Eh, a freak story: Bono's car bumps a taxi three times, the driver sues Bono and ten years later, he's dead:

How time flies. The collission happened October 11th, 2013, according to the article you linked to.

Eh, a freak story: Bono's car bumps a taxi three times, the driver sues Bono and ten years later, he's dead:

How time flies. The collission happened October 11th, 2013, according to the article you linked to.

Oops, the 2004 came from the Maserati, I fixed it....

A job for Michael McIntyre & John Bishop methinx.

They'd look good backed up against a wall facing a balaclava-ed firing squad or cowering under a 6ft Halibut chap with a freshly sharpened machete.

The key word here is comedian. Do Michael McIntyre and John Bishop fit into that category ?

• Like 3

They'd look good backed up against a wall facing a balaclava-ed firing squad or cowering under a 6ft Halibut chap with a freshly sharpened machete.

The key word here is comedian. Do Michael McIntyre and John Bishop fit into that category ?

Not the way ISIS understand it. I remember seeing Alexei Sayle once and he batted off the notion that alternative comedy meant not being funny by pointing out that the true alternative to comedy is fascism. So, to follow through on Bono's suggestion I think we'd have to give careful consideration to what ISIS actually think is funny before identifying the likely "comedian" to change their world view.

Not entirely sure that comedians are trained for combat.

Not entirely sure why Bono considers being in a band and singing a bit qualifies him to give advice on either combat or comedy but it doesn't seem to have stopped him.

Only if you're a Liverpudlian or a Chinese take-away delivery driver with a 1965 Paul McCartney haircut.

Twice as funny if you're a Liverpudlian-Chinese take-away delivery driver with a 1965 Paul McCartney haircut.

Not entirely sure that comedians are trained for combat.

Not entirely sure why Bono considers being in a band and singing a bit qualifies him to give advice on either combat or comedy but it doesn't seem to have stopped him.

We could always send in Zorders, and they could die laughing.

He's suffering with haemorrhoids then? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Prosperina said:

He's suffering with haemorrhoids then? 

Should help when screaming and vocal power are called for

I will stick with my previous thought on the Bono topic a couple of months ago. He will not die. He will just disappear up his own arse.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

I will stick with my previous thought on the Bono topic a couple of months ago. He will not die. He will just disappear up his own arse.

Tell us how you really feel about the guy. :)

3 hours ago, theoldlady said:

Tell us how you really feel about the guy. :)

Hmmm. But Clayton will still go first.

Not that I like to speculate - which, of course, is why I frequent these 'ere forums - from what's said in the article it sounds like heart problems to me.

Few years back Bono was on the Graham Norton show and said he'd been badly ill, then looked all sad. Norton looked worried and said "Is it cancer?"

"No", said the "singer", "Glaucoma."

So he probably suffered from terminal IBS or Stage IV acne.

Although, now I've thought of it, terminal IBS would be a right shitey way to go.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, msc said:

Few years back Bono was on the Graham Norton show and said he'd been badly ill, then looked all sad. Norton looked worried and said "Is it cancer?"

"No", said the "singer", "Glaucoma."

So he probably suffered from terminal IBS or Stage IV acne.

How do you spot the signs of Stage IV acne?