Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2010

Actor Justin Mentall dead in car crash, only 27.

Poetically last role was in 'G-Force'.

:wub:

I humbly apologize for my use of the ubiquitous lol, Hopkins' scourge. GP's post did make me actually laugh out loud, though. G-Force. lol indeed!

I didn't bother reading the link, though.

I humbly apologize for my use of the ubiquitous lol, Hopkins' scourge. GP's post did make me actually laugh out loud, though. G-Force. lol indeed!

"his Jeep swerved off a steep embankment and hit two trees at about 8:30 a.m. Mentell was not wearing a seatbelt."

Coroner's verdict: Death by stupidity. Windscreen 1, Brain 0.

"his Jeep swerved off a steep embankment and hit two trees at about 8:30 a.m. Mentell was not wearing a seatbelt."

Bet his dad went fucking mental when he found out...

Tongan philosopher and historian 'Ilaisa Futa 'i Ha'angana Helu has died at the age of 75. :wub:

Should the English press find out about his demise, that'll be a unique pick on the DDP for my favourite theme team, the wonderfully adventurous "Let's Drop An Atomic Bomb On Oceania!!!".

Bet his dad went fucking mental when he found out...

From G-Force to G-Rave...

Sounds like a fascinating old coot.I assume he's a descendant of Joanna The Mad?
I've got to say it - Happy Birthday Otto von Habsburg, 94 today. Just listened to the last part of the BBC Radio documentary on his family, and he still sounds bloody sharp to me.

Otto's still going, but Mrs von H is not.

Sounds like a fascinating old coot.I assume he's a descendant of Joanna The Mad?
I've got to say it - Happy Birthday Otto von Habsburg, 94 today. Just listened to the last part of the BBC Radio documentary on his family, and he still sounds bloody sharp to me.

Otto's still going, but Mrs von H is not.

Otto surely can't last much longer now. He is 97 after all.

Boa Sr, the last known speaker of the ancient language Bo has left us.

*note to JK Rowling - No need for the Bo version of 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of the Half-blood Pheonix'.

Boa Sr, the last known speaker of the ancient language Bo has left us.

*note to JK Rowling - No need for the Bo version of 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of the Half-blood Pheonix'.

What a life - not being able to speak to anyone for many years. Hope she was an introvert.

Darn it.... I was hoping to be the first to announce Ian Carmichael's death :angry2:

Darn it.... I was hoping to be the first to announce Ian Carmichael's death :angry2:

You have to get up pretty early in the morning to catch out some of the posters on this site, when it comes to announcing deaths...

Ian Carmichael (Lord Peter Wimsey & Bertie Wooster, among others) died aged 89.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandra...es-aged-89.html

Now why could you not bother checking the messages above before you posted that? :angry2:

Strangely enough , I did look but one of they t'interweb gremlins didn't show it until I put mine on. Ah well. Never mind - Ghandi's Dead, as the saying goes!

You have to get up pretty early in the morning to catch out some of the posters on this site, when it comes to announcing deaths...

Unless of course you happen to be me.

Darn... beat me to it again :angry2:

Only by about 12 hours...

Philip Klass, better known as William Tenn has died according to his website. Now to see if he'll scrape by an obit...