Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Saw Dusty Rhodes on RAW last week. He's only a shadow of his former self. He looks more like a zombie than a human being. He's probably not long for this world.

I just been catching up on raw and came here to post the exact same thing, does he have cancer ? I would say he has a 2 or 3 years by

the looks of him.

You actually... watch that shit? :dead2: *hovers over "remove friend" button*

Well anyway. If I can just go back to speculating about Vince. I've always thought that this kind of stuff (clip from late 2007)....... was an on-screen representation of his real-life sadness/anger at his complete inability to once again raise WWE to the heights of the golden Austin/Rock era.... or the heights of, I dunno, supposedly WrestleMania 3 (if you're into that, not judging).

I do think it actually ate away at him for a while in the 2000s... perhaps stopping at some point a year or so after they made the transition to PG. That's got to count for something as well as the steroids..

Personally I watch it mostly for lack of anything really good on TV, but it's true that "quality" is lacking.

Saw Dusty Rhodes on RAW last week. He's only a shadow of his former self. He looks more like a zombie than a human being. He's probably not long for this world.

I just been catching up on raw and came here to post the exact same thing, does he have cancer ? I would say he has a 2 or 3 years by

the looks of him.

You actually... watch that shit? :dead2: *hovers over "remove friend" button*

Well anyway. If I can just go back to speculating about Vince. I've always thought that this kind of stuff (clip from late 2007)....... was an on-screen representation of his real-life sadness/anger at his complete inability to once again raise WWE to the heights of the golden Austin/Rock era.... or the heights of, I dunno, supposedly WrestleMania 3 (if you're into that, not judging).

I do think it actually ate away at him for a while in the 2000s... perhaps stopping at some point a year or so after they made the transition to PG. That's got to count for something as well as the steroids..

Well i always do around the rumble to after mania , but been pretty bad from the catching up I have done. Building the three biggest matches for the biggest PPV of the year and half wrestlers aren't even there. Sting appears once a month , lesnar 1 maybe two raws a month and well they're building a match with the undertaker and he hasn't been seen in a year . Fuck just give the young guys a chance .

Hey I was only kidding around........ you watch what ya like. I mean I've already blown most of my contempt-spunk on the company themselves and I know you're a reluctant/skeptical viewer :lol:

Seems beyond analysis or criticism to me. Other than.... they need to let the whole Undertaker thing go before something bad really happens because by all reports he is in amazingly shit shape. Wasn't it enough that they ransacked his dignity by giving his streak to a part-time twat who needs a blubbery seal to do all his talking for him? Don't want him to snuff it in the ring too. And who the flying fuck is Bray Wyatt? :rolleyes:

How about Verne Gagne? He's 89 now and that's REALLY old for a wrestler.

Perro Aguayo Jr dead at 35 as a result of injuries sustained in Rey Mysterio Jr's first non-WWE match in 13 years. Mysterio was teaming with the former Sin Cara if you want to guess who was responsible for those injuries.

AND YOU'D BE WRONG because it was actually a botched 619 that killed him.

About 2 and a half hours ago Rey Misterio Jr.'s return to Tijuana ended with him dropkicking Perro Aguayo Jr. & Manik (TJP) into the ropes for a double 619, nailing Manik with the move and splashing him for the win. Except Perro Aguayo Jr. hit the ropes wrong and suffered either a brain hemmorage or cervical spine trauma and was knocked out.

He never woke up.

An hour later reports came in he died in hospital.

I have no words. This is an absolute tragedy.

EDIT: Someone in attendance live wrote me and said the spot called for a double 619 but TJP hit the ropes first to setup the 619 which caused the rope to rebound back and nail Perro Jr. as he was falling forward. It struck him in the head & he was already KO'ed when his head hit the ring. It's possible he died right at that moment in the ring but nobody wanted to believe it so they rushed him to hospital anyways.

Fucking hell!

