LadBaby.

He’s the one that, in 2018, got the UK Christmas No.1 with a Starship cover, “We Built This City (on sausage rolls)”. In ‘19 he got it again with a Joan Jett-inspired “I Love Sausage Rolls”. And now, this year, he’s likely to get it a third time with his take on that wilfully, sickeningly awful Journey song,  “Don’t Stop Me Eatin’”.

It’s all to raise money for The Trussell Trust, and that’s great. Fair play. But I have to wonder if it’s ever occurred to him that he could raise money without being such a cunt.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So the Highlands and islands with practically zero cases are going from tier one almost no restrictions, to FOUR - the same as the central belt who are presumably cutting about licking each other.

Get this to fuck. Should've shut the schools weeks ago and now I want the border closed and men with rocket launchers ** all along the lowlands. 

**and Webley service revolvers for good measure. 

I don't even care about me. I never go anywhere anyways, but this is utter shite for a lot of people, cheers Westminster, you absolute melts. 

/rant

7 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

So the Highlands and islands with practically zero cases are going from tier one almost no restrictions, to FOUR - the same as the central belt who are presumably cutting about licking each other.

Get this to fuck. Should've shut the schools weeks ago and now I want the border closed and men with rocket launchers ** all along the lowlands. 

6 cases in my neck of the wood, 8 in the Highlands. Game, set, match... (What do you mean, Glasgow Govan's a wee bit smaller than the entire Highlands?)

• Haha 1

I typed a really long post with graphs but it's actually less bother to say you're correct.

10 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

I typed a really long post with graphs but it's actually less bother to say you're correct.

Looks bigger to me...

(Yeah, just an excuse to post Fr Ted...)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Boudicca said:

I don't even care about me. I never go anywhere anyways, but this is utter shite for a lot of people, cheers Westminster, you absolute melts. 

/rant

So I have a family member that is spending Christmas on Stornaway, does that mean she is stuck there?

@Lard Bazaar, I think essential travel includes going home rather than just going out on holiday otherwise Sir Creep is in the U.K forever and nobody wants that :o

Stornoway is lovely though. I'd be deploying the "in the midst of a global pandemic?!" excuse to stay, personally, which I have been using to avoid seeing other cuntos all year, but I assume she needs to get home and I hope she does. Should be fine, pal. 

Inverness airport all but closed until recently, mind, but there are B.A flights and some from easyJet and it's getting better. She might have to fly to Aberdeen INTERNATIONAL airport which really should get over itself. It's Aberdeen so not that special.

Fingers crossed for her.

• Haha 1

tbh I don't know whats funnier, Prestwick having an international airport, or them chucking Glasgow on the name because no one had heard of Prestwick in America.

• Haha 3

It's people like you, msc, weegies, being all careless at the school gates and household mixing, I just know it. 

Prestwick is seriously funny though.

6 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

It's people like you, msc, weegies, being all careless at the school gates and household mixing, I just know it. 

Prestwick is seriously funny though.

I'll have you know with my face mask and rain coat I'm just missing a scythe off looking like a low budget horror villain...

Bar the obvious ones I haven't seen anyone since July and most folk since March. Including folk I actually like.(Yes, those do exist. Honest. :lol:)

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Boudicca said:

@Lard Bazaar, I think essential travel includes going home rather than just going out on holiday otherwise Sir Creep is in the U.K forever and nobody wants that :o

Stornoway is lovely though. I'd be deploying the "in the midst of a global pandemic?!" excuse to stay, personally, which I have been using to avoid seeing other cuntos all year, but I assume she needs to get home and I hope she does. Should be fine, pal. 

Inverness airport all but closed until recently, mind, but there are B.A flights and some from easyJet and it's getting better. She might have to fly to Aberdeen INTERNATIONAL airport which really should get over itself. It's Aberdeen so not that special.

Fingers crossed for her.

They’ve driven and (presumably) ferried, if they got stuck I’m sure she wouldn’t mind too much! She’s not scheduled to come home till after Christmas anyway so I’m sure she is just going to enjoy the peace for a bit away from home! Lucky bitch! 

