maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

Guest Guest

Heres a heart-swelling story... The pregnant Jenni Lake forgoes cancer treatment to save life of baby. She dies shortly after giving birth, aged 17.

Just makes u realise how cruel and unfair the world is.17 yr old pregnant girl dies of cancer while old bastards like Thatcher Castro and Mugabe go on and on. Makes it hard to believe in a God really...

Heres a heart-swelling story... The pregnant Jenni Lake forgoes cancer treatment to save life of baby. She dies shortly after giving birth, aged 17.

Just makes u realise how cruel and unfair the world is.17 yr old pregnant girl dies of cancer while old bastards like Thatcher Castro and Mugabe go on and on. Makes it hard to believe in a God really...

I believe we do it to ourselves. God doesnt kill us, our own lack of faith and clinginess to evil spirits does.

• Like 1

I believe we do it to ourselves. God doesnt kill us, our own lack of faith and clinginess to evil spirits does.

Yes, dont cling to evil spirits. Pick better booze instead.

• Like 2

Now I would not have considered this person UK obit-worthy for one second, nor even her husband who is some sort of former US sportsman apparently, yet here is a lengthy article in the Daily Mail. I have never heard of either of them, nor I suspect have many of my fellow countrymen.

Michele Baldwin has completed her journey along the Ganges. I know that she is on deadsox's DDP team, and also my Cash4Cadavers team.

"My health is failing me now, but I'm happy that I have been able to leave behind a vision for my daughters as well as the women of India."

American satirical news show The Colbert Report has stopped production for at least two days, apparently due to the serious illness of Stephen Colbert's mother, Lorna Colbert, who is 91.

I love the show, and I'd hate to see something like this happen to him :( . His father and two older brothers were killed in a plane crash when he was only 10.

Anyone who impersonates someone who is living but hasn't seemed real since approximately 2007 can't\wont' live etc

I invented this, yes.

Don't know if this has been posted anywhere but Gemma mccluskie who was in eastenders from 2000 - 2001 has been missing for 5 days and a headless body has now been found in a canal they believe is hers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/fears-for-former-eastenders-actress-gemma-mccluskie-as-headless-torso-pulled-from-canal-7543948.html

here she is in eastenders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewTFSYiKiYI&list=FLwpJmZPTWlcyK5Na3ftCYzg&index=1&feature=plpp_video

"a headless body has now been found in a canal they believe is hers"

What, you mean to tell me, she owned a canal? Awesome!!

• Like 1

Can't place her.

Miss McCluskie, who appeared in more than 30 episodes of the BBC soap as Kerry Skinner in 2001

Ah, so she was only in it for a couple of weeks then.

• Like 1

Can't place her.

Miss McCluskie, who appeared in more than 30 episodes of the BBC soap as Kerry Skinner in 2001

Ah, so she was only in it for a couple of weeks then

Well it's certainly turning out like an Eastenders episode, because now they've arrested her own brother!

DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DO DO DO DO!

Can't place her.

Ah, so she was only in it for a couple of weeks then

Well it's certainly turning out like an Eastenders episode, because now they've arrested her own brother!

DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DO DO DO DO!

This could be the alternative ending to the "You're not my muva" storyline.

Not really famous, but Robbie Savages' dads dead*

* Apologies to all pedants out there if I have the apostrophe in the wrong place.

Not really famous, but Robbie Savages' dads dead*

* Apologies to all pedants out there if I have the apostrophe in the wrong place.

I saw this and the first question that popped into my head was "who is Robbie Savage?" :D

Carslisle United player, Lee Miller's wife has died

That's terrible. Brain tumour according to some on the CUFC unofficial message board who appear to have the inside track on it. Though one or two posters on there claim she was his ex-wife, whilst the paper reports them as still married.

• Like 1