maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Shaun King posted on Twitter that Erica has limited brain function and is critical but isn't brain dead.Not that he is renowned for telling the truth:p

Her family is apparently optimistic according to the tweet.

7 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Her family is apparently optimistic according to the tweet.

People in this situation are almost always optimistic. I wouldn't take too much from her family tbh...

Fuck me runnin.  Three down.  My 2018 team setting all sorts of one month records.....in Dec 2017.

SC

There goes my deathrace joker...

Update: Carmen Franco is still dead, like her dad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Bored waiting for Muhammadu Buhari to get ill? Why not take a punt on his son instead?

On 12/29/2017 at 04:35, Bentrovato said:

For Home and Away fans. Actress Jessica Falkholt critical after car crash. Her parents killed in the crash. Never heard of the woman but seems to be making headlines in UK and Oz. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-42499225

Sister dead now too.

14 minutes ago, The Dead Cow said:

Erica Garner's dead

Not surprising, but still extremely sad, especially as she’s a major inspiration for the fight for equality. RIP. :( 

• Like 2

It’s deaths like her that really make me really depressed sometimes. They could’ve done so much more in life and fight for a change, but for one reason or another, they don’t have a chance to see that change. 

• Like 1

That'll shorten the shortlist.

Any chance of people who think some sources are jumping the gun should quiet down, as her official twitter page now confirms this. 

28 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

It’s deaths like her that really make me really depressed sometimes. They could’ve done so much more in life and fight for a change, but for one reason or another, they don’t have a chance to see that change. 

Must be hard being 16 and soooo worried.

LOL.

• Confused 2

Isaac Newton Farris Sr., husband of Christine King Farris and brother-in-law of Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., died peacefully at home Saturday, the family announced. He was 83.

Farris, a founding member of the King Center Board of Trustees, married Christine King Farris in 1960 in a ceremony performed by her brothers, Martin and A.D.

Farris was an entrepreneur who served as a project manager for the construction of the Martin Luther King Center for Nonviolent Social Change. He also was a deacon and trustee at Ebenezer Baptist Church, where he was a member for more than 60 years.

I was dreaming of putting him on my 2018 DDP team.  I no longer have a dream.

SC

On 9/15/2017 at 14:29, Sir Creep said:

Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife, Beth Chapman, has stage 2 throat cancer.
SC

She's got a new outlook on life in 2018! For former Dog the Bounty Hunter star Beth Chapman, 2017 was a pretty rough year. Back in September, Beth was diagnosed with Stage 2 throat cancer, and she had to act quickly in order to treat the disease. She underwent surgery to remove the T2 tumor from her throat and even though she recovered well and is currently cancer-free, she took to Instagram to reveal that she's still coming to terms with the scars that she's left with after her cancer battle.

Looks decent enough in this photo.  I hope you didn't pick her for 2018, earliest of indications is it's a 'miss'.
SC