And while we're at it, is this the real CP? av848bf6.jpg

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round...

This song has been going through my head since I saw on another thread that you had changed your avatar.

I hold you responsible for my impending headache. Be glad you are half a country away from me since I firmly believe no young man is to old for a spanking, regardless of what he made on his GRE.

Time for a change of avatar. In place of the beautiful Romy Schneider I now have the less beautiful but equally talented Lamb Chop. Only those of you who were in chat late last night will know why or why it could have been Lonnie Anderson instead .

Time for a change of avatar. In place of the beautiful Romy Schneider I now have the less beautiful but equally talented Lamb Chop. Only those of you who were in chat late last night will know why or why it could have been Lonnie Anderson instead.

Based on said chat, perhaps I should change mine to one of a "young" Stephen Fry. Then again, maybe not.

Of course, if he's as young as he claims to be, there really isn't much different between a "young" Stephen Fry and my current avatar.

Sadly, the Jimmy Durante pic that supplies my avatar appears to have gone offline. Shame.

So, brought forward, some 250 posts early, is my third main avatar. It was a close run between this one and Steve Coppell, but Admiral Ackbar wins as quite simply, he is a Squid-like creature who also happens to be in a position of great authority - not many squids can have that honour, I think.

It also means I don't have to upload my main profile picture either, after mass protests. (Okay, one person..)

:(

Sadly, the Jimmy Durante pic that supplies my avatar appears to have gone offline. Shame.

So, brought forward, some 250 posts early, is my third main avatar. It was a close run between this one and Steve Coppell, but Admiral Ackbar wins as quite simply, he is a Squid-like creature who also happens to be in a position of great authority - not many squids can have that honour, I think.

It also means I don't have to upload my main profile picture either, after mass protests. (Okay, one person..)

:(

I can see the simularities between Coppell and Ackbar - dome-headed taciturn tactitians. Mind you, I would have preferred Ackbar to pick the Reading team before that Cup replay against Man Utd. If Coppell was in charge of the assault on the Death Star like he had at that match, he would have sent a couple of crappy X-Wing fighters, waited for whole star systems to get slaughtered before bringing on Lando and the Millenium Falcon!

Darth Vader always gets the lucky draw as well....

Sorry, gone off on one there....

I have a new avatar ;) I thought it was appropriate as I like to talk about my pussy.

I have a new avatar ;) I thought it was appropriate as I like to talk about my pussy.

That's great. How is your pussy?

We've got some chickens, and are looking to increase our stock. To this end we are getting a male chicken. When we do, perhaps we can talk about my cock as well.

That's great. How is your pussy?

We've got some chickens, and are looking to increase our stock. To this end we are getting a male chicken. When we do, perhaps we can talk about my cock as well.

** Sigh** The sewer beckons

Guest Avatargazer

Olveres' avatar makes me want to punch him.

That's nice of you. Is that punch Paul Kaye aka Mike Strutter or actually punch me?

I was considering changing it, I don't think I'll bother now :lol:

That's nice of you. Is that punch Paul Kaye aka Mike Strutter or actually punch me?

After 3+ years on this site, I still have no idea how some people have avatars that move. Josco's Smooth Little Pill, when Boudicca makes her tartan sparkle, and even Olvy's somewhat aggressive curly haired shouty man - wonders one and all.

After 3+ years on this site, I still have no idea how some people have avatars that move. Josco's Smooth Little Pill, when Boudicca makes her tartan sparkle, and even Olvy's somewhat aggressive curly haired shouty man - wonders one and all.

Just out of interest, does anyone know what my avatar is saying?? I do naturally!

Just out of interest, does anyone know what my avatar is saying?? I do naturally!

Never tried lip reading before, so the best I can come up with is:

"You should finance carnage"

Anywhere near?

Probably something supposedly shocking, controversial and transgressive which isn't actually funny in the slightest. It's Paul Kaye.

He nearly bought my mates house, but his Mum, who accompanied him on every look around, advised him not to. Big Girls Blouse.

hmm after watching it about 300 times i've come up with nothing.

exept maybe it says 'ass' in the middle of it.

mike strutter right?

does the term "c*ck$ucker" feature at any stage?

I'm an annoying little sh*tbag?

does the term "c*ck$ucker" feature at any stage?

Winner :lol:

Its a GIF image. I had one in my early days on this site from Family Guy. You can pick up one from any number of image sites. I'm afraid I don't know how to create one however... :lol:

Its a GIF image. I had one in my early days on this site from Family Guy. You can pick up one from any number of image sites. I'm afraid I don't know how to create one however... :lol:

i do :lol:

i do ;)

I've just sent a link to a free .gif animation/creation download to my home pc. I expect if I overcome my usual inability to use art packages for more than 5 mins without wanting to destroy my computer I'll have a .gif avatar soon. The clever money's on a busted computer.

Is it easier or harder than Flash animation? I could never make Flash draw anything more complicated than the 'morph one simple 2D shape to another slightly different sized 2D shape', or the occasional button. I don't know why I find art packages so counter-intuitive, other stuff I can find my way around and gradually pick up by trial & error, with art packages it's just a trial & error loop with no noticeable gain. :lol:

I'll be aiming to get a confused mess of black lines to wobble a bit on a 5 second loop, just so you'll know when I've got my .gif right... :lol:

i do ;)

I've just sent a link to a free .gif animation/creation download to my home pc. I expect if I overcome my usual inability to use art packages for more than 5 mins without wanting to destroy my computer I'll have a .gif avatar soon. The clever money's on a busted computer.

Is it easier or harder than Flash animation? I could never make Flash draw anything more complicated than the 'morph one simple 2D shape to another slightly different sized 2D shape', or the occasional button. I don't know why I find art packages so counter-intuitive, other stuff I can find my way around and gradually pick up by trial & error, with art packages it's just a trial & error loop with no noticeable gain. :lol:

I'll be aiming to get a confused mess of black lines to wobble a bit on a 5 second loop, just so you'll know when I've got my .gif right... :lol:

i would say easier than flash.. all depends which programme you're using. and how complicated you want the .gif - my flag is only 4 or 5 frames of the same image with varied transparency on a loop.

]

i would say easier than flash.. all depends which programme you're using. and how complicated you want the .gif - my flag is only 4 or 5 frames of the same image with varied transparency on a loop.

Did you notice that my avatar is an animation? It has 8 frames (made with GIMP2.2, which I highly recommend and it's free) but you would have to look very carefully to see the far too subtle effect. It's easy to do - the fact that I can do it proves that!

Did you notice that my avatar is an animation? It has 8 frames (made with GIMP2.2, which I highly recommend and it's free) but you would have to look very carefully to see the far too subtle effect. It's easy to do - the fact that I can do it proves that!
Was that just to get me to stare wide-eyed at my computer screen for 5 mins so everyone in the office will think I've had a nervous breakdown?

If so, it worked; I see no animation!

Anyway, I've forwarded a GIMP link to my laptop & I'll have a look at it in the next couple of days, ta.