36 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

How long till the suspect conveniently dies.

Sadly you are most likely correct. The elites always protect each other. 

1 hour ago, TomTomTelekom said:

German suspect Christian B. says Maddie is dead :(

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52916137

Not exactly the feel good factor headline we needed to finally topple Covid-19

Off to Baghdad - I'll let you know when I finally find those well concealed WMDs!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Gerry's mum Eileen McCann  has died aged 80.

Kate and Gerry were out by the pool having dinner when it happened.

• Haha 10

30 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Just over a week after the rest of the world woke up to the developments, the Portuguese police think the new lead might be important

Link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53043818

A senior Portuguese police source, who has seen the German evidence against Christian B, has told the BBC it is "very important" and "significant".

The rest of the world hasn't seen the evidence though.  

The German police aren't that stupid. If all they've got on him was in the tabloids, their suspect would know all about it.

2 hours ago, Toast said:

A senior Portuguese police source, who has seen the German evidence against Christian B, has told the BBC it is "very important" and "significant".

The rest of the world hasn't seen the evidence though.  

The German police aren't that stupid. If all they've got on him was in the tabloids, their suspect would know all about it.

The general nature of that evidence has been reported (they can locate his phone to near the area, he was clearly there around the crucial time). What they're missing is confirmation from a source in Portugal that when those calls were made it was Christian B on the phone. Read all that about a week ago in a couple of papers. 

Needs more than evidence that the geezer was on the phone somewhere near the scene of crime.  I reckon they've got something else that hasn't been reported in the media.

12 hours ago, Toast said:

Needs more than evidence that the geezer was on the phone somewhere near the scene of crime.  I reckon they've got something else that hasn't been reported in the media.

Like a hormonal teenage kid moaning she doesn't want to go back to a rainy country and her pushy parents!

So, The Sun's "exclusive" today makes it clear the German police have "concrete evidence" this is a murder, which they haven't revealed to K & G (though they have indicated to them missing persons angle is history) 

Concrete? - so she's under a newly built roundabout, or summat, then!

When I started this thread, I never imagined it would be chugging along 13 years later. Can someone tell me what the deal is - kids must be kidnapped and murdered the world over every day, but it doesn't make the news, let alone have reams of prose devoted to it month after month. Or is it just my UK-centric bias, and the good people of Liberia or Laos have never heard of Maddie?

There must be more to it than KnG's expert lobbying skills.

• Like 2

Kate returns to work after 14 years leave, to work on the NHS frontline and help fight Covid.

Best Twitter reaction:

C4CD14BC-CAF5-456A-8923-D92F5FBBF694.thumb.jpeg.10c36259ddbd8c1de284b3a72cd1d8ed.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

On 28/07/2020 at 23:01, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

When I started this thread, I never imagined it would be chugging along 13 years later. Can someone tell me what the deal is - kids must be kidnapped and murdered the world over every day, but it doesn't make the news, let alone have reams of prose devoted to it month after month. Or is it just my UK-centric bias, and the good people of Liberia or Laos have never heard of Maddie?

There must be more to it than KnG's expert lobbying skills.

It's just one of those mysteries that catches the public imagination, more so here than anywhere else of course. As a mystery there's a lot to it. Was she murdered? Was she kidnapped? Have the parents really known the truth all along? What really happened that night? Could Madeleine yet turn up alive? If she did now she wouldn't yet be 20, so that's a thread that could run well into the century. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if in the next few decades rival candidates appear claiming to be Madeleine.

So, only one paper leading on the possibility of a prosecution next year. 

_121003811_mirror-nc.png

9 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

So, only one paper leading on the possibility of a prosecution next year. 

_121003811_mirror-nc.png

OMG.  Unbelievable.......... A free £5 bet at paddypower?  Fantastic.  

• Haha 4

Sickipedia, recently...

Yesterday's Google slogan was 'Make Kids Internet Legends'.

Got to give credit where credits due, well done Kate and Gerry McCann.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-61153371

Adverts by a takeaway firm featuring Madeleine McCann were likely to cause distress and offence, the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has ruled.

Leeds-based Otley Burger Company posted a number of adverts on social media featuring the missing child to coincide with Mother's Day.

0_Otley-Burgers.jpg

• Shocked 1

Jesus Christ. Someone in Poland is all over social media claiming that she might be Madeleine McCann.

7A14F3E0-5822-4851-BB19-3CE41E62B466.thumb.jpeg.e17c33459173b62d58ec45e318449a35.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 17/02/2023 at 09:36, TQR said:

Jesus Christ. Someone in Poland is all over social media claiming that she might be Madeleine McCann.

7A14F3E0-5822-4851-BB19-3CE41E62B466.thumb.jpeg.e17c33459173b62d58ec45e318449a35.jpeg

Press picks it up:

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/madeleine-mccann-private-investigator-spoken-26298794

Very Anastasia Romanov...

• Like 1

On 17/02/2023 at 08:36, TQR said:

Read it on Sunday (as in the obvious UK paper that presumed to take it seriously). The claimant is 22, Maddie would be 19 atm, I'm assuming there'll be official records of the claimaint's life in Poland that make it clear she was alive before 12 May 2003 (Maddie's birthdate)

• Like 2