Banshees Scream

So .. What Do You Watch On TV?

Anyone watch a 1000 ways to die

• Like 1

Anyone watch a 1000 ways to die

Occasionally, but some of the deaths are just so.... eewww. Like when the guy had an icicle impale him through the eye, or when the woman was shredded by a lawn mower.

Good lawnmower.

Mine, the blades gave up halfway through the bitch :(

• Like 2

What I do like about 1000 Ways To Die is that most of the deaths are karma related, so no cute, poor, innocent people dying.

What I do like about 1000 Ways To Die is that most of the deaths are karma related, so no cute, poor, innocent people dying.

I hate it when the show acts like the person deserved to due when they didn't like I:e once a guy was fliming his friends on camera and gets a piece of a bowling ball in his eye (he was fliming his friends dropping it off a bridge) and die but the show somehow thinks an innocent bystander fliming the events deserves to die

I hate it when the show acts like the person deserved to due when they didn't like I:e once a guy was fliming his friends on camera and gets a piece of a bowling ball in his eye (he was fliming his friends dropping it off a bridge) and die but the show somehow thinks an innocent bystander fliming the events deserves to die

Well, something like that isn't exactly showing that the person deserved to die. It was more like an unfortunate accident.

Well, something like that isn't exactly showing that the person deserved to die. It was more like an unfortunate accident.

Wasn't there one where a woman died when she was shagging in a tent and it got blown away?

In other news, I'm off camping at the MotoGP at the end of the month ;)

• Like 1

That show is retarded. (Though I recall an actor who died last year obit posted his claim to fame being in one of the death scenes in that show).

But not as retarded as searching for Bigfoot or ghost hunter shows with bad lighting and a guy that acts all scared 'DID U HEAR THAT' five times an hour long episode and that shit is I its umpteenth season. Who fucking watches that shit?????

SC

Nicely done.

• Like 1

Not seen True Detectives but I'm getting an over-fussy title sequence vibe there...

First series is waaaay better than the second, which I just finished 2 mins ago.

After years and years of sneering at perfectly legitimate complainers, the world-beating geniuses at our "irreplaceable" national treasure the BBC have finally figured out that just because something sounds "okay" on your £500000 speakers in your soundproofed, air-tight nuke-bunker of an editing suite, it doesn't mean it sounds okay coming out of an average TV.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3231714/TV-producers-startling-new-way-ensure-viewers-hear-dramas-make-watch-broadcast.html

Welcome to what I could have pointed out in like 2008 if I could have imagined the twatty overpaid 38-year-old Dr.-Who-pajama-wearing wankstains who work there rewarding me with anything other than a nasal-voiced lecture about how priveleged I am to lead a life of babysitting a hysterical old witch and how I need 2lern2 rim Allah harder.

Also I wasn't exactly dying to hear the earth-shattering dialogue of "The Long Walk to Finchley" and "Eric & Ernie" either.....

Hopefully the subtitle EastEnders now.

Narcos. Story of de main man.

Just watch the thing.

Hmmm

This is England 90 was kind of brooding and slow on the first episode, great music, mind.

I'll stick with the next three (final ever) episodes though.

Hmmm

This is England 90 was kind of brooding and slow on the first episode, great music, mind.

I've just watched it, and agree - great soundtrack, story a bit lame so far, but let's see - I'm a little bit in love with Woody.

Hmmm

I've just watched it, and agree - great soundtrack, story a bit lame so far, but let's see - I'm a little bit in love with Woody.

Oi! Hands off! :P

• Like 1

Ash v Evil Dead.

35 mins for the broomstick to come out , but it's good to have him back.

Gogglebox has of course come in for a completely natural and expected kicking "round these parts" (hi maryport) but you know what's really underrated in the "utter fucking shit" department?

Million Pound Drop.

Bunch of mostly ditzy young couples/friends being asked to try and negotiate a series of extremely irksome facty-type questions. My reactions to which veer between "they're way too young to know anything about that" or "christ, who the fuck actually cares which of these companies made the most money last year?!". It's as annoying as it is predictable.

It may actually be worse than Deal or No Deal? or is that going too far..

It may actually be worse than Deal or No Deal? or is that going too far..

Deal or no deal is the suitcase game of luck and celebration.

I'm watching a recording of Murdoch Mysteries. I'm almost in my happy place.

I've had to watch that for quite a few series because the old man likes it, but I have noticed over the years that the bloke in it wears more and more guyliner, which means I can't take him seriously.

I'm watching a recording of Murdoch Mysteries. I'm almost in my happy place.

I've had to watch that for quite a few series because the old man likes it, but I have noticed over the years that the bloke in it wears more and more guyliner, which means I can't take him seriously.

I heart Crabtree. Coincidentally my son left the house an hour ago with his guyliner proudly applied.

• Like 1

I certainly wouldn't watch MMA 'live' , but in case you missed the Aldo/McGregor fight last night, this is pretty much the whole thing apart from the seven seconds after the bell until then.

5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

• Like 1