On 23/11/2020 at 19:13, Paul Bearer said:

Fucking courts.  I've just been called up for jury duty.  

Me too! They must be desperate.

Now would be an ideal time to purchase some DL buttons. They'd look quite snazzy on my fedora alongside the local Communist Party badges.

• Haha 3

Men at Christmas, as much use as tits on a fucking bull. Yes don’t worry love, I’ll sort all the presents, all the shopping, all the food, do all the cooking AND I’ll arrange to order and take delivery of stuff you need for YOUR work AND I’ll sort out visits to YOUR friends to deliver their kids’ gifts!  Don’t worry your pretty little fat fucking bald head about it! 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Men at Christmas, as much use as tits on a fucking bull. Yes don’t worry love, I’ll sort all the presents, all the shopping, all the food, do all the cooking AND I’ll arrange to order and take delivery of stuff you need for YOUR work AND I’ll sort out visits to YOUR friends to deliver their kids’ gifts!  Don’t worry your pretty little fat fucking bald head about it! 

:o Julie, is that you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This bastard in the hat and all the others like him wearing a facemask below their nose should all be shot on sight.

European Union's chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier attends a meeting in Brussels

Merry Christmas from Tier 4, where we are allowed to meet ONE person outside in a public place.

Just been for a walk with the dog (lovely sunny day here), part of the way along a popular long-distance track that happens to run near my house.

Had to halt along said track because of a group of at least TWENTY people milling around, no social distancing going on.  I put the dog on the lead and pointedly waited at a distance, no way was I going to walk through that big a crowd.  Eventually they broke up into smaller groups and dispersed in various directions.

Fucking stupid selfish cunts.  No wonder the virus is spreading faster.

• Like 1

The Catholic Church can get in the bin again. I'm trying to get clarification on something and I'm being offered an e - intro to a priest. Wtf? I've met this boy, he's come up from Culloden to Invergordan for Mass. He's given me weird socially distanced Communion.

E intro. Whit? I want to talk to him! GTF honestly, no bother, I'll get a Humanist. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Boudicca said:

The Catholic Church can get in the bin again. I'm trying to get clarification on something and I'm being offered an e - intro to a priest. Wtf? I've met this boy, he's come up from Culloden to Invergordan for Mass. He's given me weird socially distanced Communion.

E intro. Whit? I want to talk to him! GTF honestly, no bother, I'll get a Humanist. 

Just book the nearest registry office and get done with it! ;)

• Like 1

That would be an ecumenical matter @msc and it's also more complicated than that.

Besides, all the heathen wedding places are booked four months in advance due to people cancelling plans during the lochdown. I JUST need a (bribable) priest, who agrees that I've never actually been married in the eyes of God. Is that really too much to ask? 

6 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

That would be an ecumenical matter @msc and it's also more complicated than that.

Besides, all the heathen wedding places are booked four months in advance due to people cancelling plans during the lochdown. I JUST need a (bribable) priest, who agrees that I've never actually been married in the eyes of God. Is that really too much to ask? 

Don't ask me, I'm a heathen and we got married by a female registrar!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Aww...  :wub:

We'd get married by Deathray if he turned up with a licence at this point, seriously.

Actually that would be really cool, can that be arranged?

The Scottish Parliament is having a special meeting today for a bit of Brexit grandstanding while they have locked the rest of us up in tier 4. 

I'm sure the faithful will come from far and wide to listen to our great jailer's opinion on matters she has no power over.

• Like 1

Current annoyance - our street whatsapp groups telling me happy new year 12 hours before 2021. Also someone on there posted about our local golf course possibly being sold to a developer when actually that article was from 2003, lol. That caused panic for about half an hour before realising how old the article actually is.

This makes no sense to me at all, there has been no ice on the roads for 3 days but the gritters have been operating for the last 5 days, the health centre is closed for the holiday since Thursday but the gritters have been doing the carpark and footpaths round it every day since then.

The footpaths in the area are covered in ice but no sign of a gritter round them.