You cant beat a good old masturbating Chimpanzee.

Why dont you find a pic of one then.

photo-thumb-8762.jpg?_r=0

Warm story sis.

You cant beat a good old masturbating Chimpanzee.

Why dont you find a pic of one then.

photo-thumb-8762.jpg?_r=0

I think I love you.

• Like 3

Well, I couldn't let that website go waste. Trying a new avatar.

• Like 2

Well, I couldn't let that website go waste. Trying a new avatar.

.........so many to choose from Handy!

Hey Phantard, if life really does "go on" after Islamic terror (excuse the tautology) attacks like you said, how come Morbidkid can't find a better avatar than a Belgian flag?

It would seem to me that our lives now revolve around waiting for, and reacting to, the latest attacks. Or at least, it definitely does for many people on Facebook, and an Irish teen who joined in with your gang in calling me things like a "basement dweller" etc because I dare to opt out of your utterly fucking contemptible, doolally bizarro-world where Islam is the most peaceful religion on Earth and Christians are the most dangerous.

I know you have me on block and I know asking you to logically examine your views is as big a waste of time as asking my mum to try and not make the bathroom smell like a nuclear testing ground every time she takes a dump, but you know, (like all appeals to logic these days) this is just for posterity I guess.....

Hey Phantard, if life really does "go on" after Islamic terror (excuse the tautology) attacks like you said, how come Morbidkid can't find a better avatar than a Belgian flag?

It would seem to me that our lives now revolve around waiting for, and reacting to, the latest attacks. Or at least, it definitely does for many people on Facebook, and an Irish teen who joined in with your gang in calling me things like a "basement dweller" etc because I dare to opt out of your utterly fucking contemptible, doolally bizarro-world where Islam is the most peaceful religion on Earth and Christians are the most dangerous.

I know you have me on block and I know asking you to logically examine your views is as big a waste of time as asking my mum to try and not make the bathroom smell like a nuclear testing ground every time she takes a dump, but you know, (like all appeals to logic these days) this is just for posterity I guess.....

how is my avatar relevant but whatever the reason why I originally got my French avatar was a joke and I just couldn't care to change . at the time of the Belgium Charon made a joke about me changing my avatar to Belgium. That's it.

You havent had any non-flag avatar in a long time. Okay, if you're going to pass it off as a joke, regardless it's still something based off terror attacks. Since everyone forgot about the Brussels attack really quickly and people were back to laughing and joking practically the next day, because people are tired of spending their whole lives mourning the latest Islamic attacks, it's odd that you haven't stopped "joking" about it yet. Like I said if life "goes on" you would have moved on by now. Life is now defined by Islamic jihad whether you want to admit it or not. If we're not talking about it or worrying about it, we're (read: you're) basing (y)our whole lives on calling an American man a big stoopidhead cos he wants to take action to actually stop it. People have nothing better to do in America or Britain than endlessly attack a man they insist has no chance of being president anyway. Everyone is just as obsessed, on a daily basis, with a man who you insist is a joke, as you say I am obsessed with the "non-issue" of Islam.

And why is he a "joke"? (or "evil" depending on Phantom's menstrual cycle?) Because of his attitude to... your poor precious misunderstood Halibuts.....

Which members have remained loyal to their avatar from the start and never changed it? Davey Jones Locker, Toast, Bibliogryphon, msc, Death Impends and Deathray comes to mind. Any others?

Which members have remained loyal to their avatar from the start and never changed it? Davey Jones Locker, Toast, Bibliogryphon, msc, Death Impends and Deathray comes to mind. Any others?

your mom.

I've had the same one for ages, can't remember if I had a different one when I joined. They're my own, you know.

• Like 1

Me.

An avatar's just an avatar, surely?

Why did nobody change their avatar to Turkey as a sign of solidarity?

Also, I believe I've had the same avatar for as long as I had one.

• Like 1

your mom.

Why can't you be more like your friendly and cheerful twin brother Stanley from the Don Bluth classic A Troll in Central Park? Rudeness won't get you anywhere. :(

your mom.

Why can't you be more like your friendly and cheerful twin brother Stanley from the Don Bluth classic A Troll in Central Park? Rudeness won't get you anywhere. :(
got me into your mom's pussy.
  • Like 1

Not me. I used to have the Genoese tomb that features on the cover of Joy Division's "Closer". I can't remember if I had a different one before that.

IMG_3014_zps7a2003b7.jpg

your mom.

Uhmm, no. My mom's WAY out of your league. Realistically, you have a better chance at hooking up with someone like Zorders' mom who probably plays in the effing Vanarama National North League...

@Toast: Ah, ok. My bad. Must've been before my time here.

your mom.

Sorry but that did make me do a laugh.

your mom.

Sorry but that did make me do a laugh.

What's the Irish equivalent of the RSPCA?

• Like 1

Original, purity...

• Like 1

Mines technically a different one as COF fixed the colouration on it a year or so ago.

• Like 1

As soon as I got an avatar that wasn't the default white silhouette against a gray bg, yeah I've stuck with the same pixel reaper.

Hell if I remember, but probably not.