Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Yep, Snuka has been charged with third-degree murder. I assume he will immediately stop taking all forms of cancer medication.

The reverberations from this are the interesting ones though, Hulk Hogan saying a few racist words five years ago wiped 20% off WWE shareprices. If, as this seems to confirm, Vince McMahon did help cover up a murder during his rise to the top of pro-wrestling... this is going to get ugly.

Yep, Snuka has been charged with third-degree murder. I assume he will immediately stop taking all forms of cancer medication.

The reverberations from this are the interesting ones though, Hulk Hogan saying a few racist words five years ago wiped 20% off WWE shareprices. If, as this seems to confirm, Vince McMahon did help cover up a murder during his rise to the top of pro-wrestling... this is going to get ugly.

Perhaps Snuka will try and claim that he contracted amnesia when Roddy Piper bopped him on the head with a coconut

Hang on a minute..... Dunno who's more anxious for the results of these scans, me or him.

Im basically in the hospital...... Had an operation. Not going to go into much detail here. Thanks everyone for kind words. Xx

I'm going to put this out there right now..... I won't ever be wrestling ever again. Gutted yes. But I have to accept this. Lots of love. X

Any guesses? Can you go from remission to recurrence to death that quickly at 31?

If it was "simply" a return of cancer, wouldn't he have a chance of beating it again and then wrestling again? So either they indeed told him it's terminal, like, for example, Martin Crowe's cancer recurrence, but then he didn't tweet that for some reason, or maybe he has some other health issue, maybe hepatitis? Or he had an incestine-related operation that simply makes it impossible to wrestle again, like, for example, getting a colostomy. I could also imagine that his post-cancer stomach is unable to digest "supplementary nutrition", protein shakes, steroids, or whatever.

Edit: Ah, and the movie 'The Wrestler', with Mickey Rourke, didn't that guy wrestle until (possible) death? I can't recall his illness, but maybe Travis is in such a situation.

Totes forgot, the other day (22nd) marks 11 years since the Boss Man (aka Ray Traylor) died. Which was the original death reported in this thread. Nobody noticed it last year either........

Here, re-live the greatest WWF title match of all time...

'With the deepest regrets, and tears that are soaked
I'm sorry to hear that your dad finally croaked
He lived a full life on his own terms
Soon he'll be buried and eaten by worms
But if I could have a son as stupid as you
I'd have wished for cancer so I would die too
So be brave, and be strong, get your life on track
'Cause the old bastard's DEAD and he ain't never comin' back!'

Never fails to raise a laugh.

I don't think he looks frail, just slimmer than he used to now that he's not actively wrestling.

Probably mean spirited, but the wrong British Bulldog died in 2002.

Dynamite will sod on as usual.

Hang on a minute..... Dunno who's more anxious for the results of these scans, me or him.

Im basically in the hospital...... Had an operation. Not going to go into much detail here. Thanks everyone for kind words. Xx

I'm going to put this out there right now..... I won't ever be wrestling ever again. Gutted yes. But I have to accept this. Lots of love. X

Any guesses? Can you go from remission to recurrence to death that quickly at 31?

Hmm, according to tweets from his friends/fans, the cancer has really come back. But he's having a holiday in Iceland right now.

The matriarch of the Von Erich wrestling family Doris Adkisson has died according to this here:

http://www.gerweck.net/2015/10/24/doris-adkisson-passes-away/

The Rose Kennedy of wrestling, as far as I know.

Now I have a mental image of Rose Kennedy wrestling.

Don't mean to be, well.....like Dr Zorders (said with love), but those are all some ugly-ass offspring. Did she marry a first cousin?

SC

Nick Bockwinkel has died.

I leave that to the professionals. ;)

I leave that to the professionals. ;)

lazy
  • Like 1

Nick Bockwinkle has died.

No link and 'likes' his own post.

Hold an L up on your fahkin forehead today Lewd. It's well-earned.

SC

Nick Bockwinkle has died.

No link and 'likes' his own post.

Hold an L up on your fahkin forehead today Lewd. It's well-earned.

SC

I didn't mean to like my own post, oops. I was on my phone, when I posted it, so I can't post links, via the phone, as for liking my own post, I have no idea how that happened. :/