Bald rick

Room Lovely, Look You.

Leicester City avoid relegation with one match still to play and they were bottom at the beginning of April.

"We're only making plans for Nigel, his future's in the Premier League" with apologies to Andy Partridge

Leicester City avoid relegation with one match still to play and they were bottom at the beginning of April.

"We're only making plans for Nigel, his future's in the Premier League" with apologies to Andy Partridge

You should be apologising to xtc for butchering their lyrics. Dear God.

• Like 1

I hope you got the letter.

• Like 1

I hope you got the letter.

And, I pray you can make it better down here.

Ex - football pundit Ron Atkinson on Celebrity Big Brother in 2013. What a top guy! I was gutted when he was evicted on Day 9. I've actually met him - he's a really genuine, friendly guy. There's no side to him - he's just a wonderful guy.

Except the racist side...

Guest David

DrZorders, I don't think he is. I really like Ron - he's such a nice, sunny - natured guy. Why should he still suffer for that one thing he said? He's a nice guy and doesn't deserve to still be crucified.

On Sunday I went to the Globe Theatre and saw Jonathan Pryce play Shylock in The Merchant of Venice.

This is a really difficult play to do well and it was superb. Jonathan Pryce was awesome everyline he spoke just pulled the heart out of you. His actual daughter played Jessica as well.

On Sunday I went to the Globe Theatre and saw Jonathan Pryce play Shylock in The Merchant of Venice.

This is a really difficult play to do well and it was superb. Jonathan Pryce was awesome everyline he spoke just pulled the heart out of you. His actual daughter played Jessica as well.

The name Jessica always conjures up one thing to me. I'm now imagining this Shakespearean epic being done in the style of Some Mothers Do 'Ave Them.

The name Jessica always conjures up one thing to me. I'm now imagining this Shakespearean epic being done in the style of Some Mothers Do 'Ave Them.

With comments like that you may have to consider your position as Culture secretary.

• Like 2

I don't particularly like rugby , too many pig bastards , but by fuck , En@land has put a smile on my face.

That feeling when you've just finished mowing the lawn.

Multiplied a hundredfold after you've helplessly watched it turn into a jungle through a wet November, dreading what it's going to be like by March

THEN SUDDENLY

you get a nice breezy day with no dew or rain and you discover that the grass is just about dry enough to cut before it gets dark

:)

• Like 1

Payday today, and due to Payroll's incompetence I have been overpaid to the tune of five hundred big ones.

I know ultimately I will have to pay it back, but fuck it, I'm taking it as an interest free loan.

Merry fucking Christmas!

• Like 6

Multiplied a hundredfold after you've helplessly watched it turn into a jungle through a wet November, dreading what it's going to be like by March

THEN SUDDENLY

you get a nice breezy day with no dew or rain and you discover that the grass is just about dry enough to cut before it gets dark

Bloody grass needs cutting again, won't stop growing. I know this post should be in Room 101 but I don't care.

THEN SUDDENLY

Bloody grass needs cutting again, won't stop growing. I know this post should be in Room 101 but I don't care.

Your grass is still growing even in to December?

THEN SUDDENLY

Come to Louisiana

THEN SUDDENLY

Come to Louisiana

Eventually I will, it's on my list of States to visit. I enjoy the 6 months of winter here. If I don't get round to raking the leaves, they end up being covered up by a foot of snow and I can happily forget about it until Spring :)

THEN SUDDENLY

Unfortunately yes. It's still very mild. We've had a fair bit of rain and hardly any frosts.

Payday today, and due to Payroll's incompetence I have been overpaid to the tune of five hundred big ones.

I know ultimately I will have to pay it back, but fuck it, I'm taking it as an interest free loan.

Merry fucking Christmas!

Will they actually know they have overpaid you????

Say nowt!!! :D

Merry fucking Christmas!

Will they actually know they have overpaid you????

Say nowt!!! :D

Oh I will keep quiet, but they'll probably work it out for themselves soon enough. In the meantime fuck 'em, I pay my council tax!
  • Like 1

Just bought football manager 16 - goodbye world until Christmas.

Does that mean the Hare's DP is cancelled next year?

Absolutely not. Results will be up by the 31st for this year (I've done a few teams already) and the Hares Death Pool is open for entries as of now.

Absolutely not. Results will be up by the 31st for this year (I've done a few teams already) and the Hares Death Pool is open for entries as of now.

Cheers, I haven't decided whether to enter this one, but I probably will if I have enough time to cobble a team together. Good luck with it!

If it is like real Football Manager you will have been sacked by New Year

• Like 4

If it is like real Football Manager you will have been sacked by New Year

2nd in the EPL with Newcastle United by the end of September, suppose there's still every possibility of being sacked by Christmas looking at Chelsea's real life form.