Banshees Scream

So .. What Do You Watch On TV?

I watched one and a half series of 'Breaking Bad' recently. I was bored shitless. What do people see in it? Apart from the photography which is wonderful.

I've started watching it on spike. It's a bit of a slow burner at the beginning but it's been picking up lately.

I watched one and a half series of 'Breaking Bad' recently. I was bored shitless. What do people see in it? Apart from the photography which is wonderful.

I've started watching it on spike. It's a bit of a slow burner at the beginning but it's been picking up lately.

The first series & a half are pretty so-so - picks up considerably as the Gus Frink storyline develops, and Aaron Paul is pretty good too.

• Like 1

The first series & a half are pretty so-so - picks up considerably as the Gus Frink storyline develops, and Aaron Paul is pretty good too.
I asked my friends on Facebook if it would be worth sticking with it or not. The majority of my American friends said to stick with it. So I am.

Guest Your TV is spying on you

The Walking Dead on Fox International is good. Gold Divers, Alaska Railroad and Gold Fever show life in Alaska. For trash watch Judge Judy and Cheaters. :-)

I asked my friends on Facebook if it would be worth sticking with it or not. The majority of my American friends said to stick with it. So I am.

Really, if I wasn't grabbed after 15 episodes ......

It was quite funny at the beginning. The bit very early on, where he tried to dissolve a body in an acid bath and it all fell through the floor, was hilarious, but after that it was boring, same stuff every time. Also I found it very hard to understand what people said most of the time. I just couldn't be arsed with it any more.

They've been re-showing a thing called "Inside the Medieval Mind" on BBC4 recently, with this moderately dull chappy who looks like a heterosexual version of Stephen Fry presenting/narrating.

Part 1, "Knowledge", was unintentionally hilarious for the first half - cos it focused on "myths" and wacky things/creatures people claimed to have seen back then.

Some of the stuff these medieval peasants came up with was pretty funny. One particular little part had me seriously pissing myself, especially cos of the surreal brief "reconstruction"/imagining - I don't wanna give too much away but if anyone sticks it on iPlayer I think you'll probably be able to guess.

Part 2 is "Sex"..... so... lots of potential there too probably.

I watch my little pony on my computer

Don't fahkin laugh; last week my daughter saw a MLP complete collection DVD in Walmart $5 bin (she's 4) so I took it to the cashier who said it's $10. So after buying it I'm now subject to one episode after another.

SirC

• Like 1

Don't fahkin laugh; last week my daughter saw a MLP complete collection DVD in Walmart $5 bin (she's 4) so I took it to the cashier who said it's $10. So after buying it I'm now subject to one episode after another.

SirC

what if I told you there's an adult fandom for mlp called bronies

SirC

I know my daughter set up a special skype group to watch the 100th episode on line with all her Bronie friends.

SirC

I know my daughter set up a special skype group to watch the 100th episode on line with all her Bronie friends.

I bet a parent has never felt more "re-assured" about his daughter's chastity while chatting with a group of young males on the internet.

• Like 1

MLP - my oldest son is a serious fan but doesn't like the Bronie term. There is a manga series out now - he put in his Christmas wish list early (we were at Chapters last friday).

Catching up on Breaking Bad.

You must be one of the only person not to watch it yet...

Been watching a lot of Spooks recently.

I've never watched it. I've never seen Star Wars or a Harry Potter film either.

• Like 1

Me neither (Breaking Bad). Granted that would require satellite TV or Netflix, neither have I.

SC

Me neither (Breaking Bad). Granted that would require satellite TV or Netflix, neither have I.

SC

Me neither, but I do have a DVD player!

• Like 1

Lately I've been watching Family Guy. It's always been one of my favorite shows but only now in the summer have I found the time to watch it.

SC

Me neither, but I do have a DVD player!

It's on Spike TV at the moment (Freeview).

I watched the first series and half of the second out of curiosity, but it failed to grab me. Fantastic photography, but the story was the same shit every week.

It's still too hot for me to post anything substantial, but today I was forced to watch Uri Geller on the TV. I wished there was something that would make him a good candidate for a deadpool team.

It's still too hot for me to post anything substantial, but today I was forced to watch Uri Geller on the TV. I wished there was something that would make him a good candidate for a deadpool team.

I went to watch a live show of his once, and he turned out to be a complete cunt.

• Like 3

I went to watch a live show of his once, and he turned out to be a complete cunt.
what do you expect from a fraud
  • Like 1

Is it true that the BBC are going to launch a new show to see who can organise the best Funeral it is called The Great British Wake Off

But Channel 4 might have beat them to it with Come Die With Me

Is it true that the BBC are going to launch a new show to see who can organise the best Funeral it is called The Great British Wake Off

But Channel 4 might have beat them to it with Come Die With Me

ITV however have responded with RIPping Point and The Box

• Like 1

SC

Grrrrr, even if you're a ham, if you have android, download "showbox" ffs.

Anyhoo, next year....

This looks a must.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/aug/07/vinyl-martin-scorsese-mick-jagger-punk-drama

• Like 1