Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Classy as ever:

BXHXI51IMAAZnxx.jpg

You think that's bad she is selling her old underwear on facebook :lol: . Have you heard she offers fans the chance to lay in bed with her for a fee. Some of the pictures are just hilarious you should check them out if you need a good laugh.

Though WWE may not be awe-inspiring very often these days, it remains highly profitable. Hardly what I'd call 'moribund'. TNA on the other hand...

I meant moribund in terms of entertainment on offer. I know they somehow make money from it.... you don't need to remind me, I've sent numerous letters to CERN asking them to investigate how that's actually possible.

I wouldn't use the term moribund, I think adjectives like 'bland', 'homogenous' and 'uninspired' would be more apt

Classy as ever:

BXHXI51IMAAZnxx.jpg

You think that's bad she is selling her old underwear on facebook :lol: . Have you heard she offers fans the chance to lay in bed with her for a fee. Some of the pictures are just hilarious you should check them out if you need a good laugh.

Indeed, her downward spiral over the years has been pitiful to watch

http://www.ringsidenews.com/article/13829/ex-wcw-valet-gorgeous-george-says-she-wants-to-slit-her-throat/

Former WCW valet says she wants to slit her throat and i believe this is the second time she has threatened suicide . She does have kids though which makes her more unlikely to kill herself.

Ian Rotten is claiming that his terminal cancer has miraculously cleared up, btw. Funny that.

How Ernie Saunders of him.

• Like 1

Heenan family reunion photo. Probably don't look at it if you ever want to have positive memories of Bobby's face again:

BYsfI0PCQAAKTnZ.jpg

Paul Orndorff looking rough as fuck next to The Brain as well.

Heenan family reunion photo. Probably don't look at it if you ever want to have positive memories of Bobby's face again:

BYsfI0PCQAAKTnZ.jpg

Oh christ. He's got that Gollum look that I've only ever seen in one other person: Alex Higgins in the year/six-months-or-so before he died. I wouldn't have recognised Paul Orndorff because he's before my time but he doesn't really look too bad for an ex-pro-wrestler.

Orndorff had cancer about a year or so ago but think he got the all clear.

Heenan has looked like that for a while now too. Given most people in his position (two bouts of throat cancer and a jaw replacement) would have been dead years ago, he's not doing too badly...

BYsfI0PCQAAKTnZ.jpg

Who's the bloke between Haku and King Kong Bundy?

BYsfI0PCQAAKTnZ.jpg

A 30 year old virgin.

• Like 2

Just some random mark, I think. Couldn't be arsed to dress up to meet his heroes either.

BYsfI0PCQAAKTnZ.jpg

A 30 year old virgin.

That's his Gimmick ,I heard he is rather good at it .

• Like 1

Orndorff looks like he doesn't have many years left.

I always remember The Barbarian towering over Haku when I watched it as a kid. Looking at there heights theres only an inch in it

Just some random mark, I think. Couldn't be arsed to dress up to meet his heroes either.

Well Weasel suits can be hard to come by. In fairness, none of them made much of an effort either

Is that a pattern at the bottom of Bundy's shirt or has he spilt coffee all over himself?

Going through the rest of the Heenan Family, in a "fun" "update" manner:

Ric Flair - well we know where he is. Would be stunned if he makes it to 2018 tbh.

Adrian Adonis - drowned in 1988 after the driver of the car he was in swerved to miss a moose

The Missing Link - Died of cancer in 2007

Ken Patera - Still with us, would probably obit because he was a former IC title holder, admittedly pre-expansion.

Big John Studd - Had liver cancer and ALS, meaning he would have been very popular if there'd have been a 1995 DDP

King Kong Bundy - In the picture, doesn't look too bad for a fat bald guy

Buddy Rose - Died in 2007 weighing about twice his ring weight. Seriously, dude was something like 400lbs when he carked it.

"Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff - In the picture, looking like the boondocks General Melchett. Has battle skin cancer and has one arm much smaller than the other due to nerve damage. The medical term is a "megaBeadle".

Harley Race - Still with us, presumably if he ever gets close to death Triple H will offer his soul to Satan to save his hero's life.

André the Giant - We hardly knew ye....

Ravishing Rick Rude - Heart attack in 1999, his brother Steve Beaton keeps his memory alive on the darts circuit

Hercules Hernandez - Heart attack in 2004. Was only 47 at the time of passing, looked a lot older.

The Barbarian - In the picture, still does the occasional legends bout

Haku - Still the hardest man in wrestling history, even if he has shrunk. Once bit a fan's nose off for a laugh.

Tama - Weird how this guy is Rikishi's twin brother and yet Tama's career was over by 1989 and Rikishi didn't get over in a single gimmick until a decade later. Rikishi will die first imho.

"Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig - Survived nearly being thrown out of an airplane by Brock Lesnar, couldn't survive all the coke he shoved up his nose. Died in 2003.

"The Red Rooster" Terry Taylor - Road agent for NXT at the moment, don't think he's had any health issues.

The Brooklyn Brawler - Will never die. Has worked a WWF/E match nearly every year since 1984. Jobbed to Ryback in a TV match this year.

The Brain Busters (Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard) - Arn's still a road agent and still looks like the prototype for every "I'm not a stereotypical gay dude!" gay dude in London. Blanchard spent ten years as an alkie then converted to Christianity. He's currently a prison minister, so there's a chance he might get stabbed soon.

There's a quote about when Teddy Roosevelt died, how death "had to take him sleeping, for if he'd been awake, there'd have been a fight". Given half the stuff Race got by just to get into sports, I get the same impression about old Harley.

And the Reaper must surely be as terrified as any sane man is of Haku.

Given wrestlers rarely seem to exist beyond their mid 80s, Gene LeBell might be one to watch in a few years time - and with his Hollywood CV, would surely grab an obit.

Is that a pattern at the bottom of Bundy's shirt or has he spilt coffee all over himself?

It's Heenan's shadow

The Dynamite Kid has suffered a stroke.

The Dynamite Kid has suffered a stroke.

Added him to my list next year, depends on a couple of things but as of now he is in my top 20. The reason why is according to

new reports he is very thin , having trouble speaking and this stroke is one of a couple of strokes he has had over the last couple of weeks.

http://www.wrestling...aving-a-stroke/

Vinnie Jones; battling skin cancer according to that bastion of cutting edge hard news The Huffington Post.