Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Just saw a report that Hulk Hogan's presence has been removed from the official website of his federation. Anyone know owt that might have a bearing on his health/ suicide risk or anything?

Just saw a report that Hulk Hogan's presence has been removed from the official website of his federation. Anyone know owt that might have a bearing on his health/ suicide risk or anything?

Ah, an update, a racist outburst recorded and highly damaging to the image of the WWE if they'd done nowt.

Link: http://gawker.com/report-hulk-hogan-refers-to-fucking-N-words-in-leake-1719933145

Yeah, it'd damage the WWE's highly progressive views on racial tolerance:

19900401_piper.png

• Like 2

Yeah, it'd damage the WWE's highly progressive views on racial tolerance:

19900401_piper.png

There's a perfectly rational explanation for this, Spade. He was creosoting his garden fence and just slipped! These things happen all the time...

• Like 2

Rowdy Roddy Piper has died. :(

Eeriely profetic there Spade...

I am gutted, Roddy was my favourite wrestler next to Gene Kinisky (who I met at Shakey's Pizza when I was a child). Now they are both gone. :(

• Like 1

Just goes to show that just the idea of misplaced trust can be a betrayal of itself.

Still the list of survivors is modified by one less now.

I am gutted, Roddy was my favourite wrestler next to Gene Kinisky (who I met at Shakey's Pizza when I was a child). Now they are both gone. :(

You're a jinx then?

You're a jinx then?

Paul Bearer, you are RandomGuest's favourite DLer.

Was Jerry Lawler's heart attack fake or real? If it was real he might be a good candidate for next year.

It was real, for sure plenty of wrestlers have faked heart attacks on air in the past (Ric Flair in 1999 being perhaps the most memorable) but if you look back they had no commentary on Raw for the remainder of the night after he collapsed, and at one point he could even be heard snoring. Naturally WWE attempted to exploit it after he returned by having Paul Heyman (who is surely only a few cheeseburgers and pizzas away from a bypass himself) and CM Punk mock him. Lawler even allowed Michael Cole to mock one of his relatives dying during their feud, clearly he's one of those who reckons anything is fair game for an angle, he and Vince must get on like a house on fire

You're a jinx then?

I never thought of it that way. :( I quite liked Rick Rude, too. Bret Hart should probably get to the doctor soon.

You're a jinx then?

:mellow: I hope you are in good health Paul.

You're a jinx then?

:mellow: I hope you are in good health Paul.

I am at the moment RG, thanks for asking :-)

• Like 1

RIP Roddy. You were one of my favourites. He's really not the one I'd expected to leave next.

He's a big name from the 1970s/80s, a Hall of Famer, and has a bit of a skeleton in the closet involving a former girlfriend and her death.

• Like 1

iirc, an investigation into on-file evidence about his ex-girlfriend accidentally falling over and accidentally smashing her head repeatedly on a curb after an argument with Jimmy is currently underway and ready to present. I'm sure this news is just a coincidence.

Disgusting man jimmy snuka should be in jail for murder why he isn't is beyond me. I heard stomach cancer is one of the most painful so i hope he suffers.

Nancy Argentino snuka's gf at the time died shortly after of "undetermined craniocerebral injuries." The coroner's report stated that Argentino, 23, died of traumatic brain injuries consistent with a moving head striking a stationary object. Autopsy findings show Argentino suffered more than two dozen cuts and bruises — a possible sign of "mate abuse" — on her head, ear, chin, arms, hands, back, buttocks, legs and feet.The coronor Upon viewing the body and speaking to the pathologist, I immediately suspected foul play and so notified the district attorney.

The BBC have taken notice of the Dead Wrestler's Society, so to speak.

Though instead of comparing pro-wrestling mortality to other sports, rock music would be a better comparison.

So I was watching one of the newer Tota Divas episodes and Jim Neidhart signing autographs with his daughter Natalya from WM earlier in the year was shown and from all accounts the guy looks healthier then he has in years. He was one I previously thought was on the clock to be one of the next Wrestling deaths.

Nick Busick

Raising money to pay for treatments of Esophageal Cancer

Obit chances are iffy because in his 2 WWE stints one was as a jobber in the late 70s and another for a year in the early 90s as the low card charecter he is most known for portaying Big Bully Busick. In btwn his wrestling gigs he was a full time Cop

Nick Busick

Raising money to pay for treatments of Esophageal Cancer

Obit chances are iffy because in his 2 WWE stints one was as a jobber in the late 70s and another for a year in the early 90s as the low card charecter he is most known for portaying Big Bully Busick. In btwn his wrestling gigs he was a full time Cop

No more cigars for him then

He was in the second WWF sticker in the UK, which means an entire generation of boys have vague memories of swapping two of his doubles for an El Matador shiny.

Pedro Morales

The 72 Year old who is the first man in WWE to win the Heavyweight,IC and Tag Title is suffering from Parkinson's disease

iirc, an investigation into on-file evidence about his ex-girlfriend accidentally falling over and accidentally smashing her head repeatedly on a curb after an argument with Jimmy is currently underway and ready to present. I'm sure this news is just a coincidence.

Oh look, a jury will report later today as to whether Snuka will face murder charges for the death of his girlfriend 32 years ago.