Are you a coppers kid?

Question.....

Mk.

What do you think will happen now the report has been hit ?

Honestly , what??

You of all folk should know that touts are not loved, but go do it in a place like this??? Fuckin hell.

like the ones that go wahhhh you misspelt this wahhhh.

It's not that your spelling and punctuation in and of itself is any worse than that of some others. It's more the laziness of your posting in general.

We all make errors, it's human. Nobody expects perfect spelling, however its obvious that you take no time at all to re-read and correct yours.

When questioned about it you then compound the error by flat out lying that its autocorrect that's causing it all, and yes, it's lying because some of the 'corrections' aren't even actual words so it wouldn't be autocorrected to that as an end result.

Ultimately this shows contempt for others who are trying to read and understand what you wrote (this means that yes, they may be interested in your opinion....so why make it harder for them?).

Even if somehow it were all autocorrect errors and you do know the correct spelling, that would just add to the laziness quotient because you know how to fix it and couldn't be asked.

Perhaps as a relative youngster, it would be clearer to you if I were to say you are 'disrespecting' the very people you want to read what you have written.

• Like 3

I make auto correct errors constantly , but being on 2g it can take 5 mins for a page to load so 'fuck it'. Anybody moans and that's a 'lol point'.

You go on ultra defensive mode mk, that's the sad part. And if someone doesn't kick the fuck out of you for the tout behaviour, they should. I'll offer my services in that regard, you cannot do that shit mk, doesn't matter what side of the fence you are on, you DO NOT RUN TO THE AUTHORITIES.

EVER.

I make auto correct errors constantly , but being on 2g it can take 5 mins for a page to load so 'fuck it'. Anybody moans and that's a 'lol point'.

You go on ultra defensive mode mk, that's the sad part. And if someone doesn't kick the fuck out of you for the tout behaviour, they should. I'll offer my services in that regard, you cannot do that shit mk, doesn't matter what side of the fence you are on, you DO NOT RUN TO THE AUTHORITIES.

EVER.

so you are threatening with violence.

Step awaaaaaay from the keyboard mk.

And 'think' for the first time in your life. 'Think'.

• Like 2

Don't fackin do 'im Chaz, e aint worff it!!!!

• Like 4

Don't fackin do 'im Chaz, e aint worff it!!!![/quote what?

• Like 1

Don't fackin do 'im Chaz, e aint worff it!!!![/quote what?

He said "Don't fackin do 'im Chaz, e aint worff it!!!!"

• Like 1

Moaning, miserable fucking cunts of football forums who only turn up when matches go awry, never when we're winning. Then they throw in piss poor excuses like their sick children for when they go missing when things are going well.

Really grinds my fucking gears that.

The mentality of some football fans bamboozle me sometimes. :shoot:

Guest David

The peacocks causing havoc in Ushaw village, County Durham. I've been there visiting a mate of mine this week - and he's fed up with them. They've been making a dreadful racket, his car tyres are slashed to bits and they poo all over the path.

Guest David

CarolAnn, if your cassettes are past it, you can convert them onto CDs on your computer, or buy some CDs of the people.

Guest David

The people who don't like Andy Murray. He's a wonderful sportsman and a great guy. I've met him - I met him last year when I bunked off work for a fortnight to go to Centre Court. He was really friendly. I liked his emotive tribute to his wife Kim after he lost in Australia. He's a really genuine, loving guy.

Cassettes?

• Like 2

Must be the 'boy David' imo...

Plus.... Cd's are shit. Cassette wise 8track was superior, DCC was superior, even minidisc was superior.

The whole point of digitised music is that there is a sample rate. Ie it takes a wee part of the original. Get it to fuck.

• Like 1

The people who don't like Andy Murray. He's a wonderful sportsman and a great guy. I've met him - I met him last year when I bunked off work for a fortnight to go to Centre Court. He was really friendly. I liked his emotive tribute to his wife Kim after he lost in Australia. He's a really genuine, loving guy.

Thomas Hamilton has a lot to answer for by not offing that boring backsliding cunt.

Guest David

How can anyone want another human being to be shot? Andy and Jamie both went through that terrible ordeal. Can you imagine how scared they must've been?

How can anyone want another human being to be shot? Andy and Jamie both went through that terrible ordeal. Can you imagine how scared they must've been?

Id like you to be shot.

• Like 1

Thomas Hamilton has a lot to answer for by not offing that boring backsliding cunt.

Ever had one of those 'Oh my fucking God!!' moments? :lol:

• Like 1

Id like you to be shot.

Harsh. David is a warm and caring individual. I would 😄

• Like 1

I'd like Oscar Pistorius to be shot, since there doesn't seem to be much prospect of him ever serving a proper murder sentence in an actual prison.

• Like 2

I'd like Oscar Pistorius to be shot, since there doesn't seem to be much prospect of him ever serving a proper murder sentence in an actual prison.

Again, I would 😄

Again, I would

I've seen discussions of "my long list" hereabouts. Yours appears to be a variation on the usual theme.

• Like 1

Again, I would

I've seen discussions of "my long list" hereabouts. Yours appears to be a variation on the usual theme.

Indeed, it's probably easier to list who I wouldn't.

Id like you to be shot.

Harsh. David is a warm and caring individual. I would

.. I wouldn't.