Stayin Alive

Rolf Harris

Guest Guest

My moneys on Ken Dodd being the next arrest. The way he used to hang about with all those those diddy men was very suspect ...

My moneys on Ken Dodd being the next arrest. The way he used to hang about with all those those diddy men was very suspect ...

Didn't he acquire two new diddymen after his last trial, Diddy Pay and Diddy Eck?

• Like 4

I'm probably taking a bit of a risk asking this, but does anyone here feel just a bit sorry for Rolf? I mean its pretty much open season on him.It's like he was Hitler reincarnated or something! I mean it's not like he actually killed or even raped anyone is it!

Have a read of the link I posted up the page a bit, and then tell me you feel sorry for the bearded Stylophone-fiddling cunt - I really didn't want to believe it was true of wholesome Rolf, but it is, so I hope he gets bummed to death by Big Ron on A Wing.

Big Ron was paroled last week; he's at home on a tag now.

In which case, I hope he gets bummed to death by Andy Coulson.

Well we know he's not picky because he shagged Rebekkah Brooks.

• Like 1

I always see the Jimmy Savile thread and this one very active. It's like it's all one giant pedophile conspiracy. Is there any connection between the two. Has any person ever been groped by both of them?

There has been much discussion of Rolf's artwork and his own musical offerings but listening to my ipod over the weekend he also featured on a number of Kate Bush tracks in particular he played didgeridoo on the title track of The Dreaming and he is The Painter on the concept second disc - A Sky of Honey on her 2005 album Aerial. So will she decline to play these at her forthcoming gigs for fear of association.

• Like 1

There has been much discussion of Rolf's artwork and his own musical offerings but listening to my ipod over the weekend he also featured on a number of Kate Bush tracks in particular he played didgeridoo on the title track of The Dreaming and he is The Painter on the concept second disc - A Sky of Honey on her 2005 album Aerial. So will she decline to play these at her forthcoming gigs for fear of association.

Oh, no! I am a bit of a fan of hers. I know exactly which songs you speak of. "I need to get that tone a little bit lighter..." That's a pity.

• Like 1

Wow............just , fucking 'wow'........

Oh wow, that is hilarious

I'm genuinely quite disturbed by this worrying trend. Why are people assuming that the work of disgraced artists must be suppressed or destroyed? There's plenty of classic art, literature, music, films etc whose creators were dodgy people.

By the same token, if say a builder gets done for some infamous crime, they don't go out and knock down all the houses he built, do they? No. Well then.

• Like 4

I'm genuinely quite disturbed by this worrying trend. Why are people assuming that the work of disgraced artists must be suppressed or destroyed? There's plenty of classic art, literature, music, films etc whose creators were dodgy people.

By the same token, if say a builder gets done for some infamous crime, they don't go out and knock down all the houses he built, do they? No. Well then.

Fred West was a builder and I'm pretty sure Gloucester is still on the map.

Gloucester is, but 25 Cromwell Street isn't.

I think the reason that they need to destroy the work that this person has done is the feeling that if they possess or take enjoyment from the work that they're in some way supporting the crimes perpetrated by that person.

I haven't destroyed any of my Rolf Harris albums, although the t-shirt I have now gets worn when I do gardening.

Find of the year, awesome.

I couldn't find the "evidence" to back up Vanessa Feltz' claims about being groped on live tv, has anyone else seen it and - if so - does it confirm her story?

I couldn't find the "evidence" to back up Vanessa Feltz' claims about being groped on live tv, has anyone else seen it and - if so - does it confirm her story?

We'll have to wait until someone uploads the video of the interview.

Linda Nolan is also claiming that she was molested by Rolf when she was 16

Yeah, but the internet isn't going mad to abuse Linda Nolan as a result.

Yeah, but the internet isn't going mad to abuse Linda Nolan as a result.

I don't think there's any video footage of the Linda Nolan incident as it was backstage when the incidents happened. unlike Jimmy Saville groping Colleen Nolan when he was next to her on TOTP

Gloucester is, but 25 Cromwell Street isn't.

I think the reason that they need to destroy the work that this person has done is the feeling that if they possess or take enjoyment from the work that they're in some way supporting the crimes perpetrated by that person.

I haven't destroyed any of my Rolf Harris albums, although the t-shirt I have now gets worn when I do gardening.

I haven't destroyed any of my three Caravaggios either and he was a bit of a naughty boy. :D

• Like 3

Re Rolf's artwork, despite the shitstorm engulfing his reputation and consigning his work to the dustbin I haven't seen any reputable arty type openly state he was a bad artist. In fact, you have to feel for the people who over-reached themselves to buy his work. Must've seemed a good idea and they'd probably have confident that on his death, with the celebrity stuff over, his true value as a visual artist would finally emerge.

Er, so I guess we've all seen by now the news about how the Tory government of the 1980s was supposedly chock-full of pedos (or suspected pedos)....

I hope none of this goes back on Thatcher or it's gonna seriously endanger all the unhinged gloating and mocking I had planned for when Geoffrey Howe dies.

The Tories who are going to feel safe are surely Cecil Parkinson and Norman Tebbitt, for different reasons. God bless you, Cecil, for sticking to the real thing and God Bless Norman for telling us all that there was a cover-up.

Leon Brittain always gave me the creeps and the lady Jane who he met in 1967 sounds credible to me, so let's see what develops.

Lord Lambton was another apparently good guy and dear Jeffrey Archer was of the right stuff, as Sally Farmiloe and the prossie who he met from Rochdale of all places will testify.

Stephen Milligan was the one who got it wrong in the sex game, poor sod!

I'm mgoing to start thinking about some of the Labour guys around at that time, not to mention the Liberals.

What a great line that was " I fought and bit the pillow when Jeremy Thorpe was around....what would he have bitten if it had been the fat bastard from Rochdale? Is Norman Scott still with us?

Fairly sure that Norman Scott - as in the former male model and pillow biter - is dead, though I just did a quick Google and couldn't find the proof.

Fairly sure that Norman Scott - as in the former male model and pillow biter - is dead, though I just did a quick Google and couldn't find the proof.

According to the Independent, he was alive and living in Dartmoor as of 2009. Not heard anything since then, though others may provide your proof!

The Tories who are going to feel safe are surely Cecil Parkinson and Norman Tebbitt, for different reasons. God bless you, Cecil, for sticking to the real thing and God Bless Norman for telling us all that there was a cover-up.

Leon Brittain always gave me the creeps and the lady Jane who he met in 1967 sounds credible to me, so let's see what develops.

Lord Lambton was another apparently good guy and dear Jeffrey Archer was of the right stuff, as Sally Farmiloe and the prossie who he met from Rochdale of all places will testify.

Stephen Milligan was the one who got it wrong in the sex game, poor sod!

I'm mgoing to start thinking about some of the Labour guys around at that time, not to mention the Liberals.

What a great line that was " I fought and bit the pillow when Jeremy Thorpe was around....what would he have bitten if it had been the fat bastard from Rochdale? Is Norman Scott still with us?

He's on Facebook so he's brain dead at least.

• Like 1

"Proof" ?

No "r" in that mpc...

• Like 1