Magere Hein

Number 13

The Number 13 poll  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Brooke Astor because:

1) I want her out of the way.

2) I want a Christmas bonus.

3) She is worth less in next years DDP.

12 should bring this year to a close...

After my prediction in the Pinochet thread that went against Banshees, I find myself agreeing with him this round. If someone DOES go, however, I voted for Biggs because that's the random sort of nature that's been going around lately.

I voted for Lady Bird Johnson. We need a female DL success. And besides if you look at this year's list, she is now surrounded by Deathlist graduates.

After my prediction in the Pinochet thread that went against Banshees,

I congratulate you, I wasn't sure if we would hit 12 this year. But this proves that it's not over untill it's over.

After my prediction in the Pinochet thread that went against Banshees,

I congratulate you, I wasn't sure if we would hit 12 this year. But this proves that it's not over untill it's over.

Well, there could always be an Al Qaeda attack on the White House Xmas Party (if the right people are invited).

one more Alex S.

I think that's it.

regards,

Hein

I think so too, what with less than 2 weeks to go until the new year. :D We've had our full quota for this year but I wouldn't be sorry to see communist dictator Thatcher added as a "surprise" 13th entry (far from it in fact). :)

Either Alexander Solzhenitsyn or Lady Bird Johnson.

Or perhaps both of them!

(I voted for A.S.)

I voted for Dino de Laurentiis, and went along with the giddy optimists that are the majority of DL Members and said we'll get a lucky 13th before the year is out.

Now that the General has shuffled, I have to think of someone else to choose. Being a giddy optimist too, I think no 13 will be Gerald Ford, my sole reason being that 'General' and 'Gerald' have several letters in common.

So far I've been 100% wrong, so what the heck. I've voted for Jane Wyman

Had a vote on "yes" and "Gerald Ford". But I don't hold out much hope.

I'm sticking with Brooke. She's stood me up so well so far that I think I owe her one more shot this year.

I'll be a crazy optimist and say,

Gerald Ford on Boxing day.

That might work except for the merely major fact that Leslie King...er Gerald Ford....is an American from the Unitealated States and we here in The States do not observe Boxing Day so in essence Ford would not ever be dead on that day. He could be kicked through the goal posts on December 26 but that is not known as Boxing Day.....or did you mean Max Baer; Sr.'s birthday, which is now long past..... Sorry to break that news to you Template.....

Guest Chewie

Oh No Bruno !

I think in the same way that it is not New year until GMT says it is new year the americans will have a boxing day if they know it or not !

Just remind them where the Greenwich Meridien is !

:P

Chewie

Oh No Bruno !

I think in the same way that it is not New year until GMT says it is new year the americans will have a boxing day if they know it or not !

:huh:

Chewie

Ok, now, in reading and re-reading this the only reply I can come up with is that it's New Year's GMT before it's New Year's anywhere in the US - and the only thing happening around my house on December 26 is my son having shoulder surgery and I have no idea what that has to do with the Greenwich Meridian.

Oh No Bruno !

:huh:

Chewie

Ok, now, in reading and re-reading this the only reply I can come up with is that it's New Year's GMT before it's New Year's anywhere in the US - and the only thing happening around my house on December 26 is my son having shoulder surgery and I have no idea what that has to do with the Greenwich Meridian.

There's no such thing as GMT anymore, it was renamed to UTC a few years back, although you still see pilot log books with the GMT listing :o

I miss being in England on Dec 26th as then I'd have the day off work whereas now I have to drag myself out of bed on that day

-_- Everytime I say DL will not get another, they do!

So I´m saying No MORE!!

An incredible 21 votes say yes. Deathlist 2006 will have a 13th success. And Gerald Ford leads under the names. I'm sorry but I don't think he will die in the next week.

I'll be a crazy optimist and say,

Gerald Ford on Boxing day.

Nah, Ali on Boxing Day!! ;)