Q: What's the difference between Amy Winehouse and Jeremy Clarkson?

A: Clarkson still does top gear.

• Like 1

I've just popped down with my floral tribute to Amy Winehouse, last years Xmas tree. It's the perfect tribute, 5 & a half feet, dead & surrounded by needles.

• Like 1

I've just popped down with my floral tribute to Amy Winehouse, last years Xmas tree. It's the perfect tribute, 5 & a half feet, dead & surrounded by needles.

most of the syringes and bottles of methodone and other drink n drug gear came rolling out the front door when they kicked it in also some vampiers hanging around flew heading for petes

apparantely fans are leaving vodka bottles in her garden as a tribute..its really choked me up.. B)

Methadone.

the junky mass rise early down their meth and then run for a quick cup of tea to get a sugar rush .and then cosy up talk a load of ,well they all have a unique voice of the needy .went to see one of their own and bet on WHOs next ,the tea and the sugar dose fuck all its all in their minds,and the meth dose not soak into their bones or their would not be much of lovely Amy left to burn .

Scored 12 clicks of prime scag the night before she pegged out, allegedly.

Azzopardi's solicitor Tim Bittlestone did, however, confirm that his client had spoken to police and told the Mirror: "Myself and Azzopardi attended Kentish Town police station.

Myself deplores this particular example of bad grammar, which myself encounters very frequently nowadays. Myself would expect better from a solicitor, who, myself presumes, should have had a reasonably good education.

Seems she drank herself to death according to the coroner.

That's an unnatural death so bonus points all round!

Guest spirit of the lord

May God bless her soul

Guest WEP

So no unnatural death bonus, I think.

Sounds normal for her....

Natural for her but unnatural by normal human standards. I would still award points for motor racing drivers if they died in a racing accident...

Natural for her but unnatural by normal human standards. I would still award points for motor racing drivers if they died in a racing accident...

Whats happens when Clive Dunn dies?

The act of death itself is unnatural to him.

Whats happens when Clive Dunn dies?

The act of death itself is unnatural to him.

Clive Dunn is indestructible. He will NEVER die !!!!

In retrospect I can't believe that I didn't have her on my list when she reached the "magic" age of 27. Major oversight.

How long until Adele reaches 27 - perhaps she'll eat herself to death and take that turgid faux-soul with her.

Now preggers, http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/06/30/british-star-adele-over-the-moon-as-she-reveals-she-is-pregnant-86908-23902618/ , a heifer that size won't have an easy childbirth imo.......

In retrospect I can't believe that I didn't have her on my list when she reached the "magic" age of 27. Major oversight.

How long until Adele reaches 27 - perhaps she'll eat herself to death and take that turgid faux-soul with her.

Now preggers, http://www.dailyreco...86908-23902618/ , a heifer that size won't have an easy childbirth imo.......

Be like running a marathon for her .

Now preggers, http://www.dailyreco...86908-23902618/ , a heifer that size won't have an easy childbirth imo.......

I'd have assumed that when Adele announced she was pregnant, that it'll be when she's crowning on the toilet.

I'd have assumed that when Adele announced she was pregnant, that it'll be when she's crowning on the toilet.

Thanks for that lovely image you have put in my mind :puke: , I was just about to eat a toffee crisp bar as well . :D

On the contrary, I am a massive fat bitch too, and my second baby flew out within four hours once I'd been given my fanny-stimulating pessary - she's probably got a minge like a fat farmer's welly-top, so she'll have no problems.

On the contrary, I am a massive fat bitch too, and my second baby flew out within four hours once I'd been given my fanny-stimulating pessary - she's probably got a minge like a fat farmer's welly-top, so she'll have no problems.

Ah well, don't suppose it matters too much as I don't have her in any Pool, its just that I am a music lover......................

We might want to rejig this thread and follow the inevitable demise of Blake Fielder-Civil (currently on life support after a "cocktail of drink and drugs" left him choking on his own vomit). Brain damage a distinct possibility; though how any one will tell the difference is questionable. Massive internal organ failure already diagnosed. The man just loves to party!

Can I suggest a new title for the thread: Amy and Blake: Smoke, Sniff. Swill...and Croak?

• Like 1

Amy and Blake. The Happy Shopper Sid and Nancy of the Naughties.

• Like 2