Guest Kuk i Computern

Larry Hagman

HOPE THAT SATISFRIES YOU!

Would that be deep satisFRIED then?

Yeah, that feeling of deep satisfraction.

regards,

Hein

HOPE THAT SATISFRIES YOU!

He may need to learn how to cook first. :referee:

I CAN CONFIRM THAT LARRY HAGMAN DIED OF A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK TODAY.HOPE THAT SATISFRIES YOU!

Would you like 'SATISFRIES' with your order?

I CAN CONFIRM THAT LARRY HAGMAN DIED OF A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK TODAY.HOPE THAT SATISFRIES YOU!

Would you like 'SATISFRIES' with your order?

He doesn't look too dead according to google either.

No, I don't know how that happened.

What is the status on Larry Hagman? Aside from being a long past-date alcholic, is there any reason for his sudden surge of popularity on Deathlists? I'm not suggesting him, I'm just wondering, because I can't seem to find a good reason for this explosion.

At least his new liver has lasted longer than George Best's did.

Yeah, but nowhere near as long as David Crosby's new liver. I'm willing to bet if that liver could have understood that David Crosby was waiting it would have joined a union and tried to avoid it's new home.

Yeah, but nowhere near as long as David Crosby's new liver. I'm willing to bet if that liver could have understood that David Crosby was waiting it would have joined a union and tried to avoid it's new home.

At which point it would have breathed a sigh of relief...

...until it got dunked into George Best. ;)

Not only not dead but still very much alive

Living Dallas Cast Reunited

I'd have to dig around, but I heard that what with the movie version of Dallas being filmed soon, Hagman is sort of coaching the actor who will be playing J.R. Ewing

I'd have to dig around, but I heard that what with the movie version of Dallas being filmed soon, Hagman is sort of coaching the actor who will be playing J.R. Ewing

According to the article from the Beeb website the film is still in development, John Travolta has been rumored for the part of JR, but nothing's been confirmed. It also reminds us that Charlene Tilton shall forever be the Poison Dwarf.

It should be noted that Hagman has problems with his second liver and says that because he has continued drinking he will not be seeking another (liver, not drink) - Daily Mail today, I know, it was all there was on the train.

According to the article from the Beeb website the film is still in development, John Travolta has been rumored for the part of JR, but nothing's been confirmed. It also reminds us that Charlene Tilton shall forever be the Poison Dwarf.

Lindsay Lohan has been tipped to reprise Charlene Tiltons role.

Latest news.

Latest news.

For a second I thought you said tripped and I was about to correct you.

I was about to say - No

I didn't trip her with the Bicycle I ran her over!

And i'm dead serious

Latest news.

For a second I thought you said tripped and I was about to correct you.

I was about to say - No

I didn't trip her with the Bicycle I ran her over!

And i'm dead serious

Why only a bicycle,could you not have returned home for a car?

Latest news.

I don't why...from the pic they had in yesterday's Mail of the cast as they look today (they were together to pick up some award) they all looked spry enough to reprise their old roles...especially Mizz Tilton.... :D

The only one, in my opinion, that hadn't aged well was Mary Crosby (daughter of Bing...something I did not know until yesterday) who played the bint who shot Phil Mitchell... :o

The accompanying blurb also commented that Hagman has turned down a second liver transplant because he's still drinking & that he used to have a £40,000 a week vintage champagne habit.

Does that make him the stark, exact opposite of Clive Dunn with his £1 bottles of wine?

Latest news.

I don't why...from the pic they had in yesterday's Mail of the cast as they look today (they were together to pick up some award) they all looked spry enough to reprise their old roles...especially Mizz Tilton.... :o

The only one, in my opinion, that hadn't aged well was Mary Crosby (daughter of Bing...something I did not know until yesterday) who played the bint who shot Phil Mitchell... :D

The accompanying blurb also commented that Hagman has turned down a second liver transplant because he's still drinking & that he used to have a £40,000 a week vintage champagne habit.

Does that make him the stark, exact opposite of Clive Dunn with his £1 bottles of wine?

40,000 a week? If he lived in India he could afford a new liver every 5 days.

Binge week-ends new liver Monday morning.

A sad indictment on western society.

Article from today's Sun:

Former Dallas star Larry Hagman was rushed to hospital after collapsing at his home. Hagman, 75-who played oil baron JR Ewing in the glitzy TV soap-blacked out after complaining of headaches.

He was kept in for tests but was last night recovering at his house in Malibu, California. His illness remained a mystery. Ex-boozer Hagman had a liver swap ten years ago and has been dogged by poor health. But a source played down the latest scare, insisting: "He's doing great".

I feel for the poor bugga who received his liver in the swap! :P

Article from today's Sun:

Former Dallas star Larry Hagman was rushed to hospital after collapsing at his home. Hagman, 75-who played oil baron JR Ewing in the glitzy TV soap-blacked out after complaining of headaches.

He was kept in for tests but was last night recovering at his house in Malibu, California. His illness remained a mystery. Ex-boozer Hagman had a liver swap ten years ago and has been dogged by poor health. But a source played down the latest scare, insisting: "He's doing great".

I feel for the poor bugga who received his liver in the swap! :P

That'll be a turn up if he goes! (see signature) :P

Report in the Sunday Express says he was in Nip/Tick this year. Maybe they gave him a new liver when he wasn't looking? :P

Nobody looks when they're getting a new liver. Hell, imagine that operation under a local anaesthetic.

I take yer point, mind.

Larry Hagman's wife of 54 years, Maj Axelsson, is suffering from Peter Falk's Alzheimer's disease.

Larry Hagman's wife of 54 years, Maj Axelsson, is suffering from Peter Falk's Alzheimer's disease.

Obit chances?

Obit chances?

Probably not too good outside of my neck of the woods.