maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

Currently anonymous but a 47 year old woman has died when her g-wiz car split in half.

Should your neighbour own one of these flimsy, mobile death-traps/ innovative eco vehicles it may be worth a wager on their chances in a dead pool next year. Mrs MPFC has recently set about acquiring a hybrid but even her tree-hugging tendencies took a back seat when she viewed a g-wiz at close quarters and found herself speculating on its chances if nudged by anything articulated.

The tabloids will probably gift us DDP points with a report, as and when.

I can't find any mention of it anywhere else, but according to this he's dead. However, no UK obit. Even more however, he seemingly died "last year"...

This is desperate, he must have snuffed it between the 4th and 31st of December. That's 3 of my DDP team dead on the start line and none of us knew about two of the deaths (Hewlett and Stone). At least I got Trudi Endersby on as a sub for Cahal Daly. Trudi Endersby is still alive, right?

Can't find owt about his death either.

Daily Mail were reporting him as still alive as of March 24th this year, but that could possibly be a lazy sub-editor not bothering to doublecheck and just going off old reports.

Re. Endersby, I hope to prove one way or another if she is dead soon by checking the UK Death records 2007-2010 - I would've done that last week but am currently moving house, so it'll be delayed a few months.

As for Joseph Stone - I am under the strong supicison that it is this chap - same age, same base in Philadelphia.. but it's not 100% certain - http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi. If so he died 12th Dec 2009...

Could it be that Joe Stone is still alive? :P

Cancel that - the story is from 2007. Sorry.

Presumably he knew it was a wonderful world but couldn't feel it right now [via alcohol paralysis].

Less than an hour earlier he had collapsed on his way home from the off-licence with a bag full of lager.

Said bag is reliably reported to have included 'dozens of cans.'

Anyone know what happened to it? Would these beers be available for the next DLCon?

James Morrison's father drinking himself to death is apparently worthy of a full page in the Daily Mail.

Who's James Morrison (obviously not the one from Doors)? Having read a full page report on his father, said father is now more famous to me!

James Morrison's father drinking himself to death is apparently worthy of a full page in the Daily Mail.

Who's James Morrison (obviously not the one from Doors)? Having read a full page report on his father, said father is now more famous to me!

A less successful Paolo Nutini.

A less successful Paolo Nutini.

5 out of 10?

Chris Rea's father has died aged 88.

He was

famous in his own right on Teesside for the ice cream empire he helped to build up.

Chris Rea is a singer I have heard of.

John Warhola, Andy Warhol's older brother has died aged 85.

Should the anorexic thread exist, which I doubt, I think it would be fitting if the thread for grossly overweight people, like, consumed it!

NYT obit for Geraldine Doyle.

Who??

She's the face of this poster. "We can do it!"

DOYLE-obit-popup.jpg

The picture is commonly mistaken as Rosie, the riveter.

Never knew this woman was of flesh and blood!

She's also a contender of a person dying shortly after the death of a spouse. Her husband died earlier this year.

Teenage lotto winner Callie Rogers has lost most of her cash, and custody of her kids. Four suicide attempts into her life she's finally come out and talked about the paedo who abused her, and still lives in Workington, where she currently resides. She sits outside his house in her car, wondering if she has the strength to confront him.

Will both of them see the end of 2011?

What a Pahlaver!

Ali-reza Pahlavi, 44, the youngest son of the former Shah of Iran has shot himself. The Shah's youngest daughter, Leila also took her own life in 2001.

Edit: Apologies, I see it has already been reported under "Suicidal Celebs". I did the search with "Pahlavi".

• Like 1