My photo is up now too

My photo is up now too

Spooky! You look just like your avatar!

Pray tell, then I can resume looking at your impressive forefinger. :lol:

Of course! I had always assumed it was TLC's big toe. :(

I think Willo the Wisp will be back though...I reckon she's got a soft spot for TLC and hey, let's face it, after seeing his profile photo, who wouldn't?

And that's my bad side too. After having another look at that photo, if it was someone other than my good self it would be enough to get me batting for the other team, I reckon. :(

Can't help thinking TLC there is a remarkable resemblance in your likeness to this gentleman:

TLC's grandpa?

No relation I guess.

Saying that i'm guna add my real face pic on too my profile, think others should follow suit. Is better when you can see who people actually are?Dont you think?

Mine has always been on my profile and no, I'm not the big hairy one on the left! Having said that, the pic was taken a couple ....ahem... of years ago! I think it was a site Noel Rock was involved in that had photographs of all the admins and mods, perhaps the DL could go down that road too?

Is that Mick Fleetwood you're standing next to in that pic? It reminds me of The Brits that time, when he presented it with Sam Fox. <_<

My photo is up now too

Like the black dress & boots combination.... <_<

Yeah, you do look like your avatar! I'm not sure whether to be glad or not that I don't look like mine!

Mine has always been on my profile and no, I'm not the big hairy one on the left! Having said that, the pic was taken a couple ....ahem... of years ago! I think it was a site Noel Rock was involved in that had photographs of all the admins and mods, perhaps the DL could go down that road too?

Is that Mick Fleetwood you're standing next to in that pic? It reminds me of The Brits that time, when he presented it with Sam Fox. <_<

You're very pretty, Lady G, but I can't help noticing an interesting shape at the front of your jeans..

Trick of the light, or is there something you're not telling us? :P

You're very pretty, Lady G, but I can't help noticing an interesting shape at the front of your jeans..

Trick of the light, or is there something you're not telling us? :D

:P

Saying that i'm guna add my real face pic on too my profile, think others should follow suit. Is better when you can see who people actually are?Dont you think?

:P No, it's Fish (ex Marillion singer).

TLC...I've been looking at your pic again (I find myself drawn to it like a toddler to electric sockets) and find myself wondering what on earth that metallic looking device is behind your head. Seventeenth century agricultural machinery? Some sort of satanic acupuncture? The wire from the world's biggest dart board? Pray tell, then I can resume looking at your impressive forefinger. :P
I hope I'm not disappointing you, but that picture was taken whilst I was seductively reclining on my bed, and that ridiculous metal monstrosity behind me is in fact a headboard!

Attractive as it is, it doesn't really perform the job of letting you rest your head on it, which is pretty rubbish considering the only other function it has is to stop my head leaving a grease stain on the wall (due to hair gel).

Can't help thinking TLC there is a remarkable resemblance in your likeness to this gentleman:

TLC's grandpa?

No relation I guess.

I'm afraid not, but I can see the resemblence.

It's all disappointment today I'm afraid. <_<

Trick of the light, or is there something you're not telling us? :P

Thanks Bou, I will never look at that photo in the same light again!!

Didn't quite know where to post this, so plumped for here.

With reference to the ongoing saga regarding the quality of Death List, am I to take that if a mere mortal decided to have 'BOLLOCKS' as an avatar/signature that he or she would go as unhindered as a certain Mod who has chosen said sig?

I'm not having a pop, you undertand, just wondering, seeing as I was lambasted once for having a cheeky signature playing on the word Dick.

if a mere mortal decided to have 'BOLLOCKS' as an avatar/signature that he or she would go as unhindered as a certain Mod who has chosen said sig?

A mortal probably couldn't get away with it, but a mertal could.

Hey Lady Die, why'd you get rid of your American Idol avatar? Apparentely Taylor Hicks is the sexiest avatar out there.

Just wanted to say that I love your new avatar, Winsor. Great stuff :banghead::blink:

As for Mr Notapotato, your new image is all very nice, but it's no match for that handsome chappie in his blue jacket that I've grown to love!

Hey Lady Die, why'd you get rid of your American Idol avatar? Apparentely Taylor Hicks is the sexiest avatar out there.

I just fancied a change. Daleks can be sexy too.

Just wanted to say that I love your new avatar, Winsor. Great stuff :banghead::blink:

As for Mr Notapotato, your new image is all very nice, but it's no match for that handsome chappie in his blue jacket that I've grown to love!

Fear Not Madame Six!

It's only a temporary change in honour of all the Swiss footie fans round here at the minute, terrorising the city with their mobile phones and their copies of Woman's Realm.

Calum will be back soon.

Motiv_7.jpg

Calum, eh? Now I have a name to go with the image... :banghead: I'm so glad he'll be back soon, thanks Notapotato :blink:

Calum, eh? Now I have a name to go with the image... :banghead: I'm so glad he'll be back soon, thanks Notapotato :blink:

This should help you even more!

This should help you even more!

Oh wow, there's so much I'm unaware of! Thanks Bald Rick!

Now, where can I get me a jacket like that?

Well they are rather phallic shaped

OOOeerrrr Hans....is there summfin you wanna share with us :banghead:

Scsi

OOOeerrrr Hans....is there summfin you wanna share with us :banghead:

Scsi

My boyfriend is a Doctor Who fan so there are lots of daleks of various sizes around the place

I used to go out with a Dalek. Great kisser but the eye used to get in the way.

I used to go out with a Dalek. Great kisser but the eye used to get in the way.

I agree, though they always seem to play hard to get.

Now matter how hard I tried I could never get a lady Dalek to follow me upstairs to the bedroom. :(