mind me. I am just grasping at straws as usual. ;)

Yes but she was caught expressing her personal views and normally she is much more careful. Is age catching up with her for her to make this mistake?

She's always chatted away with certain people. One time the mics are close enough to pick it up. These things happen.

The Tories on Newsnight immediately blamed the Lord Chamberlain for the incident for not realising the mics were too close, incidentally.

Anyhow, last time anything like this happened - with Charles being picked up on mic saying that he "couldn't stand that awful man" Nicholas Witchell - it actually improved the public standing of said royal!

It seems like royal issues are far more of a story in Australia than they ever are over here.

• Like 3

Queens_90.jpg

Kate must have a hangover - she's wearing one of those American-style ice-pack hats!

• Like 2

I love that! :lol:

It reminds me of a documentary about the Queen, years ago, and they showed her in the Royal Box on Derby Day. The occupants have a £1 sweepstake on the Derby every year, and on this occasion the Queen won. She was really chuffed.

"How much do I win?" she asked.

"Sixteen pounds, ma'am."

And she smirked into the camera, it was so funny to see.

She's always chatted away with certain people. One time the mics are close enough to pick it up. These things happen.

The Tories on Newsnight immediately blamed the Lord Chamberlain for the incident for not realising the mics were too close, incidentally.

Anyhow, last time anything like this happened - with Charles being picked up on mic saying that he "couldn't stand that awful man" Nicholas Witchell - it actually improved the public standing of said royal!

It seems like royal issues are far more of a story in Australia than they ever are over here.

Yes, it received quite a bit of coverage over here. Us colonials enjoy scrutinising the mishaps of our imperial masters. ;)

I love that! :lol:

It reminds me of a documentary about the Queen, years ago, and they showed her in the Royal Box on Derby Day. The occupants have a £1 sweepstake on the Derby every year, and on this occasion the Queen won. She was really chuffed.

"How much do I win?" she asked.

"Sixteen pounds, ma'am."

And she smirked into the camera, it was so funny to see.

Here it is!

• Like 1

Well found, Cat! Lovely to see that again. It was the 1991 Derby, so 25 years ago! She was positively gleeful, wasn't she.

• Like 1