Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2010

Kenyan former athlete David Lelei has been killed in a car accident in Kenya; 10000 metre runner Moses Tanui was seriously injured.

No more clean politics, I suppose.

regards,

Hein

Guest Vacuum in the closet

At least it wasn't David Oreck.

Now that would have been a tragedy.

Ellie Greenwich who wrote "Chapel of Love',' "River Deep, Mountain High" and "Be My Baby" with Phil Spector, has died aged 68.

Eleanor Louise "Ellie" Greenwich (October 23, 1940 – August 26, 2009)

News travels slow.

Oops. :)

*Hangs head in shame*

Actress/singer Kathryn Grayson, famed for MGM Musicals such as Kiss Me Kate, has died aged 88.

Actress/singer Kathryn Grayson, famed for MGM Musicals such as Kiss Me Kate, has died aged 88.

This bit caught my eye. Is n't longterm companion a well known euphemism?

Grayson died Wednesday at her Los Angeles home, the actress' longtime secretary and companion, Sally Sherman, told The Associated Press.

This bit caught my eye. Is n't longterm companion a well known euphemism?

Grayson died Wednesday at her Los Angeles home, the actress' longtime secretary and companion, Sally Sherman, told The Associated Press.

Well, musicals...

It's like that lawyer-speak for divorcing homosexuals, "unbearable cruelty"...

Lionel Jeffries, director of The Railway Children and Grandpa Potts in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang has died aged 83.

And to think only yesterday evening I was watching this, because somebody mentioned Peter Sellers.

Lionel Jeffries, director of The Railway Children and Grandpa Potts in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang has died aged 83.

That's sad. I didn't think he'd ever die! He's like Clive Dunn - always been old and, therefore, must be immortal.

Coronation Street actor George Swain - http://www.atvnewsnetwork.co.uk/today/inde...tor-passes-away

I don't recall his story line with Emily, but the link suggests he'll no longer be around to bash the bishop...

His name was George Waring.

Villa legend Kenny Swain was on the radio when I was typing my posts. Obsessed, me? Never!

Coronation Street actor George Swain - http://www.atvnewsnetwork.co.uk/today/inde...tor-passes-away

I don't recall his story line with Emily, but the link suggests he'll no longer be around to bash the bishop...

His name was George Waring.

Villa legend Kenny Swain was on the radio when I was typing my posts. Obsessed, me? Never!

Villa legend? Chelsea legend surely (give or take the odd European Cup).

Probably a minority interest here, but former major Leagure Baseball Umpire John Kibler has died aged 81.

For afficionados, he was 1st base umpire who called Mookie Wilson's ball fair for the winning hit of game 6 of the 1986 World Series (you know, the one Bill Buckner let through).

That's sad. I didn't think he'd ever die! He's like Clive Dunn - always been old and, therefore, must be immortal.

Actually, he was younger than Dick Van Dyke, who played his son in Chitty Chitty Band Bang. He was only 41-42 for that role, which I suppose is some indication of his talent that he could successfully pull it off. Enjoy him again