• Like 1

Is Pierroth okay. We can't lose Pierroth

About 2 and a half hours ago Rey Misterio Jr.'s return to Tijuana ended with him dropkicking Perro Aguayo Jr. & Manik (TJP) into the ropes for a double 619, nailing Manik with the move and splashing him for the win. Except Perro Aguayo Jr. hit the ropes wrong and suffered either a brain hemmorage or cervical spine trauma and was knocked out.[/size]

He never woke up.[/size]An hour later reports came in he died in hospital.[/size]I have no words. This is an absolute tragedy.[/size]EDIT: Someone in attendance live wrote me and said the spot called for a double 619 but TJP hit the ropes first to setup the 619 which caused the rope to rebound back and nail Perro Jr. as he was falling forward. It struck him in the head & he was already KO'ed when his head hit the ring. It's possible he died right at that moment in the ring but nobody wanted to believe it so they rushed him to hospital anyways.[/size]

Don't get to see how this happened but his neck hanging on ropes a couple minutes not good for his health.

Sir C

http://youtu.be/KHld-xmHcG8

^^^that video is easily grimmer than both the Misawa neckdrop death or Big Daddy making King Kong Kirk have a heart attack in the ring. Blood is pouring out of his ears if you look.

• Like 1

They reckon the dropkick (before the 619) and the ropes done the damage to him . The drop kick causing his head to go one with then hitting the ropes and going the other way broke his neck. But f##king retard Konan (shown in other videos more clearly not this one) shaking the guy while he is unresponsive is disgusting and could have ended any chance of him being saved. I remember hearing Jesse Sorensen saying he was millimetres away from death and slightest wrong move and it would of cut the nerves in his neck that controls breathing , same could of happened to this guy. Very unprofessional and wouldn't be surprised if Konan is fired for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWGkRS3076s

• Like 1

^^^that video is easily grimmer than both the Misawa neckdrop death or Big Daddy making King Kong Kirk have a heart attack in the ring. Blood is pouring out of his ears if you look.

Couldn't watch it, as the video's been deleted.

Oh well, maybe it's better this way. Sounds as if it was rotten.com material anyways, and I'm just about to have dinner…

You are right Spade Cooley, I didn't get too graphic figured let video do the talking. Someone said deleted, not unexpected

SC

^^^^^^^ not deleted, I've just watched it. Nothing amazing or grim about it.

I get a "video has been removed by the user" error message when I try to click on SC's embedded video. Maybe it's just not available in my country or on mobile devices...? :angry:

I get a "video has been removed by the user" error message when I try to click on SC's embedded video. Maybe it's just not available in my country or on mobile devices...? :angry:

I see the same error. A few hours ago I watched the video, so something has changed. Of course this can be a personal thing, e.g. because I've been naughty.

• Like 1

I see the same error. A few hours ago I watched the video, so something has changed. Of course this can be a personal thing, e.g. because I've been naughty.

Video seems to be working fine. I don't get why they all carried on fighting. Unless falling down dead was in the script.

Video seems to be working fine. I don't get why they all carried on fighting. Unless falling down dead was in the script.

Traditionally in wrestling when someone goes down with a legitimately bad injury like that, the referee usually makes a signal to the backstage medical crew (traditionally crossed arms in the air) and they end the match asap, no matter how shoddy it looks. I think the combination of a) the match being in the final minute or so and B) the fact that the medical crew were apparently dealing with a concussion another wrestler had already sustained that evening is what led to him dying.

Because basically dude should be alive right now if he was wrestling for a company that had their shit together.

• Like 1

This will probably cause another debate about safety in wrestling like it did when Owen Hart died, although in this case it's a completely different situation. How often do fatal accidents happen in wrestling? Since I only get WWE in Europe I have no idea about what happens in other federations.

He looked to be bleeding from the eyes, too.

Totally unrelated to deaths but this was sent to me not so long ago and its an amazing wrestling video . Sums Triple H's character up perfectly and there are loads of hot women in it. ' Wrestling isn't wrestling ' its called.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA

Bushwhackers inducted into the Hall of Fame. Luke looked no different, Butch looked hideous, and had a walking stick. Wiki suggests he has issues with septicemia, and some digging brings this up from earlier in the week from Luke.

“He left me in 2002 due to sickness. He was in the hospital for 12 weeks, in a really bad state. He was in ICU for 11 days, arms strapped down and on tranquilizer. If I hadn’t found him, a few hours later he would have been dead. He’s much better now. After the 12 weeks he packed up and went home to be with his kids and grandkids. In 2010, he had a relapse and woke up in the hospital. They took his hip out, and didn’t put another one in until 2012. He will be using crutches, but he will be at the Hall of Fame.”

One to watch.

The Bushwhackers have definitely earned their place in the Hall of Fame, not like some of the other so calles "superstars" or people that are not even rasslers.