hellkat

Hospitalised!

On 22/12/2023 at 21:12, arghton said:

Sri Sarada Math's site says Pravrajika Amalaprana suffered a cardiac arrest two days ago, was resuscitated and has been critical on ventilator since :pop:

Pravrajika Amalaprana dead at 94.

• Like 1

On 31/08/2023 at 21:09, arghton said:

Armando Guadiana dead at 77.

• Like 4

Here's my late Christmas gift:

Vijayacunt hospitalised again.

• Like 1

On 25/12/2023 at 01:54, drol said:

Pravrajika Amalaprana dead at 94.

Was going to be one of my picks for 2024.  Didn't even make it that far, which I suppose is not a surprise after the last update.  

On 22/01/2022 at 21:49, arghton said:

Silvia Pinal (1931-) Hospitalised on 22 Dec 2021 with low heart rate, high blood pressure, in ICU, catches covid in hospital, has pneumonia and urinary tract infection and phlegm in lungs. Discharged on 29 Dec 2021.

Silvia Pinal hospitalised in ICU, on mild respiratory support but not serious.

Patriarch Neophyte of Bulgaria hospitalised once again, this time with "various viruses".

On Vijayakanth, he was still active atleast as of two weeks ago in this Indian Weekend at Bernie's:

• Like 2

But... it was a routine check-up!

image0.gif

• Haha 5

On 27/12/2023 at 17:16, arghton said:

Silvia Pinal hospitalised in ICU, on mild respiratory support but not serious.

Silvia Pinal out of ICU and improving. It was of course more serious than originally told (apparently aspiration pneumonia judging from different articles) and she was "very badly" when she was hospitalised on the 21st and visited by a priest (last rites, maybe?) on the 27th. Still undergoing respiratory treatment and on antibiotics due to bronchoaspiration, but they want her to be discharged before 2024.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, arghton said:

Silvia Pinal out of ICU and improving. It was of course more serious than originally told (apparently aspiration pneumonia judging from different articles) and she was "very badly" when she was hospitalised on the 21st and visited by a priest (last rites, maybe?) on the 27th. Still undergoing respiratory treatment and on antibiotics due to bronchoaspiration, but they want her to be discharged before 2024.

She's on the 2024 class for a reason, even before this happened.

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Austrian football legend Tony Polster had a perforated ulcer, PUT HIM ON ALL YOUR TEAMS!

https://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/toni-polster-nach-magendurchbruch-notoperiert-a-ddc7abaa-8cb4-4c9d-afee-f206a473414e

I can’t read German so the link is useless to almost everyone.  If it’s a peptic ulcer it’s about 50% fatal, Barbara Bush being the only notable person to recover from surgery in decades.  IOW whoever this ‘legend’ is, he shouldn’t live long enough to make the starting line.

• Facepalm 5

6 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I can’t read German so the link is useless to almost everyone.  If it’s a peptic ulcer it’s about 50% fatal, Barbara Bush being the only notable person to recover from surgery in decades.  IOW whoever this ‘legend’ is, he shouldn’t live long enough to make the starting line.

IMG_2272.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, arrowsmith said:

IMG_2272.jpeg

You expect others to do work to read obits?  Cunt.

• Facepalm 4

1 minute ago, Sir Creep said:

You expect others to do the work for you so you can read some poxy obits? Cunt.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

You don’t bother me nearly as much as you bother others but this particular gimmick is tiresome. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Come on, he even has an english Wikipedia page marking him as Austria's all-time top scorer. He will obit in the UK easily and everywhere.

And as for how bad it actually is, well, you got the hints above.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Come on, he even has an english Wikipedia page marking him as Austria's all-time top scorer. He will obit in the UK easily and everywhere.

And as for how bad it actually is, well, you got the hints above.

Will he? He doesn’t strike me a confirmed Q/O type. Non British footballers have patchy Q/O chances. 

• Like 1

Even I have heard of Toni Polster.  Might be a generational thing, though.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Will he? He doesn’t strike me a confirmed Q/O type. Non British footballers have patchy Q/O chances. 

Yes, 100% QO. One of Europe's top strikers of the 1990's.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BrothersGrims666 said:

Newsreader Alastair Stewart reveals his wife has to help dress him now as he gives update on dementia diagnosis

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/25204145/alastair-stewart-his-wife-dress-him-dementia?utm_source=sharebar_app&utm_medium=sharebar_app&utm_campaign=sharebar_app_article

And she can only do that in...hospital...?

On 29/12/2023 at 00:56, arghton said:

Silvia Pinal d...ischarged.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1