VSBfromH

Rumours

Just now, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

This thread's title always makes me think there should be a Fleetwood Mac thread.

There is one:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

This thread's title always makes me think there should be a Fleetwood Mac thread.

Makes me think I'm dead.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2021 at 16:24, drol said:

Mangosuthu Buthelezi tests positive again, but is reportedly just "self-isolating at home".

EDIT: Also vaccinated, he won't go anywhere.

Mangosuthu Buthelezi hospitalised for high blood pressure, but "nothing to worry about". Which is true for everyone who gets hospitalised in this period apparently.

• Like 2

Bruce Willis has his own category at this year's Razzie Awards, i.e. the year's worst movies. He's been turning out horrible shlock for years now, even though he doesn't need the money and has previously admitted to hating the business.

The rumour is, he actually suffers from early onset dementia, and can only remember one line at a time:

https://okmagazine.com/p/bruce-willis-truce-family-fading-on-set-memory-loss/

The rumour has been around for a while, but It's picking up steam again now.

• Like 2

On 08/02/2022 at 09:04, Spade_Cooley said:

Between that and the Wendy Williams rumours, how long before we get a good conspiracy theory about early-onset dementia in America's entertainment industry?

Wendy Williams definitely inching closer and closer to "deserving her own thread" territory, as she has been locked out of her bank accounts by Wells Fargo after they labelled her an "incapacitated person" who is being taken advantage of.

• Like 1

Blimey, I legit thought that was a made up National Inquirer style story tbh.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Wendy Williams definitely inching closer and closer to "deserving her own thread" territory, as she has been locked out of her bank accounts by Wells Fargo after they labelled her an "incapacitated person" who is being taken advantage of.

Wendy Williams is in much worse shape than she is being portrayed by her lawyer/PR department.

The "Wendy Williams Show" aired this full season (s14) without her, despite saying she was coming back repeatedly. In fact, reports have come out that she will be replaced next season (s15) and the show renamed if she isn't healthy.

Grave's disease,  lymphedema, chronic drug use (cocaine), and many plastic surgeries are in her history. Despite being only 57, seems life is on a chronic decline for her since around 2017 when she fainted on her show. All that being said, I hope she doesn't get her own thread. Don't really feel she is notable enough. A flash in the pan celebrity IMO, if not for her talk-show she would have been forgotten long ago. She's also not a good human being and I'm okay with her not getting anymore attention than she has already!

It seems like a death that could happen this year or next, but I'm not sure we'll get concrete information on her condition (dementia?) until it happens.

• Like 1

#FreeWendy

• Like 3

Lexi Reed, aka "Fat Girl Fed Up" on Instagram. She was over 450 pounds, lost some weight, had plastic surgery, gained some weight back.  Apparently, she's in the ICU in a coma for organ failure. 

https://gomiblog.com/fatgirlfedup-apparently-in-icu-with-organ-failure/ 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-lexi-reed-in-her-medical-expenses?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer

• Like 1

On 07/02/2022 at 17:48, gcreptile said:

Bruce Willis has his own category at this year's Razzie Awards, i.e. the year's worst movies. He's been turning out horrible shlock for years now, even though he doesn't need the money and has previously admitted to hating the business.

The rumour is, he actually suffers from early onset dementia, and can only remember one line at a time:

https://okmagazine.com/p/bruce-willis-truce-family-fading-on-set-memory-loss/

The rumour has been around for a while, but It's picking up steam again now.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/bruce-willis-reportedly-battling-memory-loss/news-story/6217b2e8f9fbc11414d861d1d2bc7c85

Speculation about Bruce Willis  churning out lots of direct to video movies now to earn money while his health still allows reported in this article too.

• Like 1

Kazuo Ishiguro is most likely not dead, despite reports to the contrary!

• Like 2

On 19/03/2022 at 10:35, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/bruce-willis-reportedly-battling-memory-loss/news-story/6217b2e8f9fbc11414d861d1d2bc7c85

Speculation about Bruce Willis  churning out lots of direct to video movies now to earn money while his health still allows reported in this article too.

Officially confirmed by his daughter. https://people.com/health/bruce-willis-has-aphasia-stepping-away-from-acting/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Lots of buzzz on the socials that Virginia Grohl, mother of Dave, has died (possibly in July) but nothing official, (either confirmation or denial). Supposedly originated from a live Instagram from Dave's daughter Violet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Anything on other platforms which might back up this Twitter claim that Michael Callan has died? 

Nothing on FB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

The person who posted that is friends with a Michael Callan on Facebook. Very, very basic profile, but it does match his place of birth and he himself is friends with two fully fledged out accounts that match the names of Callan's actual daughters

Thanks guys, looks like a matter of time for it to come. Original Riff in West Side Story...lot of those Broadway stars going...west.

• Like 1

Lots of rumours going around that Nigerian politician and Governor of Ondo State Rotimi Akeredolu suffers from and is seriously ill with leukemia.

• Like 2