Banshees Scream

So .. What Do You Watch On TV?

Yeah, last night of the proms. Rampant nationalism at it's best (even the yanks can't beat Land of Hope and Glory) - gotta love Jerusalem. Not a Euro flag in the house (the singer is Peruvian though).

• Like 1

Yeah, last night of the proms. Rampant nationalism at it's best (even the yanks can't beat Land of Hope and Glory) - gotta love Jerusalem. Not a Euro flag in the house (the singer is Peruvian though).

f ucking hate that.

I'm going to watch the first episode of the new series of Red Dwarf on Dave at 9-o-clock tonight.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

I'm going to watch the first episode of the new series of Red Dwarf on Dave at 9-o-clock tonight.

giphy.gif

Well remembered

Totally forgot about Red Dwarf returning

• Like 1

Been enjoying the new series of Still Game, back after a few years absence due to the two main writers having a spectacular falling-out.

A sitcom about old Scottish people. Shouldn't work, but does...

With trepidation, I've done the first 3 of Westworld.

So far its very well done (Hopkins is great as usual), but will take it one episode at a time.

Anyone else watching Inside Number 9?

Fargo S3 next month, yaaay

Full length Fargo trailer and it looks as if it'll be as good as expected

• Like 2

If you like beautifully shot well crafted funny poignant shit. ..... Fargo's first 2 years was that.

<p>Season 3, 2 eps in, goes further. Much. David Thewlis is fucking immense.</p><p>Watch it cuntos, watch it</p>

49 minutes ago, charon said:

If you like beautifully shot well crafted funny poignant shit. ..... Fargo's first 2 years was that.

<p>Season 3, 2 eps in, goes further. Much. David Thewlis is fucking immense.</p><p>Watch it cuntos, watch it</p>

Im not as sophisticated as you, I will just have to put up with watching the final instalment of Line of Duty on Sunday.

Its fucking ace.

• Like 1

That the shoot em up the neds play on the PS3?

43 minutes ago, charon said:

That the shoot em up the neds play on the PS3?

Nah, I dont play that shite.

BBC1 9PM Sunday

charon, the little I've seen of it, it appears to be a drama about the entirely fictional concept of the cops being corrupt as fuck...

Entirely the opposite msc, all 3 Seasons. S1 set after S2 and are linked through characters but best watched in that order. S3 is more 'now' but again in same Fargo community / style as the Film. Its all about a little misunderstanding/mistake in the start and what that leads too.  Delicious in its delivery.

Sorry, charon, I meant that Line of Duty show LFN was recommending. Didn't know till posts above there was a series of Fargo, but its on Netflix, so put it on my list, as it were.

Lol. I was winding up re it being the neds game.

Fargo you can watch in any order season wise. Do it. Do it now. You will love Billy Bob Thornton in S1, the black dood in S2 and Thewlis in S3.
Not an option msc, its an order......watch it.

I liked the film.

Series toastie is in the same style/World. Not linked beyond that. S1+2 are linked, S3 not so. Just watch and thank me later. GV's accepted.

I don't watch the shite but this clip made me Lol 

Anyone keen on Columbo? the detective story of a lutenant whose last to know (we see the murderer at the start, he has to figure it out) 

It really spanned the generations - debuting in 1968 and in later years, being more of a recurring show with the final aired episode in 2003.

Also I like the new powerpuff girls series so what i can be a bit of a kid sometimes :P

2 minutes ago, MDavidSteel said:

Anyone keen on Columbo?

I heard of this one guy from Columbo who got diagnosed with a disease that I can't remember. I think his name was Glen Wilder or something...

• Like 1